Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6488 6489 6490 6491 6492 6493 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kadann Hyuga

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:39 pm

Sindenky
kadann Hyuga
i'm thinking of trying to get snake summons. Would you reccomend that?

the type of summons in this guild disappoint me. The level of customization of summons is extremely limited, and the chance of you getting something unique is next to impossible.

I want to summon Angles, and divine creatures, but there is no way for me to do that AT ALL! Summons suck.
I can't say i agree with you, i was iffy about the whole demon summoning thing let alone angels. there need to be more animal ones imo.

But i'm thinking i can do some pretty flexible things with snake summons, i'll try it and if it doesn't work i'll just go with it.(maybe i'll argue a bit, but....)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:39 pm

i'm at home. Just chillin. I was also at home when you last posted, but i was busy playing darksiders.....and now bioshock 2...again...(This time i'm being pure evil)

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:40 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
You wanna summon Angles? what kind. obtuse, or acute. Or maybe the rare Right angle variaty

But really, have you tried taking it up with crew if you could add an angelic summoning?.

never bothered. I just wish the summon system was a bit better.
I remember someone in the guild awhile ago who wanted to be a summoner. But he wanted to be a turtle summoner, and after talking to people about it he found that its easier to just be an animal tamer and just make a bunch of those.

Its not really fun.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:41 pm

Well, i'm bored, so i'll just see what i can come up with on the angelic summons idea front. I'll post it here when i'm done.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:42 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
Well, i'm bored, so i'll just see what i can come up with on the angelic summons idea front. I'll post it here when i'm done.

Well i was in this art survey class that is well, just horrible. Man i am glad to get out of it for today.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:46 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods

problem is they can't be custom. If i were to get them approved, someone else could learn the same thing.

Sindenky

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:46 pm

all i had today was something on logarithms, natural logarithims, and quadratic equations (something along the lines of y = 2x2 + 2b + c )
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:48 pm

Sindenky
TheWingsOfTheGods

problem is they can't be custom. If i were to get them approved, someone else could learn the same thing.

Current, but you could be head summoner, and could add something like how they dont have a summoning's land so you can only learn from the head summon, and that the summoning is passed down, limiting the ammount of people who could summon them.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:48 pm

Today was about the Rococo Era of art. It was rather interesting to know that most of the painters from WAY back in the day somehow seemed to draw and paint thier clients nude..............
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:49 pm

well nonsense sin. I could swear you are able to put custom summonings for like 1 or 2 summons in the custom jutsu sub. just not an entire family of summons. Because having an army of angels that would most likely be more powerful than you if they combined bow down before only your rpc would be unfair even with a good backstory in my opinion. But yea i'm pretty sure someone got a summon approved there.

kadann Hyuga

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:02 pm

XSK Muse
Today was about the Rococo Era of art. It was rather interesting to know that most of the painters from WAY back in the day somehow seemed to draw and paint thier clients nude..............

Honestly, I'm one for more nudity in art myself. Society these days is vicious.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:02 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
Sindenky
TheWingsOfTheGods

Current, but you could be head summoner, and could add something like how they dont have a summoning's land so you can only learn from the head summon, and that the summoning is passed down, limiting the ammount of people who could summon them.

that could work >.>
but i have to focus on
NOVA and getting that approved over getting Angelic summons

Sindenky

kadann Hyuga

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:04 pm

nova?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:12 pm

kadann Hyuga
nova?

NOVA is a series of jutsu i have been working on that gives you the 100% of human potential. It will bring me to comparable strengths to that of the tailed demons or angel's.

Its been a project for a long time now.

Sindenky

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:20 pm

lenon01
XSK Muse

Honestly, I'm one for more nudity in art myself. Society these days is vicious.

Yesh but its good art, but alot of people i know would get tired of seeing naked people everywhere.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6488 6489 6490 6491 6492 6493 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games