Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:59 pm
(...resengan wouldn't bust it. Amaturasu would be bad becasue then I could redirect it on you. Just do whatever and I will reply with what is the right answer. I don't want meta-gaming.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:17 pm
High above the fight levitated Sengetsu, starring down at the ninja below he made no expression, displayed no emotion. he allowed himself to fall from his current air current landing in a windowsill near. Placing his right hand on the top of the window and his left on the bottom he kicked his legs through forcing the rest of his body to follow. His long black hair which was usually spiked fell straight behind him falling to his lower back, his bangs had been cut off and apart from his eyes it would be impossible to tell who he was. Those sinister blood red eyes said it all, as for Oroami the Samehada blade on his back would immediately tell all. His face semed blank and absent of one of its features as those around him had become accustomed to the previous hair style.

The three tomoe of his eyes analyzed the situation. A crystal user strong enough to take on Oroami and Hero could only be Kazuo. Remembering their previous encounter he deduced that the coward had retreated beneath the ground as he had done before. He did not greet the other swordsman, as he felt it was inappropriate for the situation at hand, instead he proceeded to analyze the situation further. For the ninja to create crystal that could spring forth from the walls he would have to be within range of the building..and of his jutsu. "Oroami...Hero, leave now."

Slowly he raised his right arm, grasping its sleev with his left hand, his fingers coiling around the ffabric gripping it tightly. He pulled back drawing the sleeve up and tearing it to prevent any further distarctions. He now wore simple a black flak jacket and baggy black pants whose ends vanished within the long shin guards he wore attached to his shoes. On each forearm were also long black guard extending form each hand to his the beginning of his elbows. Spreading his legs beyond shoulder width Sengetsu turned his feet inward about thirty degrees, to add support to his base. Casting his right hand down and gripping its wrist with his left hand he began to concentrate. The windows shattered as the wind rushed into the room spiralling around the ninja before beeing sucked into a vortex of spinning chakra and strong galeforce winds forming in the ninja's right palm. Every so often the chakra portion pulsated strongly rattling the walls of the building down to its very foundation. "Hurry...exit the office, all of you! Oroami..lend me somw of your chakra water...cast it into my jutsu."

xLytez

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:21 pm
(Sen I love how awesome of an RPer you are but could you at least break off your posts into several paragraphs so it's easier to read? gonk That's what I do when I make long posts.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:24 pm
(Sorry sweatdrop ...I just spent about three minutes experimenting with posting colors becauee everyone started stealing my dark red one...I'll go break it up whee ))  

xLytez

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:28 pm
(ooc: i deleted my post that i made earlier so i dont get killed. I'll come by later when the place is half destroyed)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:38 pm
Hero nodded and broke threw the window and left

((sorry supper and sen your a life saver now show this son of a what your made of >D Just saying you didn't cover up the windows so))  

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:40 pm
Oroami grabbed onto Hero and focused chakra into his hand, attempting to separate Hero and his demon for the time being, so that Hero could return to his normal self.

(don't worry we're doing this again, I just need it to go more smoothly before we try again.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:45 pm
((That was normal hero. As I said many times when hero dies he is going to be a villain and when he does die he is going to have ruined tons of lives))

Hero looked at oroami in a weird look "What are you doing"  

i3 tails Yagura

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:48 pm
User Image ///User Image/// K A Z U O ///User Image///
"Cloud village is my home."
ANBU of Cloud

(I already had this format before I knew about your color so don't be mad at meh. This is my format for longer posts that I make.)

Still underground Kazuo looks up. Thanks to the fact that even the floor was crystalized he could see through it. After Sen entered and Hero had left thick crystal forms over the windows leaving Sengetsu with no other escape and no more wind other then what he had. Kazuo had just delt with this guy not too long ago. Does this guy ever rest? He sighs, he would have to take care of him once and for all. He couldn't have him showing up again and disrupting his fights. Sengetsu was standing on the very floor Kazuo had control of. He was in the very room he had control of. Though with those sharingan eyes, Kazuo was positive he would find a way to escape. Uchiha's weren't exactly crystals best opponent.

Kazuo manipulates the crystal walls to get thicker. He then makes handsigns for electric fog jutsu. The air in the crystal box would be replaced with water droplets leaving fire jutsu useless now that there was a blanket of mist in the crystal box room. This was just the begining move for his next. No wind, no fire, leaving only one weakness open which would also be defeated thanks to the thickened walls.
Anbu can perform:
69 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
49 Chuunin Jutsu
38 Jounin Jutsu
6 S-Ranked Jutsu

66 total jutsu left.

User Image
"Crystals are my thing..."
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:58 pm
Sorcam appeared a little ways away from the battle, seeing Sengetsu. He cursed under his breath as he shot down toward the earth and extended a hand, to which the disk formed into a staff and placed itself into.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:00 pm
((Hey lenon how about you fight hero))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:03 pm
((Er...no...this character fills a more supportive role, like healing and shelter and whatnot.... I'll die fast. >.>))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:06 pm
((ok xD))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:09 pm
((Lol. And my character really has to figure out what's going on, so he'll sit here like an idiot for the time being.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Muppins

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:08 pm
______________MuramatsuAme
Can you hear me laughing at you now?

{{ Someone want to PM me a break down of what happened...? o.o" }}

- - - - - -Despite the powerful chakra barrier Oroami set around his office, Ame managed to pass through with her body flicker. But for some reason she couldn't get in. She had never encountered the material that enforced the walls. How was she supposed to get in and help? For all she knew the Mizukage could be in danger or worse. 'Shut up Ame,' she scolded herself, activating her Ranmaru doujutsu. First, she could make out Oroami's chakra, which was a good sign. With further penetration of the walls, the Sannin saw whole band of familiar faces including Sen and Kazuo's. It seemed that Kazuo was the bad guy here and Sen was actually helping Oroami and Hero. 'What are they even doing?' She couldn't quite assess the current situation completely.

Kiri'sMostPrestigious______________
Fear me, revere me. But please don't love me.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games