Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6472 6473 6474 6475 6476 6477 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Azuruu

Cosmic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:09 pm
Yeah, I'll do the usual stare and drool like last year...
And my school year is becoming worse. My sister is going to the same school as me. Good thing our classes would be on different floors...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:11 pm
Well...ok...so maybe I'm not a hag... ninja but I really haven't crushed on anyone since...well...since this one thing happened....>.>  

Akari_Iwahashi

Hygienic Hunter

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:11 pm
Same thing with me...for some reason I don't have crushes...yes some guys are cute and all but I don't seem to be very attracted to them...its probably because I am not some needy clingly girl that needs affection from a guy all the time..Nyaah...I dun know _w_  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:12 pm
Why don't you just tell him? Next year you're gonna go to high school, so you might be in different classes, and in worse cases, different high schools.

O____O
Where'd Akari-san and Yogurt-san go?

Forget the question, you guys were just typing.  

Enigma-Ragnarok

Enigma-Ragnarok

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:13 pm
I'm a clingy guy that needs affection! gonk But not for reasons as to support for life, but support for mental state of well being.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:14 pm
lol. To be vague about my age, I just started highschool this year....I'm a freshie!! ^-^  

Akari_Iwahashi

Hygienic Hunter

Azuruu

Cosmic Noob

Right, tell him... now how am I going to do that if I can't even form sentences around him. Sometimes I don't even know what I'm saying to him...

Go freshies! Too bad we're only freshies for one year...I want to go to high school in japan for some strange reason. xp  

Enigma-Ragnarok

Satsubatsu Kira

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:15 pm
Psh!
Last time I had a crush on a girl I told her the next day.
'Tis how I became so popular at me school.
3nodding
Then again, I'm a really straight-forward person in real life...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:15 pm
So...whats a crush like again??...xP...my last crush was more than two years ago....eh...all the guys at my school are immature...

EDIT: I wanna be straight-forward!!  

DeeMac61206

Enigma-Ragnarok

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:16 pm
Hmmm....Linnette...all you gotta do is picture Cody as a clown, yes, the make up on too, and then say "I like you". That's all there is to it. ^_^ That's what I did, except I didn't do the clown part, I pictured my crush as a flower and just said "I like you". Still haven't gotten a reply from it though...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:18 pm
Me too!! I've always wanted to go to highschool in Japan...but it's harder!

Eh...I'm slightly ashamed to be a freshie. lol

I have no idea....I don't member!! ^-^  

Akari_Iwahashi

Hygienic Hunter

Azuruu

Cosmic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:19 pm
...You pictured her as a flower?
And picture him as a clown... well... he sure does act like one. Especially Ian... Great, now I got a flashback of what happened at the Honor Roll thingmajiger....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:19 pm
A tip never let your friend or a note tell some you like them....all disaster strikes!...though I have no clue how to tell someone you like them xP...I'm not straight forward but I can get over embarrassment easily!!  

DeeMac61206

Enigma-Ragnarok

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:21 pm
Sorry bout that Linnette. I had to say it. XD

I'm a straight-foward guy. I think...if it means I can confess stuff without embarassment in public then yes, I am straight-foward.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6472 6473 6474 6475 6476 6477 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games