Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sakura Ai:

*is ignoring what Kurai posted because he lied to me*

Kaitae!! I remember when i had the whole house to myself!! I crashed the house by drinking too much Star Bucks coffee and dancing around to random anime/J-pop songs

Yup

Best day. >_>;;

Sighs. I'm sad again. Help meh Kaitae, help me beat this sorrow that i feel.

V_V  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kaitae: Le Gasp! Someone else who I've never honestly met before! ^-^ Woo... when might she get here by chance? *tilts head to side slightly*

AND I MUST HELP SAKURA AI!! *gets a fire lit in eyes* WHO WANT A BROWNIE?! EH.. A DOUGHNUT?! LIVE.. FROM NEW YORK, IT'S.. SATURDAY NIGHT!!
er... Merf? meh.. well.. will tickets to Kings Island satisfy it? sweatdrop  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:25 pm

Meh!! A DO'H NUT!!!!

X3!!!

....."VIVA LA BOOM!" cried the panda in shorts....

For some odd reason, i like saying that alot. Its a cute saying i made up.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kaitae:

Woo!! Yeah!! *hands her a pixelized doughnut* now smack your head into the computer screen and out come the dought in 3D form!! 3nodding XD  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:37 pm

^__^ Ho-kay!!

*smacks head into computer and somehow gets into the computer*

O___O

Wow....its soooo blank in here  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:52 pm
Kaitae:
o..migawd. WHERE DID SHE GO!!?! @_@ *looks around for Sakura's head*

Er... In the meantime!! LOOKIE ME!! I ON SPIFFISH RIGHT SIDE!! ^-^  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rayan:looks like I let Alan's lil secret about Aileen out of the bag... even tho he deleted my post to keep it hush-hush. Heheheheh. Anyways, I've finished the tournament rules! Ev'rybody go see! Else I shoot you. My trigger finger feels itchy.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:58 pm

Na-uh!!!!! LEFT IS MORE SPIFFY!!!!

BTW, if Faerie Sakura does come back, well, you can just call me Ai because it''ll be confusing and she was the first Sakura here.

*is being generious*  

Ai`
Crew

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:00 pm
Kaitae:
Eh? Me no cares. There is more than one Zero, too!! And everyone calls them Zero!! 3nodding I think..

Merf. Well.. wait, it was you that posted that!? @_@ Well.. no.. wait.. I thought he did.. like.. thirty minutes ago..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KuraiGekkou: Man.. I just relized how crappy it is without my Laptop. I can't play my good ol Lovesim games, No AG2 Harem. Can't even access hongfire or 4chan. Can't work on sigs (like i would neways with my lazy butt XP) or on RPGmaker2000 maps.

But i guess me and DP made a nice effort on the Battle system. Kudo's to our great fanfic and admin of Fyia Ria, Rayan here. ::Clap:: He actually put it to action of writing up our ideas. I instead just sorta stared at it.

I guess ill give You other mods like 3 more days on submitting any Battle system ideas you have left before we get Ria high to vote on a battle system. Therefore actually starting this tournament XP.

The donation letters are coming soon (as well as me leaving for college) I do hope Tiff has an idea for Student of the month XP. hehe. times like these i wonder if i shoulda really count on her XD.

now i sleep Xp. mmm.. XP.  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:41 pm
Tiffany: Son of a...::insert curse word here::AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! ::enter more curse words here!!: if you havent noticed yet, I am so freaking pissed right now!!!! I am also frustrated and is currently being a b***h IRL!!! O My God, I just need to yell at someone right now!!! scream Excuse me ::enters a room and closes the door behind her:: stressed scream ::Loud screaming noises can be heard along with crashing sounds::

-*beep* Please stand by, we are having a slight difficulty problem, we hope to get back to you in a short while, thank you for your patience *beep*-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My old man is just a jerk ::curses also::..so what if I wore some booty shorts..they looked nice on me. ...******** jackass.

Work+Joy=..KABOOOM...I can't set up rules..but..I'll try..don't get mad at me if they suck. And why does everyone else have new little icon thingys?I don't have a new one..me sad now.
cry Summer almost over..school..I feel bad for it,having to take me. The Principle tried to encourage me to another school. pfft..he has to wait till I go to college to get rid of me..unless I die..hmm.

Im an lazy a**,and deserve the lazy a** of the year award. It will have a golden butt...hai.....*sigh*I guess im not hto on spelling..either. baka Kuri-chan...  

JoY_AnGel

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.0.o;; *backs away slowly from Joy*

Nice crazy psycho girl. Don't hurt me.

Quote:
But i guess me and DP made a nice effort on the Battle system. Kudo's to our great fanfic and admin of Fyia Ria, Rayan here. ::Clap:: He actually put it to action of writing up our ideas. I instead just sorta stared at it.

Yup, I did all the actual work. You may all now kiss my feet and build me a shrine to worship my entity. Or if you don't feel like it, just bring me swords. And guns. With lots of ammo. I'm bored.

But seriously, thx for the props, Alan. ^^;; I try to keep people happy. I just hope this tournament turns out well.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:36 am

Oh! No Tiffy and Joy-chan are in rage!! Its time for Super Bunny Maid Lady ((even though i'm wearing a dollie outfit))

*gives hugs to Tiff and Joy* NOW YOUR BETTER!!!! ^__^

As for the tournament, yeah, i hope it comes out fun and exciting, because last thing i need is a godmodder which won't happen. *stares at all the members* Well, i don't really have any idea's for the tournament, i think Kurai and Rayan set a fine example of the rules and stuff. That was probably what i was thinking. Yup.

I'm bored now.  

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KuraiGekkou: ::long sigh:: with all this hectic and angst going around here, it can only mean one thing XP. Summer is coming to an End ^^.

Joy you dunt got a new icon yet because you sorta dissepeared on us when we were choosing new icons and all O-o;;. I would make you one now, but i dunt have photoshop on my spare lappy here.

anddd... everything is my fault now. ::sobs in corner::

KuraiGekkou: 2 more days left
KuraiGekkou: for the other silly mods to submit an idea
KuraiGekkou: if they have one
KuraiGekkou: *Just read the Kurai Gekkou/Ryan Singer rules*

I like this set of rules! Gives me enough of a chance to have some form of humor....
KuraiGekkou: hehe
KuraiGekkou: more compliments Xp
vgnerdmaster: Ryan Singer?
vgnerdmaster: -.-
vgnerdmaster: ANOTHER MISSPELLING GAR!!!
vgnerdmaster: sheez... how hard can my name be to write?
vgnerdmaster: there's been Rayan Stinger
KuraiGekkou: LOL
vgnerdmaster: Tiger
vgnerdmaster: my GAR it's annoying!
KuraiGekkou: HAHA
Ryan singer XD
KuraiGekkou: sounds like a pop star
vgnerdmaster: precisely!
vgnerdmaster: ok Rayan sorta looks like a pretty boy
vgnerdmaster: but he don't act like one!
KuraiGekkou: haha  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games