Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ziayeiga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:44 pm
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
"Sister, you're askin' the wrong guy for that. I don't have any idea myself."

I was afraid you were going to say that.....
"I've actually just been going around trying to figure out just where I am. Wanna join me?"

Sure....which way shall we go though?
"I've been using the trees, but I guess I couls walk a while." He looks at her mud covered body. "But first we gotta get you cleaned up."

*looks at myself* oh...hmm *blushes slightly*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:44 pm
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
"Sister, you're askin' the wrong guy for that. I don't have any idea myself."

I was afraid you were going to say that.....
"I've actually just been going around trying to figure out just where I am. Wanna join me?"

"I've been using the trees, but I guess I couls walk a while." He looks at her mud covered body. "But first we gotta get you cleaned up."

"Come on. I saw a hot spring on my way through here."  

Carrot-Copper

Ziayeiga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:48 pm
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper

Ok *nods and follows you*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:51 pm
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper

He takes her to the hot spring. "Here we are."  

Carrot-Copper

Ziayeiga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:52 pm
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper

. . .  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:54 pm
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper

. . .
"Huh? Oh! Sorry...... I'll go wait over there."  

Carrot-Copper

Ziayeiga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:57 pm
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper

. . .

*takes off clothes and quickly rinses them off and myself then lays them out to dry* . . . *sighs* This sucks, this is going to take forever!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:12 pm
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper

. . .

*takes off clothes and quickly rinses them off and myself then lays them out to dry* . . . *sighs* This sucks, this is going to take forever!
"How you coming?" Jack yells from behind a tree.  

Carrot-Copper

Ziayeiga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:17 pm
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper

. . .

Um fine, *goes to check clothes which are now dry* Clothes are finally dry now! *puts clothing back on* Ready? ((wow that took you forever to reply back lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:19 pm
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper

. . .

Um fine, *goes to check clothes which are now dry* Clothes are finally dry now! *puts clothing back on* Ready? ((wow that took you forever to reply back lol))
"Yeah. Let's go." ((Sorry. I was posting somewhere else.))  

Carrot-Copper

Ziayeiga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:24 pm
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper

So where to? ((oh ok it's cool lol but hey it's like 1:23am in the morning here and I's gots to get to bed, c ya later ok?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:26 pm
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper

So where to? ((oh ok it's cool lol but hey it's like 1:23am in the morning here and I's gots to get to bed, c ya later ok?))
"I guess where ever the road takes us. Like I said, I have no idea where we are." ((Okay. It's the same time here, so I'm gonna do the same. Seeya later.))  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:33 am
((Oh Justin, looks like someone didn't remember everything when I made you come back. You do remember what people did to me before? They ditched me in an rp so I had no way to join back in. And if you did read back you will see who I was rping with who wont come back. MWM. You should know this being an old rp as I am.....BTW Justin Now I am mad.))

Berry was shocked by Jack just abandonment after he had come back to her due to how he lost track of a dog. She was also mad of how he was treating her to. Being alone was hard for her and she didn't know in fact what way to go in. Feeling betrayed by Jack now Berry walked around the forest trying to find anyone else she knew.
Suddenly she saw a dog in the distance and whistled to it. The dog obey and came to her. "I wonder if this was the doggie Jack lost track of. Though I don't see how someone could lose track of a dog in here...." She pets the dog on its head and walked along her way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:51 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
((Oh Justin, looks like someone didn't remember everything when I made you come back. You do remember what people did to me before? They ditched me in an rp so I had no way to join back in. And if you did read back you will see who I was rping with who wont come back. MWM. You should know this being an old rp as I am.....BTW Justin Now I am mad.))

Berry was shocked by Jack just abandonment after he had come back to her due to how he lost track of a dog. She was also mad of how he was treating her to. Being alone was hard for her and she didn't know in fact what way to go in. Feeling betrayed by Jack now Berry walked around the forest trying to find anyone else she knew.
Suddenly she saw a dog in the distance and whistled to it. The dog obey and came to her. "I wonder if this was the doggie Jack lost track of. Though I don't see how someone could lose track of a dog in here...." She pets the dog on its head and walked along her way.

((Hey whoa, surely there is a way for you to meet up with us again? I wouldn't ditch anyone who has been part of an rp for such a long time. I made a new RP called Dark Verse, and in this rp, I ecpect no one, and I MEAN No ONE will be ditched out on or left behind. If you join, I think that will be great!))

Hey, you said your name is Jack, were you with someone else before you saw me? *looks at the ground in order to conceal most of my face*  

Ziayeiga

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:52 pm
CarnivalGurl
Hime Xiao Qiao

Hey, you said your name is Jack, were you with someone else before you saw me? *looks at the ground in order to conceal most of my face*
"Yeah. Let's go meet up with her. I feel kinda bad for just leaving her like that."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff