Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:17 am
Or you could just remember.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:39 am
My theory on why Claire Redfield is a vampire! Bleh!

So, while playing RE2 yesterday, I came upon a room in the RPD that had marble flooring. This particular flooring acted as a mirror for the fact that the actual room was reflected on it. But, when Claire came in the room, I noticed that she was NOT part of the reflection. Now, some might say that this is because the floor is a pre-rendered graphic, but I like to think that the developers were cleverly trying to tell us something...That she was part of the undead as well! But, to this effect, she is only a half vampire, allowing her to be a daywalker.

So, whatchya think about that? I think some of the other characters might be vampires as well!

My theory on why Leon Kennedy is immortal.

It's the same for Claire's theory, but with one difference: Did you SEE the s**t he pulled off in RE4? Daaaaaamn!  

King of Paradise

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:22 pm
"Leon, I vant to suck your--"
"SORRY, KRAUSER'S MINE."
"...Vas going to say blud..."

As for Leon. Yeah. Pretty sure he made Superman cry. ...You don't make Superman cry. That's inhuman. That's just mean. D:

If only Superman would actually kill people (or is that Batman that never kills?)... Leon would be first on my list. Well, post-RE2 Leon.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:23 pm
You know, I don't think any DC heroes kill people. Even in the newer, violent cartoons, the only people who kill someone are military leaders and their grunts.
But you know what, I don't really give a crap, like with the Batman movies, with Michael Keaton. The fact that he actually... Not even kills, just causes some deaths. Comic book nerds should shut the hell up, cause if Batman kills, it makes him cooler. Yes, I said it. The whole, "Violence doesn't make things cooler" statement is as overrated as, "Money doesn't buy happiness."
Money may not buy happiness, but having money beats the hell out of being poor!

EDIT: By the way, guys, I started a new line of articles. As much as I hate IGN, they inspire me sometimes. I guess because when they make their top 10 lists, or best of lists, some entries are either horribly obvious to the point where it's like, "You're just saying it because that's what everyone expects/wants," or they're just stupid. In any case, I decided to start my own list of Best ofs, so I'd love it if you guys read up on it in my journal. I'll list the different generations I owned, day by day. Hope you enjoy some reads. They're in my Journal.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:33 am
The Not So Evil Deadite

So, while playing RE2 yesterday, I came upon a room in the RPD that had marble flooring. This particular flooring acted as a mirror for the fact that the actual room was reflected on it. But, when Claire came in the room, I noticed that she was NOT part of the reflection. Now, some might say that this is because the floor is a pre-rendered graphic, but I like to think that the developers were cleverly trying to tell us something...That she was part of the undead as well! But, to this effect, she is only a half vampire, allowing her to be a daywalker.

So, whatchya think about that? I think some of the other characters might be vampires as well!

It's the same for Claire's theory, but with one difference: Did you SEE the s**t he pulled off in RE4? Daaaaaamn!

I think you have been reading too much Twilight.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:25 am
AngelaAshford
The Not So Evil Deadite

I think you have been reading too much Twilight.

Did you just say that to get a reaction out of me? Well, if so...IT WORKED! scream

Don't EVER propose that I have ever TOUCHED one of those GOD DAMN AWFUL books. They are an EFFING DISGRACE TO THE VAMPIRE NAME!!! scream GOD I HATE 'EM. mad Effing tweens think they are reading the greatest s**t ever...I WANT TO PUNCH THEM IN THEIR HOT TOPIC TREADING GUTS AND SHOVE THEIR FACES IN A REAL VAMPIRE BOOK!

Lol, that was obviously a fake overreaction, but still. Twilight sucks. Vampires don't sparkle, enter houses without being let in, read people's minds, or not go to sleep ever. There's probably more in the books that went against the vampire code as well.

The only thing I'll give it credit for is that at least it gets some kids into reading...

@Bio: Will do.  

King of Paradise

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:10 pm
I haven't used my journal in... what, a year or more? xd I really need to do something with it. razz And I'll be sure to take a look!

@Deadite: This is truth. Twilight must end. According to my Twilight-adoring friend... That witch (c wut i did thar?) Stephanie Meyer is... REMAKING THE FIRST BOOK.

But instead of whatever perspective... it'll be entirely from Edward's point of view. It's too bad that millions of fangirls are gonna shell out another $30 to read the same book with "he" and "his" replaced with "me" and "my". My faith in humanity has officially dropped three percent. crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:24 pm
Ok ladies and gentleman, I give you the lastest on the Menu of the Grill Alfredo Ashford Pasta!

User Image  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:04 pm
Yeah, Angela! Don't insinuate that Deadite read Twilight! He just watched the movie, OKAY!?

@Alkaizer: Very, very awesome!  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:34 pm
I wanted to put Alfredo Sauce and Ashford Pasta at the bottom part, but too long, so I had to put Alfredo & Ashford Pasta. Also stupid motivational poster sight kepps zooming in and not getting the full picture of it, so I had to make doue by just posting the picture and then typing the title and subtitle. I had originally planned to use a game picture of Alfred, but then while I was looking for pictures I found this cibi Aflred I was like "That's perfect, muhahahahaha".

Edit: If you dont' know where I got this design idea from then you boviously don't watch commercials when you were a kid. It's the box design from Hamburger Helper.  

Alkaizer87

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:47 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, Angela! Don't insinuate that Deadite read Twilight! He just watched the movie, OKAY!?

@Alkaizer: Very, very awesome!

...Which is where I developed my hatred for it, for I really didn't know anything about it before then. And plus, I did it as a nice gesture to my cousin who I see once per year...So...YEAH! OKAY!?

GOD! EVEN MY COUSIN, WHO LOVES THE BOOKS, HATED THE MOVIE. BUT THAT DOESN'T SCORE HER BROWNIE POINTS, BECAUSE SHE STILL LOVES THE BOOK, WHICH I PRESUME HAS THE SAME COMPONENTS THE MOVIE HAD! GRAAAH!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This joke was made in the noob forum, but I thought it would be good here as well ha ha.

@Alkaizer: Good Job. biggrin I like it.

Edit: Doing a good Goemon avi is hard...I'm going to try something else!  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:31 pm
You ever go to some girls houses and they act like they're livin' lavish? 2000-extreme with space chandeliers? I mean, rugs... just everything all over the carpet. With updated 1975 music playin' in the background? I'm pullin' all your programs. That's right, all you materialistic robots... prepare.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:37 pm
wat  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:53 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGb6YtvB4zM  

Thee Stranger

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:31 pm
I'm going to go ahead and post the new phtosohop in the photoshop thread. If anyone has any requests please ask. Just no life altering requests. *glares.* Liek that one time when a certain someone wanted me to do a Nemesis in the Gay Pride Parade thing. I'll shall have my revenge! On a different note That mv is just...disturbing...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games