Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Can a mod delete this thread or something. (Locked) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 764 765 766 767 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dakota Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:48 pm

Ta Lu
Dakota Wolf
Every month I'm gonna add a new letter to the prize list.

WOw that's a lot of dough right there! I've been working to get the lunar cloak for god know long!

I make my goldz by vending but I haven't been able to vend because of my crappy mouse so I've just been selling off my mine-hoards of Mythrill Armors and May letters.
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:48 pm

I would do page prizes but I don't have the gold for it! Not even on the guild mule that my friend created for our use.... xp

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

Dakota Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:50 pm

I sold my Demonic pendant so I could use the gold to buy sealeds but when I had the gold to buy the Pendant back I spent all the gold on art.
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:50 pm

Dakota Wolf
Ta Lu
Dakota Wolf
Every month I'm gonna add a new letter to the prize list.

WOw that's a lot of dough right there! I've been working to get the lunar cloak for god know long!

I make my goldz by vending but I haven't been able to vend because of my crappy mouse so I've just been selling off my mine-hoards of Mythrill Armors and May letters.

That's what I do mainly too. But it seems the market is getting harder and harder to find items that are actually below the NPC store price. Evil inflators.

I once joined a anti inflation guild and they said that I was a vending whore. domokun I know its nothing bad, but i took a slight offence to it. What do they want me to do? Live on donations and begging? NO!

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

Dakota Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:52 pm

Truly the only way to make gold lots of gold on gaia is to vend.
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:52 pm

Dakota Wolf
I sold my Demonic pendant so I could use the gold to buy sealeds but when I had the gold to buy the Pendant back I spent all the gold on art.

aahahahaa, I could never do that. I do tiny bits of art to make a little gold here and there, but never a large amount.

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:54 pm

Dakota Wolf
Truly the only way to make gold lots of gold on gaia is to vend.

Yep you can say theat again. I've gained a little favor among some people in the market. Abd then they press the ever so convenient friend request. They still buy from me but there is never any actual PMing so I just delete them....they arent getting any friend discount. The items are already discounted.... domokun
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:54 pm

I spent 180k on art but 10k-30k of that is probably tips, because I don't want the artist to cancel the trade because the avi I chose was too hard.

Dakota Wolf

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:55 pm

which reminds me....what items should I focus on this month...coming month?....hm....
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:56 pm

I wish I could quest for another 03 but I need to keep my gold count high so I can complete my Ten 07 letter sets.

Dakota Wolf

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:56 pm

Dakota Wolf
I spent 180k on art but 10k-30k of that is probably tips, because I don't want the artist to cancel the trade because the avi I chose was too hard.

ah I see you are a VERY genourous tipper! ^^ I wish I could draw better, I'm limited to the paint program and I'm still working on techniques on it. My art is so bad.....but I get some nice tips occationally
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:57 pm

Dakota Wolf
I wish I could quest for another 03 but I need to keep my gold count high so I can complete my Ten 07 letter sets.

*jaw drops* TEN?!?!?!???!?! scream burning_eyes
Seriously WHERE do you get all this gold?!?!??!?!?!?! my head is spinning!

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

Dakota Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:58 pm

Ta Lu
Dakota Wolf

ah I see you are a VERY genourous tipper! ^^ I wish I could draw better, I'm limited to the paint program and I'm still working on techniques on it. My art is so bad.....but I get some nice tips occationally

Once I actually waited about 2 months for art from 3 different artists and in the end they all told me that they decided not to emo
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:58 pm

Oh excuse me as I go do some sell backs. I'll be back in say three minutes. 3nodding heart wink

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

Dakota Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:59 pm

I have to get off for today.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 764 765 766 767 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games