Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6472 6473 6474 6475 6476 6477 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:02 pm

Snuff that Muffin
Alicia Joana
Snuff that Muffin
Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira

Ohhh, I thought you were talking about the fire and earth stuff. lol. Whatever works! Yeah, I can learn Sealing stuff. Medics are the only ones that can, I believe, in the guild. Suna's our last stop, so if you want to meet us there and then come back with us to Kiri, then we can start training then! ^_^ It might take a while for us to get to Suna, though . . .

@Alicia: *raises hand* I'll try to RP him, if you want! ^_^ Could definitely be fun.

You want to be my baby that will have his cells enhanced so that he will age to 10 in a short amount of time? Okay then, but im thinking about making my child a girl for some reason even though i prefer a boy....tough choice.

Beth, that sounds kind of fattening for some odd reason. xd

you can make it both...or neither... just saying

and as for the whipped creame, high matabalism... ******** yeah, eat all i want, stay skinny... gonna suck when it slows down though. then i'd have to watch what i eat crying no more late night oreos

Lucky. stare But then again i exercise, so i will be fine. xd

i hate exercising... i get all smelly and sweaty and eew
I only excersize at the Y. where i can take 40 minute showers and they'll have to pay for it.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:02 pm

I was really busy all weekend i still have hw damn

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:04 pm

Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira
I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu
Koneko Kuromira
@Alicia: Well, after Konoha, we'll be passing through Grass Country to get to Iwa, so . . . *shrugs* I guess we'll figure it out.
Edit: You'd think that, as a medic, you'd be able to control that little aspect of female physiology . . . use medical chakra to shut it down for a while beforehand so such a thing DOESN'T happen . . . plus, it'd be a little inconvenient to hit "that time of the month" in the middle of a mission . . . >_< Should be something all female shinobi should learn, by principle, lol.

@Ronnel: Thing is: Rini is a medic. She CAN'T learn them, thus she can't teach them. She, right now, can only use medical and Suiton. Anything else, she can't teach. Which is why she's bringing the Academy Students elsewhere, to either get someone else to teach the basics or borrow an elemental scroll. Plus, she's got a mission to check on Iwa and Suna. *shrugs* Might as well multi-task, ne?

You can't learn sealing techniques? WTF? I was meaning I could teach you those. And I'll try to time my visit to Suna with yours, I'll probably be there a while.

Ohhh, I thought you were talking about the fire and earth stuff. lol. Whatever works! Yeah, I can learn Sealing stuff. Medics are the only ones that can, I believe, in the guild. Suna's our last stop, so if you want to meet us there and then come back with us to Kiri, then we can start training then! ^_^ It might take a while for us to get to Suna, though . . .

@Alicia: *raises hand* I'll try to RP him, if you want! ^_^ Could definitely be fun.

You want to be my baby that will have his cells enhanced so that he will age to 10 in a short amount of time? Okay then, but im thinking about making my child a girl for some reason even though i prefer a boy....tough choice.

*shrugs* It's up to you. Just give me any details you want about him/her and I can fill in any blank spots . . .
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:04 pm

Snuff that Muffin
Alicia Joana
Snuff that Muffin
Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira

you can make it both...or neither... just saying

and as for the whipped creame, high matabalism... ******** yeah, eat all i want, stay skinny... gonna suck when it slows down though. then i'd have to watch what i eat crying no more late night oreos

Lucky. stare But then again i exercise, so i will be fine. xd

i hate exercising... i get all smelly and sweaty and eew

Then exercise right. xd And i completely forgot how you looked like in rl. Memory leak just came in. sad And Dark...thats like begging for some crazy crap to happen. xd

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:06 pm

Koneko Kuromira
Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira
I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu
Koneko Kuromira
@Alicia: Well, after Konoha, we'll be passing through Grass Country to get to Iwa, so . . . *shrugs* I guess we'll figure it out.
Edit: You'd think that, as a medic, you'd be able to control that little aspect of female physiology . . . use medical chakra to shut it down for a while beforehand so such a thing DOESN'T happen . . . plus, it'd be a little inconvenient to hit "that time of the month" in the middle of a mission . . . >_< Should be something all female shinobi should learn, by principle, lol.

@Ronnel: Thing is: Rini is a medic. She CAN'T learn them, thus she can't teach them. She, right now, can only use medical and Suiton. Anything else, she can't teach. Which is why she's bringing the Academy Students elsewhere, to either get someone else to teach the basics or borrow an elemental scroll. Plus, she's got a mission to check on Iwa and Suna. *shrugs* Might as well multi-task, ne?

You can't learn sealing techniques? WTF? I was meaning I could teach you those. And I'll try to time my visit to Suna with yours, I'll probably be there a while.

*shrugs* It's up to you. Just give me any details you want about him/her and I can fill in any blank spots . . .

Im discussing it with the baby's daddy. xd
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Hahaha, okay. >_<

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:08 pm

I'm so sick...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:09 pm

DANDii Lions--
I'm so sick...

-gives chicken soup-
go back to bed.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:11 pm

I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu
DANDii Lions--
I'm so sick...

-gives chicken soup-
go back to bed.

Noooo... I've got to read my book.
D:
And it's too early to sleep.

How're you?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:11 pm

@DANDii: *gives Sprite* This always makes me feel a little better. Drink it with your chicken soup, then do what Ronnel says. *nodnod; pats head*

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:12 pm

DANDii Lions--
I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu
DANDii Lions--
I'm so sick...

-gives chicken soup-
go back to bed.

Noooo... I've got to read my book.
D:
And it's too early to sleep.

How're you?

Listen to your damn medic boyfriend and go back to bed XD
And reading it shouldn't take too long. Also - Aki is now the proud recipient of a hug puddle XDXDXD
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:14 pm

DANDii Lions--
I'm so sick...

Wow Emms...ummm....i can't do anything. confused

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:15 pm

@Koneko- Thanks.
><
I really do wish I had some sprite.
Though I could mix up some EmergenC.
That would help.

@Ronnel- Hahaha medic boyfriend.
XD
I hope it doesn't take too long.
Yes I read that, it made me laugh.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:16 pm

one moment. must go to wally world(walmart.) to get milkish things. brb.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Alicia Joana
DANDii Lions--
I'm so sick...

Wow Emms...ummm....i can't do anything. confused

Gimme a smooch.
That'll cure me riiiiight up!
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6472 6473 6474 6475 6476 6477 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games