Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:44 pm
(( Well, Gemini and those bad guys are in a cave. So please and try to find it soon . Oh, and its behind a waterfall. And there's two roads in the cave, one leads to a arena while the other one leads to the dungon where their keeping Gemini in a cage ))

Gemini sat down and looked up at the ceiling. 'I hope the others are ok,' as Gemini thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:16 am
"It's alright I'm use to stuff like that. I guess you can say I'm use to pain and getting hurt," said Fox as she began to soak her arms with the water. She than dired her arms off and said, "Oh, adn my name is Fox and yours?"

Starfire followed robin from behind and had a feeling that they weren't here.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:26 am
Robin arrived at what he detrimined was the holding cells. Empty. Robin conainted his hurt slipping into the room and moving other to the computer hoping this would give him a clue to thier whereabouts.

'Same here though I end up hurting people more than myself. Call me Boy Arachnhid' he sighed gazing bleakly up at the stars. Hoping the Titans were safe and all right.

Ryan stepped forward with an electic cow prod and harshly jabbed the child in the stomach sending a big ecltirc shock down it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:25 am
(( Who did Ryan hit ))

Starfire followed Robin than spotted some guards walked in the room. When they saw her she flew to them and knocked them out.

"Well, its nice to meet you Boy Arachnid," said Fox with a smile. She than looked at him as he stared into the star's and asked, "Worring about something? Usually when people look at the star's they're worring about something or someone."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:05 pm
Raven looked around. "Guess she isn't here..." She walked over to the computer. "Found anything?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:29 pm
Tetra sat down in a char and hacked into the computer. "There in a cave..behind a waterfall." Tetra kept on reading. "But there are two paths one leads to an arena and the other one has GEMINI!"  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:01 pm
Turgon than came back to where Shade, Darkia, Piosen Fang, and Oracle were. "Hm, Piosen Fang and Shade get Gemini to the lifting stage part and make sure she dosen't excape. Oracle get onto the arena ground now. The titans will be coming soon. Darkia go with Oracle. And I'll make sure that the titans are here." said Turgon as he left.

Oracle nodded and went to the arena ground waiting in the middle of the stadium.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:08 pm
Darkia flew out into the arena and stood waiting.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:49 pm
"Let's go." Raven turned into her raven form and flew out. She grabbed the other Titans and then landed on the split path. "Maybe one of us should go one way and the others the other way."

Shade nodded his head. "Alright." He looked over at Piosen Fang. "Come on."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:55 pm
Tetra nodded. "Ill go to the left." She flew out and noticed an empty arena. "Well...I dont think Gemini is here."

Darkia jumped infront of Tetra. "Hello sister."  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:07 pm
Turgon pushed Starfire and Raven into a shadow and that made them appear in the seats tied up with dark magic rope.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:13 pm
Tetra used dark magic to tie Darkia up. "WERE IS GEMINI!"
Darkia smiled. "Wouldnt you like to know."

Tetra's magic was getting tighter. "I would." She noticed Oracle in the center of the arena.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:26 pm
Then Piosen Fang moved Gemini to where the satge moves up and she was tied up.

Starfire sat in a chair tied up in dark magic rope that stinged everytime she moved.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:31 pm
Tetra moved her sister across the arena into the cement wall. Tetra ran and jumped onto Oracle. "Were is Gemini?"  

ElectricCandii

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games