Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6470 6471 6472 6473 6474 6475 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:04 pm

Alicia Joana
Sindenky
Alicia Joana
I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu
No, your RPC is older than mine. IE: Has been active longer.

But im ageless. xd

and prego

-Sin Screw you, Dark raped me. xd

-Ronnel, i don't belong to a village, but im reviving the Rain village and returning to my position as Amekage.

-Ice, then you will have to lose a few things that you gained from Ninjutsu class.

Like what? I havnt really gained anything ha all ive done is learn water jutsu thanks to my clan
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:04 pm

Koneko Kuromira
Alicia Joana
I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu
Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira
Alicia Joana

My main one that can transform into a dragon. But my Origami knows it too. But its the rpc that i proctored your Chuunin Exam.

. . . . gonk

Did you need to learn them? Cause i can probably take you under my wing as a Medical Apprentice. mrgreen

You have enough influence! I wanna teach a new medic too! -grumbles-

Lol, but im the best. xd

Hahaha, maaaybe . . . she wouldn't really want to go very deep into the sealing arts -- at least not yet. Right now, she's mainly interested in some of the basics -- being able to make her own storage scrolls and exploding tags and such -- which all uses sealing. I want her to be able to -- at one point -- keep her swords sealed into tattoos either on her wrists or palms, so she doesn't have to lug them around in the open all the time. *shrugs*

But if her teacher sells the sealing arts enough, she might be interested in more. >_<

Right now she's out and about traveling with a couple of Academy Students. On her way to Konoha presently. The Mizukage wants all Academy students in Kiri now to at least know most of the basics for their element, but Rini can't teach Doton or Katon (what the two she has need), so by Yun's orders, she's taking them to each respective element's village to learn them . . . since we're allies and all . . .

If you want to somehow meet up with us, Rini will need something to do while her student(s) are training . . . . . . so why not kill two birds with one stone?

Im in the Grass Village. xd So i will try and think of something. Maybe send you a dragon since my rpc remembers your's from the Chuunin Exams.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:05 pm

@Koneko
AHHH Damn. My RPC is going to Kirigakure soon, and he could have taught you those basics XD

@Alicia
I know. But you're in Kusa right now, and so am I, even if you aren't affiliated with the village. Also, as medics, either one of us could get rid of a rape-child if that was your RPC's decision.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Anyone think they can help me think of an original new username? like basically a madeup word? something thats like cutish awesomeish? if you do plzz pm me biggrin

Dripples

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:13 pm

I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu
@Koneko
AHHH Damn. My RPC is going to Kirigakure soon, and he could have taught you those basics XD

@Alicia
I know. But you're in Kusa right now, and so am I, even if you aren't affiliated with the village. Also, as medics, either one of us could get rid of a rape-child if that was your RPC's decision.

Lol, the first abortion in the guild's history Ronnel? I don't think that would be right. But he also said that I MIGHT BE pregnant. xp

Well Ice, then just change, but you lose all the benefits of the Ninjutsu class.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:13 pm

@Alicia: Well, after Konoha, we'll be passing through Grass Country to get to Iwa, so . . . *shrugs* I guess we'll figure it out.
Edit: You'd think that, as a medic, you'd be able to control that little aspect of female physiology . . . use medical chakra to shut it down for a while beforehand so such a thing DOESN'T happen . . . plus, it'd be a little inconvenient to hit "that time of the month" in the middle of a mission . . . >_< Should be something all female shinobi should learn, by principle, lol.

@Ronnel: Thing is: Rini is a medic. She CAN'T learn them, thus she can't teach them. She, right now, can only use medical and Suiton. Anything else, she can't teach. Which is why she's bringing the Academy Students elsewhere, to either get someone else to teach the basics or borrow an elemental scroll. Plus, she's got a mission to check on Iwa and Suna. *shrugs* Might as well multi-task, ne?

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:16 pm

Alicia Joana
I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu
@Koneko

@Alicia

Lol, the first abortion in the guild's history Ronnel? I don't think that would be right. But he also said that I MIGHT BE pregnant. xp

Well Ice, then just change, but you lose all the benefits of the Ninjutsu class.

Oh darn,ok ha
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:16 pm

licia, coul you look at this and tell me what you think please?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=20832593#293109085

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Snuff that Muffin

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=20832593#293109085

That actually looks good.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Alicia Joana
Snuff that Muffin

mrgreen

any suggestions?

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:23 pm

Koneko Kuromira
@Alicia: Well, after Konoha, we'll be passing through Grass Country to get to Iwa, so . . . *shrugs* I guess we'll figure it out.
Edit: You'd think that, as a medic, you'd be able to control that little aspect of female physiology . . . use medical chakra to shut it down for a while beforehand so such a thing DOESN'T happen . . . plus, it'd be a little inconvenient to hit "that time of the month" in the middle of a mission . . . >_< Should be something all female shinobi should learn, by principle, lol.

@Ronnel: Thing is: Rini is a medic. She CAN'T learn them, thus she can't teach them. She, right now, can only use medical and Suiton. Anything else, she can't teach. Which is why she's bringing the Academy Students elsewhere, to either get someone else to teach the basics or borrow an elemental scroll. Plus, she's got a mission to check on Iwa and Suna. *shrugs* Might as well multi-task, ne?

You can't learn sealing techniques? WTF? I was meaning I could teach you those. And I'll try to time my visit to Suna with yours, I'll probably be there a while.

@Alicia
Shindan no Jutsu. Easy way to find out XD
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Snuff that Muffin
Alicia Joana
Snuff that Muffin

mrgreen

any suggestions?

None right now.

Konenko- Well i could have prevented it, but i wont. And i can increase the birth time, and the age of the baby. wink Im just that good of a medic. xd

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:26 pm

Alicia Joana
Snuff that Muffin
Alicia Joana
Snuff that Muffin

mrgreen

any suggestions?

None right now.

Konenko- Well i could have prevented it, but i wont. And i can increase the birth time, and the age of the baby. wink Im just that good of a medic. xd

WOOT, love ya!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Snuff that Muffin
Alicia Joana
Snuff that Muffin
Alicia Joana
Snuff that Muffin

mrgreen

any suggestions?

None right now.

WOOT, love ya!

Love you too. 4laugh *Kisses Beth* mrgreen Who wants to rp as my age enhanced baby? Well my age enhanced child since im going to up the age so that it would be better off for me. xd

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:29 pm

I am gonna spar with Kats! yay blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6470 6471 6472 6473 6474 6475 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games