Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:05 pm
Tokioka

@CBC: $70? That sounds pretty steep.
Well at least with that kinda quality tutelage backing you, the maths exam should be a breeze. 3nodding

You'd think so, wouldn't you... xp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:49 pm
t0shi0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wooah.
The MJ Toki comparison is pretty dead on.
xD
Not that crazy yet, give it a few years.
P:

Elfy would make a terrible mod.
He takes every thing too seriously.
rolleyes

Lol of course, 'Why So serious?' Let's put a smile on that face! lol

@B&B: I totally agree with you. Toki ruined himself with the MJ reference.

@Toki: Greater good of the guild my a**. I doubt you'd make a better mod than I would. And if you really wanted to even out the balance of power in this guild, you'd have to get someone like Charlie on board. So we'd be something like TOMCH (My god that's a scary acronym ninja )

And yeah, a guy who once spazzed out on drugs and rock and roll, and who visited the red light capital of the world is a perfect role model for a naive young boy in this day and age.
rolleyes  

Minielf

Chibito7

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:38 am
@Mini being mod: Well, if it was any guild except the ICU, Mini would be a great most because he's serious. But in the ICU, a serious mod?

Phhhhf.

@Toki: rolleyes xd That is so typical of you. I love reading your replies and thinking, "Yep, this is Toki, so Toki". It reminds me of the good old days... whee

Well, I'm off to London till Tuesday, folks. Niph, Toki, you guys have my mobile, text me if you ever want to. =P I suppose that's more aimed at Toki. Niph knows she can corner me when she wants... Though me being on msn in the early mornings rather than at nights now has really thrown off our msn conversations balance... sad Sorry, m'dear.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:33 pm
@CBC: Well you surely can't do as bad as me - got a D at A level. emo *snif*

@Mini: You assume that just because I'm a lively member of the guild, I'd act irresponsibly if I was given mod power? rolleyes -sighs-

You seem to forget, Mini, that there are two sides to Toki: the trivial, outspoken and rather immature side who just likes to laugh, and the well-mannered, civilised side who engages in more serious discussion. Do you actually believe I'm like this in real life? The internet is a stage, Mini, and we are all merely actors. ninja

If I went to Holland and didn't go to Amsterdam, the trip wouldn't have been complete. The most famous place in Holland and you don't even go there? That's just stupid. stare
My dutch friend's mother even told us to go there! With her daughter!

You see, Amsterdam isn't nearly as seedy as everyone thinks it is. Apart from the brothels and cannabis cafes it'd be the same as any other dutch city. And it's not like they throw it in your face, it's all very professional and everyone goes about their business as usual.
And what have you got against smoking cannabis? It's just like alcohol or tobacco, dangerous in excess, but in moderation... I don't see a problem. neutral

Mini, seriously, just get off your high horse and live a little. And even if you're not gonna, then leave the people who are (sensibly) enjoying themselves alone. For christ's sake, stop lecturing me like I've stolen a bible and chill the **** out. razz <--- I censored it for berry. Good enough role model for ya? =P

@B&B: Maybe the good old days are about to make a comeback? ;3

How can I put this? I'm gonna be busy this weekend.. so might not have enough time to, y'know... send texts. To you. Specifically. ninja *poof*  

Tokioka

soumakisa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:25 pm
whoa.. lol..

i see... I.C.U Politics..

it's like some Election day.. *laughs*

i'll be waiting to hear each of your final individual speech to place my vote..

xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:32 am
Half an hour to go until love broadcast of Olympics opening ceremony! rofl  

cold_blooded_chick

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:01 am
soumakisa
whoa.. lol..

i see... I.C.U Politics..

it's like some Election day.. *laughs*

i'll be waiting to hear each of your final individual speech to place my vote..

xd

I certainly hope this doesn't devolve into the politics you see in the real world. xp

@Toki: Whatever, I don't care if you're not like this in real life. I'm not too. I'm far from the deadpan sort of person that I am here.
Let me repeat B&B's quote: do you think you're the right sort of mod for this guild? If you want to be a mod just to obtain the power and status, I can't see it as anything other than a selfish grab.
And by what definition do you mean 'sensible'? I work around drunks and smokers all the time and I see no problem with them, but smoking pot is legally dubious in this country. Unlike tobacco or alchohol, cannibis has not become a socially acceptable commodity.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:21 pm
For 30mins today, I thought my brother had been snatched from his bed and was prepared to receive a call to say that his body was found. eek  

mymiridon

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:14 am
mymiridon
For 30mins today, I thought my brother had been snatched from his bed and was prepared to receive a call to say that his body was found. eek
neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:51 pm

hmm.
i feel rather left out.

YALIE;
. 3.
Why?

Princess Rhode
Crew

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:41 pm
Princess Rhode

hmm.
i feel rather left out.

YALIE;
. 3.
Why?

gonk heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:20 pm
Niphz
Princess Rhode

hmm.
i feel rather left out.

YALIE;
. 3.
Why?

gonk heart

-glomp- <3

Princess Rhode
Crew

mymiridon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:31 pm
yeah, apparently the performances at the opening ceremony was amazing and people have been feeling the need to come up to me while I'm reading a book and try to start a conversation on it for some odd reason.

@t0sh: he left the house to go to a friends house before I woke up and wouldn't answer the phone when I tried to call him. Took a lot of will power for me not to murder him and pretend that he was snatched from his bed when i saw him that night. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yalie can't tell us apart either.
; A;

How old is your brother? o 3o

My brother likes to not answer me when I call him.
And freak me out. > A>
Men. talk2hand

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:59 pm
Yay for no siblings! surprised  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games