Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:04 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
[OMG that was so sad! I wanna cry just picturing it. But Klaash can't stay like that forever. He would just be in a forever sleep, and that'd be.. boring. :'P That was a cool post, Nice abby.]
[[I nose! o:
I'm just making it hard for him to he realizes that people in the real world need him too,and he'll need to wake up and leave Celleia FEREVARH! O:<]]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:10 pm
[Awww.. that's sad. crying Poor Klaash. He's so alone. And that's why Lilli befriends him.. Plus she <3 him lol.]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:16 pm
[[So sad!]]
Bou looked down. "Oh...Yeah he can let people down. But he really loves you Lilli" She said, looking at Lilli now. "I've never seen him this passionate about someone. He does dissapoint people a lot. Every since Rosalie, he's been so distant. The last person he lost, his sister Oiya. She was killed." Bou stood up. "Nevermind. I didn't tell you that last bit."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:20 pm
((I have no idea how to get back into this >_< hehheh))  

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:02 pm
[[ o: KAY,NIKKI.]]

Tsshyeiah, as instinct had always led her to believe, walked down several flights of stairs to the large door in the main room. Esloleiar was still tailing her like a hungry puppy. She twisted the knob and looked down at the two woman in front of her. One had red hair very similar to her own. Quite eerie,actually. "Yes?" She asked in her uninthusiastic tone. "You are seeking rooms?"

Esloleiar's head was resting on her left shoulder, looking at the two women. "We're very popular these days...." He said,grinning.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:14 pm
Shizue looked up "Yes please. That would be fantastic" she smiled weakly as Yui watched an Imaginary butterfly.

Her blue eyes flickered over to the man behind the lady that had opened the door. Her head nodded politely.

"I suppose you should know our names?" she started "I am Shizue Kimura, and this," she gestured behind her "is Yui Minase"  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm
"Yes,Thank you. I am Tsshyeiah Jonquil of the Hellsinious House. Behind me is my husband,Esloleiar...." She paused a moment, and breathed deeply. "It's been a busy day for me today, so you'll have to pick rooms on your own, pick any you like that aren't occupied. There are about 14 floors here." She opened the door more, and bowed her head. She closed the thick, heavy door when the women entered, and left them to stare in awe how giant the mansion really was.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:08 pm
"Thank you very much" Shizue smiled as Yui gawked. "Come on!" she grinned and pulled her friend up and along the stairs. The vampire grinned as her friend pulled her up and down stairs, down hallways, and all over. They were both having fun. Yui's eyes caught on a beautiful door. "Is this room open?" she giggled and knocked. Shizue smiled and didn't hear anyone come. She twisted the knob and saw a perfect room for them both. It split, so they could both have their own beds in a special mini room.

Shizue smiled as did Yui "Perfect!" the giggly girl smiled wildly and ran in, plopping herself on one of the beds.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:39 pm
Lyke LAWL
[[So sad!]]
Bou looked down. "Oh...Yeah he can let people down. But he really loves you Lilli" She said, looking at Lilli now. "I've never seen him this passionate about someone. He does dissapoint people a lot. Every since Rosalie, he's been so distant. The last person he lost, his sister Oiya. She was killed." Bou stood up. "Nevermind. I didn't tell you that last bit."

"Oiya? Oh nevermind.." Lilli had heard Tuesday mutter about someone whose name sounded like 'Oiya' Lilli tried to ignore the thought of it, like Bou had said. Lilli breathed a ragged sigh, like someone had knocked the air out of her. She looked at Bou, tears on the brim of flooding over. "Bou.." Lilli muttered. "I know Tuesday loves me. And I kn-know that it's been hard for him to feel like it is for me and him ever since Rosalie died, but" The tears broke their barrier spilling over and silently flooding her face. "But don't you think this is hard for me too?" She said her voice cracked. "Dammit, Why do I have to be so selfish?" She muttered softly, barely intelligible over her quiet sobs. When you see him next, tell him I love him. I really do. But I'm trying to decipher this from within my heart. Thanks Bou." Lilli muttered. "I'm going to go eat, I'm starved." Then Come check on Klaash. I hope he's okay.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:44 pm
Lilli was heading for the door but before she got there Bou hugged her. "Lilli, you aren't being selfish at all. Your doing what you need to do. I can completely understand how you feel."  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:52 pm
Lilli sniffled "Thanks Bou. I kinda feel like s**t. I'mma go take a shower or something, then eat." Lilli hugged Bou back and then smiled, slowly backing up. She turned and contiued descending the stairs. "See you around." Lilli said over her shoulder.
She kept walking until she found a towel cupboard. She grabbed one and headed toward the nearest bathroom with a shower.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:49 pm
[[OMG! Ori, have you heard Merciless Cult by Dir en Grey?! O: I FRICKIN' LURVE THAT SONG!!!]]

"Klaash, you have to stay here with me!" Celleia urged Klaash, tugging on his arm.

"No," He said in an almost emotionless voice, it was very whispery and not like his normal one. His face was no longer sad, he was in denial, no longer knowing what was real or not. "I must leave you." He repeated several times, drifting away from the strange world he longed for most at that moment, fading into somewhere more familiar. His eyes fluttered open, and he strangely felt different. He sprang up, and looked around. His head hurt, but he remembered it was only because of the wound in his forehead. It seemed to have healed slightly while he was sleeping. "Lilli?!" Klaash yelled,quite alarmed and spinning his head around.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:01 pm
Lilli slid out of the shower. She felt better from the warm misty room. She wrapped her towel around her and then got out and dried herself off. Once she had put the extra clothes she'd brought with her on, she walked out into the hall. Lilli passed Klaash room on the way to the dining hall. She paused by his door. Maybe I should check now.. Lilli worried herself. She couldn't help the urge to just see if he was okay. Lilli looked at the door the tapped on it lightly, then opened it. "Klaash?" She said as she entered. "You awake?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:03 pm
[ Hey Abby. I g2g. See you tomorrow. ILY~! heart Goodnight.]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games