Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:48 am

'Starfire !' Robin excalimed in shock as Robin leapt other to the location of the two main beams plating his sword straight through the on the left. He tiwzzled around in vain attempt to destory it.

Spider-robin finally got up his hood down smiling to himself. How truly simple it'd been all along. He twizzled his blade in his hand brining it hand in over head blow on the barrier. With a loud cracking noise the barirer smashed as if was glass it faded away freeing Spider-robin. He looked up and around seing the damage. 'What the ?' he excalimed looking around for the Titans.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:46 pm

'I only left because I needed a different kind of training that they couldn't give me. I still love them with all my heart but I also left to protect them from myself,' as Jessie Wolf tried to brake him from blocking.

She than stopped wat she was doing and said to Rose, "I'm going back to help them stay here and protect this place," said Jessie as she flew off in the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~

Starfire threw starbolts towards Black Archer.

Wen Fox was hit by the blast she fell to the ground and the fire cage fell ontop of Arachnid. Fox than said, "Hm, when did you ever become evil. Is it becasue he is controling you for you do have your own mind and your choice in life. And it doen't mean you have to be evil." She than threw more fire out of her hands an towards Arachnid.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:00 pm

Raven used her dark manipulation to make chains and the magic automaticly looked onto Spider-Robin.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:49 am

A response emminated from Arachnids mind. 'You lie child. All you think of is your self ' the bond was then sealed off. Back on the airship staduim Arachnid got up panting and bleeding heavily. Fox's words went oblivous as he stayed in his evil trance leaping forward stamping on Fox's face and began kicking visocously and repeatdly in her stomach.

Alarms rang out through the gigantic mech as a breach in the airship was detected from Ravens chains. He listned to new girls dramatic speech and smiled. 'Wow I thought you guys would be clever than this. You see new girl (Fox) Arachnids in a evil trance and can't be awoken not even by the worst dramatic speech i've ever heard. Also as Raven loves damaging my property lets see how like damaging the city !' he roared other the speakers at the airship decreased dangerously in height scrapping of the tallest sky scrapper in the city.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:14 am

'What the !' Spider-robin excalimed as the chains locked onto him. He looked upwards seing the airhsip came dangerously close to the city. 'I guess this is my cue then' he sighed. He began to climb the chains on account of his line being to short.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:11 pm

((Can I join?))

Name: Garfield Logan
Code name: Beast Boy
Appearance: User Image
Suit Appearance: User Image
Abilites of suit: The suit allows Beast Boy to move faster in his regular form, gives him the strength of his toughest animal forms, and gives him claws to fight with.
weapons: none unless you call claws weapons

Name: Kali Farenzi
Code name: Frost
Bio: Kali was born in a warm climate. Her entire city quickly began to get colder as soon as she was born. It became so bad that the city was almost entirely frozen over when they forced her to leave. Kali traveled far north where it didn't matter the cold waves kept coming off her. There she began to learn to use her powers and was gifted with an ice scythe by a mysterious stranger. She then moved to the city in search of the Titans for the bidding of her master. Frost is evil as is her master.
Powers: Frost can send out waves of cold as well as manipulate ice. Her scythe allows her to freeze anything that comes into contact with the blade of the scythe.
Abilities: In her regular form, Frost can only glide with her small wings. With her suit, she is able to fly easily. The wings on her suit also can be used as weapons as they are sharp and can move in a variety of ways.
appearance: regular;

User Image

suit (ignore the axe. she has the scythe all the time);

User Image

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:52 am

(Sure your in, love the beast boy art work. Welcome. Begin rping when your ready. Write yourelf in however you like. Is Frost good or bad ?)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:48 am

The wind blasted Spider-robins hood back revealing his scroned and sleepy face. He expression was wrinkled in discomfort as he slowly hoisted himself up the chains. Finally he reached the airship hull. He tapped playfully a dull clunk could be heard. 'Sounds like someone a budget cut backs.' he muttured using one hand slice through the hull meeting a screw riddled wall. 'Bet this isn't good fro dry wall' he roared using his stun pistols to blast through. With cautious hesisataion employed his leaped through his blade unseathed. 'Hey sport fans !' he excalimed at the Titans. He quickly abosrbed the situtation seing massive robot and the new guy taking Starfire and another newbie. As his blade glowed his sighed. 'Man this gets more like a soap opera evryday'. He stepped forward pulling out stun pistol his blasted Arachnid off Fox charging forward he stepped in front of her preparing for Arachnids next move.

'Spider-robin !' Robin exclaimed stunned by his arrival. Where had he been ? and why couldn't they find him ?. He felt a mix of relieve and panic at his damaging entrance.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:05 am

Alarms blared in the cockpit as hull breahced was reported on the screen. Instantly emergancy procedures were took to seal the breach though the damages had been done. Hull power was down to 45% and it looked like his prisoner had escaped. Great. He actiavted the laser cannons which began to released deadly red lines from the huge machines shoulders.

Arachnid got back his face bleeding the battle had begun to take his toll on him as he began sweat and pant profoundly. He couldn't take anymore of a beating like this.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:08 am

Robin edged forward as he relased a drop kick on the left shoulder cannon smahsing it down rleasing exposlive blast. As Robin was knocked backwards he shot a grappled swining back ontop of the machine the second firing coutninually.

As the beams soared ominously towards the group. Spider-roin released his A-game. 'Yo ! Raven get shiled round us fast our were gonna be conffeite !' he yelled.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:45 pm

((Thanks. And Frost is evil. I guess I should've mentioned that in the profile. *goes off to add that*))

Beast Boy had been away from the city, helping out some other Titans in another part of the world. It was good to be back. As he walked into the Titans Tower, he noticed that it was deserted. Man, I would've thought the others would want to greet me. I wonder where they are... There was a package as well. Beast Boy kneeled down and opened it. Inside the package, there was a suit. "Sweet!" Beast Boy hastily changed into it. Smiling, he looked out the window. There was a giant airship outside and it looked like it was destroying the city. I guess that's where they are. I better go and help out. Turning into an eagle, Beast Boy flew out the window and began heading towards the airship.

A shadowy figure watched from the shadows as the beams flew towards the group. This group was interesting and she wanted to learn more about them. They must be those Titans I heard of... Her red eyes glimmered as she spun her scythe around in lazy circles.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:50 pm

Raven nodded her head. A black ora surrounded them. She felt the beams hit the shield. She stood strong.

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:11 pm

Once reaching the airship, Beast Boy spotted a hole in the hull. He flew through the hole and landed on the ground, reverting to his regular form. He saw Raven holding up a shield around the other Titans. Beast Boy ran over to them. "Hey! I'm back!"

The figure watched in curiousity. Her master would be pleased to learn more about the Titans. She blinked.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:15 pm

Raven lost conceintration by Beast Boy. The shield went down for a moment and then back up. "Great..." She said sarcasticly.

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:29 pm

Beast Boy chuckled. "Hehe... Sorry, Rae. Didn't mean to make you lose your focus."

The figure watched. Her presence was already making the room cooler and she took a few deep breathes to steady the stream of cold waves coming from her. She couldn't risk revealing herself yet.
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games