Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Can a mod delete this thread or something. (Locked) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 764 765 766 767 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:37 pm

I'm not a gambler and I never really entered the lottos but just recently I have entered. since I was able to get one of the items I was questing for.

0-0 saved gold for so very long was a little difficult, and that was without the quest bar, post, or charity threads, or begging. 0-0 it was pure buy sell post and earn.
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:39 pm

so yea, that was my reasons for joined, because I loved the people in there.

....I really should work up my art shop in the guild again, and try again, since I told my friend that I was going to help her gain some gold for her quest. She's nearly there, I think.

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:40 pm

ah Senior Day, there was no class for seniors today it was great! and I got some natural gained color!! YAY! I'm not a tanning type but I figured a day out in the sun would be good for me. And...prom is coming. ahaha.
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:41 pm

I went to my friends house later on. It was fun, we played in the pool and in the jacuzi...it felt goooood! and that is coming from someone who can't(barly) swin, and got a leg cramp when she attempted to swim from one end of the pool to the other.

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:42 pm

and....oh yea my little Comet is so cute! I love him! though I hope that the little red coloration will go away soon. I think that was a result from nipping from the other fish.0-0
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:44 pm

well that was bump two hundred.
for this. only...800 more to go until I can get 1000.

I'll probably end up donating after my quest and bumping the advertising thread for Everglea.

Oh and....I finally got back on Neopets, geez, now I remember why I quit, the forums stunk...and they STILL DO!! WHY CAN'T THEY HAVE A SUBSCRIBE option, I hate it so much, but, I figured there is still a guild that I'm in and need to show up again, and I need to finish a quest from the beginning that I've been dying to finish...the EVERLASTING APPLE!!! BWAHAHAHA!!

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

WhitneyK

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:32 pm

Ta Lu
WhitneyK
Ta Lu

Wolf does. But he will give out gold once you hit 1000

I see... I wish I would've known that sooner.... I pm'd Black.Zucchini thinking that she was the one that did it because of the 4th or 5th post on the first page. Her avi is next to it and it explained the details of the bumping contest, and then it said pm me with your numbers.... But I made mistake. Lol. She hated that I pm'd her, so I beg everyone else not to do it....

...and then I was accused of only being in the guild for items, but I post art and talk to people in here. Sometimes I'm the only one in the thread at the time and I can't just talk to myself, so I just bump... Am I wrong? crying crying

Oh no!! Did Zuccini really get cross with you? crying I'm sorry!!! *flails* The guild is based on the fact that people have chances of getting items and gold, but it is also based on chat and friendship building. The guild has gone a little quiet over the course of the year.

It's ok, I will get over it. But I agree that it is based on chat and building friendships. That's what I try to do , and I just happen to do contest bumping in the mean time while I wait for people to come in.... but mostly they don't.... so I bump away. Now I feel kind of bad though and haven't been bumping as often. 54
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:23 pm

52 pages away from the next prize.

Dakota Wolf

Dakota Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:26 pm

I would be more active in this guild if there were more people in it.
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:43 pm

Dakota Wolf
52 pages away from the next prize.

Really?!?!? THAT MUCH STILL?!?!?! gonk WHat is the next prize anyway? *goes check*

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:44 pm

Oh wow!! a thank you letter! cool!
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:45 pm

Every month I'm gonna add a new letter to the prize list.

Dakota Wolf

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:45 pm

Dakota Wolf
I would be more active in this guild if there were more people in it.

True Wolf, I would too. Its only been recently that I came by and started to bump again. ah.....I'm bored!
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:46 pm

Dakota Wolf
Every month I'm gonna add a new letter to the prize list.

WOw that's a lot of dough right there! I've been working to get the lunar cloak for god know long!

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:47 pm

...hmr...I should be bumping my Garden party thread but its so....bad...
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 764 765 766 767 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games