Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:23 am
Future present
'It's Lyra..y'know I goto the far away un Hogwarts like boarding school faraway so I hardly see you guys or do any hero work ?. Well guess who fault it is' he looked even more glum with a hint of anger.

Past present
'I love you to. Want to go home now ?' Robin enquired dleciatelyhelping Starfire to Cyborgs car.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:07 pm
~~Future Present~~

Azar shook his head. So that was how Chris had been sent away. He had been caught. It made sense now. "That sucks. I always did wonder why you had to go away." Now, that Azar understood, he couldn't help feeling his own flash of anger towards Lyra. "So, what exactly happened? She rat you out for something?"  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:54 pm
Scourch finished his eighth slice and said,"Well that's princess for you, full of surprises." He then grabbed another slice and and said,"Hey after this we go for ice cream, my treat."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:56 pm
Past Present

Starfire looked towards Robin and said, "Sure."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:00 pm
"Yeah sure. Ice cream sounds good," said Nightstar.

"You stil have room in your stomach for ice cream and after eating some pizzas," said Greyfire in amazement.

"Yup," said Nightstar since she had nine stomachs like her mom.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:40 pm
Scourch smiled and said,"Alright then lets go."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:53 pm
"Yeah," said Nightstar as she grabbed Emerald.

Greyfire just followed them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:05 pm
Scourch walked beside Greyfire and wispered,"so you seem to like princess ey."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:07 pm
"Hm, how can you tell?" as Greyfire whispered back to Scourch.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:17 pm
Scourch shrugged and wispered,"Just a guess."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:24 pm
Greyfire than whispered to Scourch, "Just don't know if she likes me. It seems evrytime I try to show it she kinds of pushes away or something."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:18 am
Future present
'It was just after I turned fourteen well the night after. I'd gotten my gear ready and ready to battle evil of course against my dads wishes of course thats why Lyra was suddenly allowed to sleep other that night. When I left she was fast asleep as my made my way into the night. Finally I found a fnecing operation and I was doing some suverliance then Lyra popped in knocking other to some crates getting us both caputred even after I told her to stay behind she was to young. Anyway were we caputred and screwed and by luck my Mum turns up and safes us. She was so mad at what I'd did they sent me to boarding school' his tone was depressed and aggriavated. 'I know it was wrong to leave but it was to dnagerous to take her along' he added.

Past present
'Ok they said their were geting pizza so we'll start at the pizza place' Robin guessed driving towards the pizza parlour. He parked the car carefully and helped Starfire out.

Vince arrived at the vent duct. He quickly changed into some jaitorial clothes and climbed up the vent slowly. He sensors told him no one was above as his spyder arms unlocked the vent. He climbed into the maitence section of the hall one step closer.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:37 am
Scourch smirked and wispered,"Dude you gotta learn how to take a chance."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:15 am
~~Future Present~~

"Dude, that sucks," said Azar. "Hmm... I understand that you wouldn't want to take her along. I bet she was just worried. Still, I suppose it wasn't right of her to follow you." Azar shrugged.  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:32 am
Future present
'I guess. I need to get back to the hangar before Robin's see's i'm gone. Me and Nightstar are on cleaning duty which as you can guess isn't cool' Chri's face chipped his mood slightly improved.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games