Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:45 pm
thefire158
"Well you have fun with that." Xantos said with a small grin. He turned his head to the girl who was laughing.
"You've got spunk, I'll give you that, keep it up kid."
( That kid is older than xantos and has been here way longer than you lol )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:47 pm
She blinks a few times. "I'ma kid??" looks at him serious like. "Excuse me but I'm almost 19 thank-you." she said feeling a bit offended.

((Oh don't give it away!!! People don't know that! XD))  

Cold winter angel

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:55 pm
(Longer than me? Longer than me? Boy, I was here in the age of Drunk Tony, don't say you've been here longer than me. I was hacked and had to wait a year or two before I could reregister for some reason. And I'm 22. lol to you to.)

"Oh relax, I call everybody under my age kid, it grows on you if you have taught countless genin and was an ANBU captain in a lost village, trust me, I've had an exciting life, you start to think your older and more powerful, a habit if you see it that way." Xantos said, and smiled again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:04 pm
((wait a minute you were in the era of Rin or Sin-Q? I was here just about when the guild was open thank you. what was your characters name? i might remember you*smiles*))

"I'm not saying I can beat anyone. but I know I wont be dying anytime soon." She smiles at him.  

Cold winter angel

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:09 pm
(I was Tb00123, Xantos Hyuuga, I was an ANBU captain in the old lightning village before it disappeared and was made into cloud,I even remember when we had a rain village)

"Same here I guess." said Xantos. He saw he wouldn't be copying any jutsu or fighting so he lowered his headband over his eyes.
"Well until I get an eternal, I can't use my byakugan eye, or mangkyo sharingan eye or I'll end up going blind in one of them."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:17 pm
thefire158
(I was Tb00123, Xantos Hyuuga, I was an ANBU captain in the old lightning village before it disappeared and was made into cloud,I even remember when we had a rain village)

"Same here I guess." said Xantos. He saw he wouldn't be copying any jutsu or fighting so he lowered his headband over his eyes.
"Well until I get an eternal, I can't use my byakugan eye, or mangkyo sharingan eye or I'll end up going blind in one of them."
(( No you can use it for a long time, itachi lasted 4 years but if you use it too often you`ll go blind faster. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:18 pm
(I think I remember seeing you post. Thats' why you didnt realize, we were in diffrent villages, I was in Leaf village. My sensei was Ikkie or Rin, sometimes Hero. But I remember your character posting though!)

She nodded to him and continued to watch the battle in piece.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:27 pm
(Yep, Hero and Rin, I remember them)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:31 pm
(At least I'm not alone then! *hugs* Everyone went bye-bye from that point in era.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:37 pm
(Dark my goal is to kill people of any akatsuki. Also im strong enough to defeat you so please dont say "Oh im going to win no matter what" It's cliched and it would make me seem more suspicious of god modding.)
Sypher laughed at the child thinking she was more powerful than him. "Thats funny kid, I like your sense of humor." He stopped caring at this point and took out all of his weapons of bone from his body.  

M o k i F a i r y

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:46 pm
She turned to him very serious like and replied" I'm sorry but people that automatically threaten people; they already seem weak in my eyes because apparently that's the way only thing they can do, like to make people scared or something. Violence in itself is foolish, but people who try to antagonize it are even more foolish and stupid." 8she looks away dully at the battle.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:50 pm
M o k i F a i r y
(Dark my goal is to kill people of any akatsuki. Also im strong enough to defeat you so please dont say "Oh im going to win no matter what" It's cliched and it would make me seem more suspicious of god modding.)
Sypher laughed at the child thinking she was more powerful than him. "Thats funny kid, I like your sense of humor." He stopped caring at this point and took out all of his weapons of bone from his body.

(( My job is temporary and trust me I`m giving you your last warning I highly suggest you take up the offer and don`t try anything I`m trying not to cause any more violence then necessary but if needed I`ll kill you without hesitation. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:12 pm
(Dude, stop thinking you can kill anyone I have gotten tired of that as there have been several people in this guild who act like this and it annoys the hell out of me)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:15 pm
katsuro just watch them all argue. "can there be one time with peace or something?" he said to himself. as he nodded his head left and right, looking down. he then lifted his head up and look at the barrier. "well. he wont open it. so i guess i'll just watch and wait." he said.

(i face dark before. he is very good in combat and with his rp skills. don't misjudge him so easily)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:21 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
katsuro just watch them all argue. "can there be one time with peace or something?" he said to himself. as he nodded his head left and right, looking down. he then lifted his head up and look at the barrier. "well. he wont open it. so i guess i'll just watch and wait." he said.

(i face dark before. he is very good in combat and with his rp skills. don't misjudge him so easy)

( Yea Futashi is a pretty tough guy it was a fun fight. Also I`ve even gotten better since then and I assume you`ve probably done the same. )  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games