Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
Private Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:55 pm
Hiashi looked to Hinata and glared sternly."Hinata, where is your sister"He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:21 pm
Hinata looked at him,"Father she is training,...why?"Hinata looked at her fathers glare, she wondered what was on his mind.

Dayna looked at Hinata intrigued, she wanted to know more details but she did not want to ask.  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:34 pm
Hiashi closed his eyes and reopened them."Be happy with Sasuke"He told Dayna before leaving the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:41 pm
Dayna raised an eyebrow to this and she walked towards Hinata,"Who is pregant?" she asked her.

Hinata looked at Dayna and softly said,"Diamond-chan,...they just foun dout that she is 6 weeks pregnant."

Dayna was immediately alarmed by this. She left quickly in search of Sasuke.  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:36 pm
Sasuke was standing at the gate, watching over the village silently.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:13 pm
Dayna landed beside him as she had been losing her mind searching for him."Hey,..you and I have a serious problem,.." she said to sasuke,  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:18 pm
Sasuke raised an eyebrow in her direction."What do you mean?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:39 pm
Dayna looked at him,"Diamond is 6 weeks pregnant,...didn't you sleep with her about that long ago?"  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:45 pm
"Around that time yes."

Naruto closed his eyes and smiled."See?Didn't I tell you I would bring Sasuke back? And you doubted me!"He laughed but then his smile faded, remembering his fight.

Sasuke was in his CS2 form and stood, panting, he was below the statue of Madara at the valley of the end.

Naruto stood up in his one-tailed Kyuubi form and panted, he was standing below the Shodaime statue as well.

"It's time to put an end..to this battle..to all our battles!"Sasuke loaded black chidori in his hand.

Naruto charged a red Rasengan in his hand.

They both jumped at each other.

"NARUTOOOOOO!!!"Sasuke yelled

"SASUKE!!!!!!" Naruto yelled and with a final battlecry, their attacks clashed, causing a huge reaction.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:48 pm
Dayna looked at him, surprised by how blind he was,"What if that child is yours?" she asked him.

Sakura looked at Naruto,"Babe,...why are you bringing this up?" she figured he was still asleep or something.  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:50 pm
Naruto grinned his stupid grin to cover up the intense sadness of his failures."Don't worry about it!"

Sasuke sighed and looked forward."...I don't know."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:08 pm
She looked at Naruto, she was confused.

Dayna looked at Sasuke,"What will you do if that child is yours? What will happen to us?"  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:18 pm
"I just said that I do not know."Sasuke growled.

Naruto scratched the side of his head,  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:24 pm
Dayna glared at him,"Dont talk to me like that, this is not my fault, nor do you have the right to take it out on me,"with this she vanished.

Sakura looked at him,"....u ok?" she was very concrned at this point.  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:28 pm
Naruto gave his foxy grin and nodded."Yeah!"

Sasuke raised an eyebrow and gave a small sigh.  
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games