Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:45 am
'That'd be great' Robin said thankfully. 'I'll get Starife you get the towels and we'll go. Ok ?' Robin went to the bedroom. 'Sirius accidnetly spilt the milk other and the pups are well soaked in milk. Me and Kid web-star are taking them to the river. Do want to come ?' he asked knowing Starfire wanted to be involved in the mothering part.

Sirius crying subisded as he features became contorted with joy with being bounced up and down though he snivvled lslightly as he was wet though happy in cloud mans arms. He nuzzled his face into chest in a sign of affection.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:48 am
Scott nodded grabbing three thick white towels,three bars of soap and three grey clothes for washinh them in the river from a leather bag sticking them in his bag pack with another sache of milk alongisde a plate just incase. He smiled at Sirus summoning a cloud beneath them as they hovered. To not leave out the other two he summoned one cloud lifitng them off the ground lightly. He shouted to Robin and Starfire. 'I'm ready !. Jump on the cloud with Itauls and Vesta are ready !' he yelled bouncing Sirius up and down trying to stop him snivel and cheer him up. Good thing he'd found that abdoned derelict wacthtower.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:51 am
Sirius squeaked with delight his sniveling ceased. He was back on the puffy white thing he was eastic with joy as he nuzzled his face futher in the man's chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:53 am
'Their thats better isn't it' Scott smiled. It bought warmth to his heart seing the youngester so happy and content. He coutninued to bounce him up and down.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:28 pm
"Sure," said Starfire as she went with robin, Kid-web star and the pups to wah them up. When they arrived at the lake she watched the pups play in the water. She than picked up Sirius gently from the water and started cleaning him with her tung, like what any wolf mother would do to clean thier pups. And to her Sirius liked that but as Italius was like a mama's boy, he always wanted to be around Starfire alot for her thought her as a mother. Even Vesta would want attention. "Holdon you two, you'll get your turn," Starfire said with a calm voice.

Gemini was going to answer their question but Kid-web star left in hurry even though Argent was still there. then Gemini patted Argent's head and said, "I'll be fine, I just thought what would it be like if I ever new my parents, my real one's since I'm half human and wolf." Then Gemini had another tear coming down her cheek. "I'm guessing the way I'm like this is all the bad things I had to take and deal with before and after I met and was taken from the Titans. then after I was taken and I ran away from Piosen Fang and her mate Whiteblood, I changed a little. I never in my life ever felt the need to kill and get revenge over someone so bad and now I do feel it. And the bandages on my hands as you see are buneshments I got from Piosen Fang and Whiteblood. There's even bandages on my arms but you can't see them since I have a coalt covering them," she explained.

As Starfire finished cleaning Sirius, she thought to herself about Gemini. Knowng all the sadness and rough stuff she had to go threw since day after she was born. She than pushed Sirirus to Kid-web star so he amy get dried up. Then Starfire grabbed Italius gently and started cleaning him with her tung.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:36 pm
((Uhh TeenTitans4Ever your ummmm kinda playing my character a little. I just thought I'd let you know.))
Italius happily sat in the water splashing about playfully.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:53 pm
Raven stared off to where the pups were being cleaned up. Her eyes slid over to Beast Boy. He and she were the only ones around. She didn't know what to say or how to tell him what she felt. Doubts of what he thought of her flew through her mind. He wouldn't like her, was the biggest thought on her mind. Raven's eyes closed to keep from tearing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:15 pm
((Whoops! Sorry about that. I guess me got carried away when I was roleplaying. hehe. redface ))

"Mm, hold still Italius. I am trying to clean you up," said Starfire. Than while she cleaned him, she put her paw/leg infront of him so he knows she's serious. And by every momment Starfire was acting and seeming more and more like a mother as she cleaned and creating a bond with these pups.

"If you excuse me," said Gemini as she left the room with the book still in erh hands. As she walked out and sat next to Raven and Beast Boy. she placed the book down next to them still with the same page that Gemini was looking at of her parents. She patted Raven's and Beast Boy's heads and hugged them both. "I've never thought I would be able to hug or see you all again," said Gemini as she hugged them both but not hard or squishable.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:20 pm
((It's fine it happens to all of us))
Italius stopped moving and sat quietly while Starfire finished cleaning him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:22 pm
Blood Moon listened to her brother at what he told her as she helps him walk to get to the other base. "I would tell them myself but I wish foryou to tell them for when we get home I looking foward to a nap and I'm a little to upset to talk so much," said Blood Moon. When they reachd to the base Blood Moon placed Scar near the tree that Blaise was laying. Then Blood Moon went inside the castle to get some rest.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:18 pm
Then when Starfire finished cleaning him. She picked him up and took him to Kid-web star so he can dry him off. Then Starfire grabbed Vesta gently and broguht her over to the spot where she was cleaning Vesta's too brothers. and now it was Vesta's turn to be clean. so Starfire started cleaning Vesta with her tung.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:44 am
(Yeah and you kind of played mine)
Scott qucikly scrubbed the pups down quickly make sure they were suffiecenlt dry and placing the by Robin except Sirius who started tickling his tummy.

Adonis returned to the cave ignoring the ohter walk deeper into the cave. He had something private to do.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:15 am
(Yeah and Sirius too but it doesn't matter)

Sirius enjoyed the exilrating journey the water line and enjoyed playing in the wet stuff it was nicer than the white goop he drunk it was to sweet. When he was scooped out of the water he whimpered. Trying to break lose her tounge was horrily rough. He was glad when he was freed and was tickled by cloud man he liked that like and he liked him.

Robin wacthed Sirius enjoying himself with Kid-webstar. He seemed to enjoy his company more than his mother he seemed more of a loner. But even loners sometimes needed somone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:14 pm
Vesta licked Starfire's face than saw something beautiful in the clouds. It was bright and very high up it was so beautiful she fell to the ground on her back and laughed while big white clouds passed the bright round sun.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:42 pm
Italius leaned against Robin and attempted to jump on his back, but he was unsuccesful.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games