Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply EverGleam
Evergleam Giveaway & Lotto -- Gleam On! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote on the future of this guild.
  1. All contests end immediately, all prizes get distributed, and it's all over. No more Guild.
  2. We move back to a Chatterbox-only format, one single Evergleam thread, so there will be more people.
  3. Other choice -- POST ABOUT IT or it'll never be voted on, never happen.
View Results

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:13 pm
Bump 197!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:14 pm
Bump 198!  

Monsieur Nameless

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:16 pm
Bump 199!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:18 pm
BUMP 200!!!  

Monsieur Nameless

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:06 pm
Nudge two hundred and eighty-one

51. When I state my intention to do something and one of my robots interrupts me, I will at least hear it out. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:07 pm
Nudge two hundred and eighty-two

52. I will wear different outfits from day to day, so that the Evil Overlord's henchmen will not be able to spot me at a glance.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:09 pm
Nudge two hundred and eighty-three

53. If I lose a hand and have it replaced with a prosthesis, the prosthesis will have a functional weapon built in to it. I can use it to surprise Bad Guys and open canned goods. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:10 pm
Nudge two hundred and eighty-four

54. I will not have sex with anyone before a battle. They will either die or betray me during the battle.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:11 pm
Nudge two hundred and eighty-five

55. High-sounding directives notwithstanding, I will never value culture above sentient life. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:13 pm
Nudge two hundred and eighty-six

56. If I get incriminating evidence about an enemy or a superior, I will make several copies, and store each in a different location. I will not surrender the sole copy to anyone. If ordered to destroy the copies, I will do so, after first making more copies. heart  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:14 pm
Nudge two hundred and eighty-seven

57. I will not try to make comrades run faster by yanking on their arms. I will instead advise them to stop turning around to look at the pursuing danger (rats, lava, etc.).  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:15 pm
Nudge two hundred and eighty-eight

58. I will not make the sidekick wait somewhere while I go on ahead. He'll only get into worse trouble than he otherwise would.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:17 pm
Nudge two hundred and eighty-nine

59. Every member of the rebellion will have DNA tests to bring any existing blood relationships to light.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:18 pm
Nudge two hundred and ninety

60. When five seconds can mean the difference between the survival and destruction of the galaxy, I will keep my wistful expressions of undying fealty, love, or regret to a minimum.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:19 pm
Nudge two hundred and ninety-one

61. After knocking out a bad guy, I will kill him silently if I can, cripple him silently if I can't kill him, or disarm him if I can neither kill nor cripple him. If I fail to do any of these, he will come to and jump me from behind.  
EverGleam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games