Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:17 pm
Travis nodded silently in response and sat in his chair.
It felt far from Mayumi, he wanted to be closer but it was better this way. In a few days, or weeks, when Mayumi was better he’d be gone.
He didn’t know where he would go yet. He would just drive.

They didn’t talk now but the room filled with other smaller noises.
The machines at Mayumi’s bedside hummed and whizzed.
People walked past on the other side of the door and the window was open for fresh air.
He wondered if he smelled like that girl-whatever her name was- she was wearing enough perfume for him to reek of it too.
He glanced over to Yumi. She looked bothered about something. Maybe she just wanted to get out of here or was worried about the school she missed he had thought.
She was looking a lot better though, her color had returned to her cheeks and she was no longer wearing some of her casts.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:39 pm
Kazou shook his hand, it was soft.
"I'm Kazou, but you can call me Zuu." He said, the elevator stopped, and opened.
"Where are you going?" He asked, they were loitering in the lobby, outside there was the campus. Kazou himself was going to breakfast, like always.
----
Mori was still in bed, he couldnt sleep last night, he was too busy thinking. His phone started vibrating, so he picked it up.
"Hello?" He said, groggily. "Babe?" He asked, rolling over on his back.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:31 pm
[Doesn't Zuu have to go get Toyo and Nori...?]

Matt nodded as Kazou introduced himself. Just then, the elevator came to a stop, and the doors slid open.
"To breakfast," Matt answered, as they now stood in the lobby.
"If that is where you were headed, could you show there?" Matt trying to ask politely.

----

Kyoko held her laughter. Mori sounded so funny when he'd just woken up.
"I was just making sure you were awake, since you were going to go to breakfast with me today. Are you still up to that?" Kyoko asked, heading towards Mori's dorm building.
Kyoko saw Zuu, and some new boy?
Who was that? He was definitely new.
Kyoko walked up to the door and the new boy opened it for her.
"Oh, thanks. Zuu, who's your new friend?" Kyoko asked.
Whoever this guy was, he was really cute.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:44 pm
Kazou smiled.
"Yeah, but i was just gonna grab something and go, i have to pick up my friend.." He said, jingling his car keys. Kazou had a rather nice car, but nothing too fancy. Something he picked out, it was a '09 Volvo, silver.
--
Mori smacked himself in the head.
"Oh, duh, yeah." He said, jumping out of bed.
"Just come up to my dorm? Okay? I'll see you when you get here.." He said, hanging up. He grabbed a pair of jeans and a v-neck light green shirt, changing into them.
--
"Oh hey Kyoko, this is Matt. He just transferred here." He said, introducing them. "we're just headed to breakfast, off to see Mori?" He asked, seeing as Mori wasnt anywhere in sight.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:56 pm
Kyoko had just hung up on the phone before the boy had opened the door for her. She dropped her cell phone into her bag.

"Matt, huh?" Kyoko gave him a soft smile.
"Yeah, he kind of forgot that we were having breakfast today. It's getting way old." Kyoko said to Zuu.
"Anyway, he want me to come upstairs, so I'll see you two around." Kyoko smiled, and headed to the elevator.
That boy is really hott.

"She seemed nice, Kyoko, was it?" Matt asked. Zuu nodded.
"Well, let's be off. Don't want to keep your friend waiting, do we?" Matt asked, holding the door open for Zuu.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:04 pm
Mori opened the door for Kyoko, he hugged her, then set her down and kissed her lightly.
"Lemme do my hair really quick," He said, his room was rather messy, but e made his way to the bathroom.
He wet his hair, a little, then put some gel in his hands, running his hands through his hair, making a little fohawk, like always.
"Okay, i'm ready." He said, drying his hands on a towel he threw back in the bathroom.
---
Kazou shrugged.
"Yeah, Kyoko is really nice. She's with Mori, the president, or ex-president, of the host club. I guess i'm sort of the president now.." He said, finally realizing it.
"hmm.." They were almost there.
"Well hey, put your number in my phone, and we can meet up later when i get back." He said, handing Matt his phone.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:25 pm
Matt took the phone from Kazou, observing the kind of phone it was, he noticed it was similar to his own. Matt dialed his number, then saved it to Kazou's contacts. He quickly sent himself a text from Kazou's phone so he could save his number to his contacts.

After they went through the line, Matt turned to Kazou, "I'll see you later," Matt said, knowing he was about to leave.

----

When Kyoko and Mori got to the to cafeteria, Kyoko spotted the new boy.
"There's a new boy, Matt. Kazou introduced him to me. Let's sit with him," Kyoko whispered to Mori who was carrying their tray.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:38 pm
Kazou smiled.
"Thanks," He said, then got in line. He got an apple juice and three muffins, two for Nori and Toyo.
"Well, i'll see you later." He said, then left.
--
Mori bit his lip, why did she want to sit with him? Whatever, he followed her.
He sat down next to Kyoko, who was in front of Matt.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:15 pm
"Matt, this is Mori. I wanted to introduce you, since you're new." Kyoko said, picking up her fork. She'd gotten french toast.
"Where do you come from, Matt?" Kyoko asked, trying to start up a conversation.
"Well, I came from another part of Japan, in Fukuoka, just now, but before that I lived in Oxford, England. I moved from there when i was thirteen, so my accent is still pretty thick," Matt chuckled, and smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:16 pm
[[sorry it's been taking me so long, i've been distracted by the movie. hp5.
lul, i'mma nerd.
i've been watching the movies a lot lately.
xD]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:44 pm
Mori sighed, picking at his waffles.
accent..oh god.. he thought. Mori didnt want to talk to him, because he had caught Kyoko's eye. Kyoko and Mori hadnt slept with each other for a good week. He felt like he was being starved to death.
---
Kazou and Toyo entered the cafeteria, looking for everyone. Nori was sleeping in his dorm, the hospital gave him a huge prescription of vicodin.
Mori looked up, waving Toyo and Kazou over.
"Matt, this is Kazou and Toyo.." He introduced them. Toyo took a seat next to Matt, and Kazou was on Mori's left.
"Hi, i'm Toyo." She said, smiling at him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:50 pm
[perfect set up for Matt x3 ]

Matt rested his forearms on the table, his hands folded. He was done eating.
Kyoko and him had been talking this whole time, and to be honest, Matt thought her boyfriend looked thoroughly annoyed. It was probably jealousy.
Kazou was back, and the friend he'd picked up was with him. And she was beautiful.
The girl sat beside him, and Kazou beside Mori. She introduced herself as Toyo.
"Well, Toyo, it's a pleasure to meet you," He said, giving her a big smile, "I'm Matt, by the way."
For the fact he was from England, he didn't have the stereotypical teeth that people usually thought they would have. Matt's teeth were near perfectly straight and a brilliant shade of white.
"I'll be completely honest, Toyo, you're in fact very beautiful," Matt complimented her.

Kyoko saw that Toyo had stole Matt's attention away from her.
Oh well, I think Mori's been annoyed enough already. Kyoko thought, looking at him. She rested her head on his shoulder.
With her left hand, she reached over, taking Mori's hand underneath the table. She squeezed it once, smiling at him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:10 pm
Matt had a thick english accent, that made him all the more charming. He had perfect teeth, and he had a perfect complexion. No zits, not even noticeable stubble.
"I'll be completely honest, Toyo, you're in fact very beautiful," Matt said, with a beautiful smile. Toyo blushed, covering her smile with her hand.
"Well, Matt," She said, smiling. "you have very perfect teeth." She thought it was a really, really weird compliment, but it was the only one she could think of. He probably got that all the time.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:24 pm
Matt had been told that before, but it had been from an older lady, a teacher, if he recalled correctly.
"Thank you. I haven't heard that before," Matt couldn't help but smile now.
A bell rang, notifying them their first class started in ten minutes.
Matt sighed. Today was going to be a challenge for him; finding new classes was always a difficulty for him. Usually he ended up finding a teacher in the hallway who would help him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:26 pm
Toyo got up, sighing. Great, school. If she wanted, she could take the day off and 'take care' of Nori, but she had tons of missing work.
"Whats your first class?" Toyo asked, walking along side Matt.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games