Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:47 pm
Draco appeared in a gale of wind and looked at chi. "Chi,the Muzikage is in greiving in the lost of a friend. We shall wait for conformation."  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:09 pm
Chi kicked a rock into the water. "Damn. At this rate, the perpitrator will get away..." Detachi replied.  

Detachi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:13 pm
"Want to go to another village and come back later?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:45 pm
"You pck," Detachi awnsered.  

Detachi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:31 pm
"Well picking out the chace that someone was able to come here and set a fire could of come from anywhere far or wide or maybe closer than we think. I think we should search the sand. Let's go chi." Draco said as he disappeared.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:14 pm
Chi followed Draco.  

Detachi

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:42 pm
A Dying Uno walked into the Mist Village... He put his hands together and summoned all that was left of his chakra. Sticking his hand to his chest he pulled out his beatting heart. Some metal started flowing around it, making a pure black cube. He fell to his knees, the cube holding his heart rolled on the ground, as he head flopped backwards he roared. A loud thumped was heard as his heavey metal body hit the ground, he whispered with his last breathe "I'll live again... Find a cure!" and he was gone.

Uno is dead! His beating heart lays in an indestructible box, waiting for someone to find the cure to his sickness.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:16 am
Hero stood at the docks then picked up uno's body "First marquis now you... hmph.... well kid I will give you the quickest funeral " The clone ran in and gave hero marquis's sword as hero gave the body to the clone "Bury him" the clone nodded as hero headed to the leaf  

i3 tails Yagura

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:53 am
Zane arrived on the boat alongside Luo and jumped out onto the dock. It was good to be back after having been gone for so long. Zane took a deep breath and sighed, "Whew...It's good to be back. I wonder what's been going on here, I wonder where Hero's been. Oh well, hey Luo, there's something that I have to ask the Mizukage. I'll see you later for that ceremony thing!" Zane said and with that he took off into the village.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:27 pm
Luo nodded as he stepped onto Kiri soil for the first time in weeks. He thanked the fisherman and walked back to his house. "It's good to be home." He muttered.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:12 pm
Hero stepped into the docks not smiling or frowning he gripped his sword tightly as the wind blew on his cloak. His eyes were with a blank expression as he played around with Dentou and Bankou "marquis... Everytime I step into this village I think marquis..." Hero sighed and took a deep breath  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:15 pm
Zane ran from the village and arrived at the docks. He looked around waiting for Luo when he saw him..."HERO SENSEI!" Zane shouted at him.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:20 pm
Luo arrived at the docks with the two bags huffing and puffing. He handed them to his uncle who was taking them to Suna on his boat. He looked over and saw him as well. "Hero sensei!?" He ran over to him and gave him a once over. "We passed."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:31 pm
"So you ready to get going Luo?" asked Zane as he turned to Hero. "We're heading to Suna. We have something to do over there."  

BluewolfofMibu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:40 pm
Hero sighed "I'll come but if I try to blow up a building hold me back last time my visit was explosive" Hero said as he petted his monkey on his shoulder "Hey since your chuunins wanna learn my monkey summoning?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games