Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:04 pm
Cobain relentlessly pressed Dorian, using every trick in the book. Kicking a branch up into his face, he sunk his foot into the man's midriff and swung with his bardiche at Dorian's left side.

Dorian parried with both swords, bent over from Cobain's kick and tried to shove forward, shove Cobain back.

Cobain suddenly let go of his weapon with his right hand, darting to the small of his back and plucking a poingard form his belt. He quickly swung around, burying it hilt-deep in Dorian's side. Hearing Kiae's shout, he shoved the man towards Sielle and leaped backwards towards Kiae.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:35 pm
(I was going to initiate it, and then let you finish Dorian, in case you had any final words for him. biggrin )  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:12 pm
((He just took a poingard to the lung. Unless you wanna hear 'im say "Urk... uuuuuhhhrr" *gargle and drool* you got nothing to wait on. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:10 pm
(Just checking! Besides, that might be fun...)

Kiae gripped Cobain's arm, pulling him back as the Gateway weave shimmered as Dorian fell into it. She watched the witch's lips form a smile as the Gateway tore the man in half before his remains were pulled into a vortex formed by the weave.

"I've learned quite a lot, Aes Sedai," Sielle complimented her, taking the time to brush her cloak off. "And so have you. I suppose I've lost the element of surprise, but I may have a few tricks up my sleeve before we meet again."
Laughing, the woman stepped through the Gateway and sealed it with a wave of the staff, disappearing.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:22 pm
Cobain looked solemnly at the blade clenched in his fist. "Well... I suppose that's that..." He said absently, turning it over in his hand. "I had to. He would have killed me, he would have killed my Kiae..." He suddenly realized he was holding the knife so hard his hand was shaking. Shaking his head, he blinked and relaxed his grip.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:29 pm
"It's all right, Cobain," Kiae said softly, releasing her grip and resting her hand on his elbow. "The Gateway killed him first, if that helps." She gently took the knife from her Warder and tossed it away for the moment in disgust.
She looked around, her gaze resting on Melthin for a brief moment while she considered the merits of teaching him how to Link. Moving on, she stared for a long moment at the spot where the Tinkers had been before blinking back tears.
"I need to tell them what happened," she managed, swallowing thickly.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:45 pm
"Did you see the size of that knife, Kiae?" Cobain asked quietly, shaking his head. "He was done for. I suppose I'd better get used to it, though." He shook his head again, violently this time. "I suppose you-" He began, before catching sight of his hand again. The blade of his bardiche had been smeared with blood. "I suppose-" He tried again, blinking away images of torn bodies from his past. "Not right now!" He admonished himself sharply. "I can't go back there." He said shortly, his eyes hardening. "I'm sorry, but... " He trailed off and grunted.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:53 pm
Thanking the Light she could slip into typical 'Aes Sedai mode' when she had to, Kiae did so now and a calm mask dropped over her face.
"That's all right," she agreed with a short nod. "I suppose it's for the best." She paused. The only thing that gave away her thoughts was the way she was biting on her lower lip. "Thank you," she said finally.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:03 pm
Cobain tried once again to steady himself. Taking hold of the void, he found it only intensified the carnage in his mind. He nodded and opened his mouth-

Cobain slashed through the sentry's chest, the bardiche seeming to be a feather in his hands. He laughed shrilly as he cut down the second before they could raise an alarm. Smiling wickedly, he strode into the large encampment and simply begain killing everyone he saw. He slashed through a tent wall and slaughtered the man inside, cut his wife and daughter down and butchered the dog. The blood splattered onto his hands, his face, and it was sweet. Feeding on the screams of those who had taken his family from them, Cobain wreaked his vengeance with tears of a horrific mixture of rage, sorrow and esctacy in his eyes.

Cobain snapped back to the real world and realized he was panting. "I- I need to-" He turned on his heel abruptly and walked off into the trees, biting his lip and fighting tears from the memories.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:10 pm
Kiae looked after her Warder in concern, unsure if going after him would only provoke him further. "I'll need to consider breaking the Bond," she decided with a small frown of concentration, trying to view the entire situation through a calculating view.
"Melthin, if you have no objection, I need to teach you how to Link for further usage," she said, hearing her own voice through a haze. Shaking her head, she sat down. "If you'd excuse me, I need a moment alone. And not a word to the Tinkers," she added. "That's my concern."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:25 pm
Playing and replaying the scene through his head, Cobain strode through the trees. Despite his vivid memory, he really hadn't realized the savagery of his actions until afterwards. Blinking his eyes to clear them of tears, he ran into a small branch. Growling, he snatched it from the tree and threw it. Not satisfied, he picked up his bardiche in both hands and slammed it into the tree. Before he knew what he was doing, he had knocked three of the limbs off of the thing, screaming rage and shame for the sheer animal joy he had taken from killing so many. He struck the tree one last time, and his bardiche snapped in two. Oddly satisfied, Cobain stooped over and picked up the pieces, holding them in his hands and gazing blankly, not really looking at them but beyond.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:29 pm
Resting her head in her hands, Kiae winced when she felt Cobain's pain through the Bond and got to her feet.
"If he keeps this up, I'm going to have to bind him," she thought firmly, striding off in the direction her Warder had gone. Finding him a few minutes later, she simply gazed at him and his broken weapon.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:32 pm
"I'll need to go pick up my real bardiche sometime." Cobain said absently, hearing her approach. "And I need to talk to you about something."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:38 pm
"Real bardiche?" she repeated skeptically, raising an eyebrow and merely watching him. Letting the silence hang between them for a moment, Kiae finally moved to stand against a tree.
"What about?" she asked coolly.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:45 pm
"You know how I told you it took me eight years to find the bandits I was looking for? Cobain shook his head. "I found them in six. It only took me a year to find you. The three years in between... I was't sure if I could come back to you as what I was, I didn't know if I could control myself." He said, sighing. "I killed them all, Kiae. I killed the men. I killed their women, and their children. Light, I even killed the bloody animals."  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games