Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:35 pm
BWAH Success. The family and Rene likes the steak!

I didn't microwave that! that was pure Grilling skills XP. Oh yeah. Good future for me coming up ^^.

Oversalted the mashed potatoes though cause of my dad crying

and Mint+Rene is evil  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:37 pm
Kaji: Yes we are crazy!!! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! -cough cough- rofl
Matsumi: Oh, that's so sad. My first hamster died of old age, the second died from a disease (DAMN MICE I HATE YOU!!! scream I love you hamsters!!!!) and the third is living today! MY first two hamsters were named Yuna1 and Yuna2.

The third is called Milfie. Mil comes from Milky(She's white tinted grey and looks like milk) and fie is pronounced like 'fille' which means girl in english. So your basically saying Milkygirl! Or Milfie! blaugh heart rofl ninja  

Sincerely Sunshine

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:40 pm
Aawww... I'm sorry to hear that. My first two were Jamey Bass and Suzie Q. Jamey Bass died first... of an unknown cause. And Suzie Q. became too fat... so I tried to put her on a diet, but I doubt that had worked. Then... I had gotten two mice... which turned into about 15 (darn petco). But after that... I had gotten the little timid angel named Carmel. I loved that hamster... but I'm hoping her new family is taking good care of her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:40 pm
Hey Rene and Mint are cool, man! Don't dis them! And congradulations on the steak, I believe you grilled them. (Secretly ish unsure if he did or not) And I like salty mashed potatoes... but not extremely salted... 1inch of salt on it is fine though! blaugh  

Sincerely Sunshine

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:43 pm
I loved that movie, Suzie Q... kind of sad though. -tear- But chubby hamsters are cute! Even the tad overweight ones! whee But I'm glad you loved Carmel, but sad you had to give her up. It's just soo sad! -goes into a corner and cries-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:44 pm
Hm, i use to have five cats, one striped cat was named Billy or Bilbo Baggins named after that Hobbit from LOTR but he ran away because he didn't like me hugging him too much (i was eight at the time) Then i had a mix cat named Juno but she got fat and ran away to because she didn't like my hugging either. After that i got a kitten that was black and white named Tuna but then he got run over by a stupid truck after christmas. Then i had a cat my brother named Whitepaws who was grey and had white paws but he died of an unknown disease. Now i have a black cat named Ginger and she is still living.  

Ai`
Crew

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:46 pm
You wouldn't believe what had happened to her though... a lady lost my poor baby in the car. But she was all scared, and I don't know why, I mean, she's just a little ham-ham. Heh... I think she's living with a pastor now, but it's alright. ^_^ As long as she's healthy and happy. But don't cry Makie-san. *pats her on the back*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:46 pm
I used to have 2hamsters too 4laugh The male's name was Benjo and the girl's was Benji LOOl  

pokemonlady champion

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:48 pm
Aawww, Sakura. *huggles her* Why must the things you love run away?? crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:48 pm
Lol, I love kitties! They're soo cute a luffable! Although there was this evil one that nearly scratched me for picking her up. Evil cat... stare But I can't have them because my brother is allergic to animals that shed fur a.k.a cats and dogs.

But that's so sad about your cats and really sad about you kitten. (balled at the part with the kitten) and the cat named Tuna that died froman unknown disease is sad to, but I'm glad to here about your living cat named Ginger!

-stays in her corner and cries about the dead cats and hamsters-  

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:51 pm
I really want to say this Makie, but..your siggy is too adorable

Lenair, i know, the things that i love do run away..i'm not loved *cries in the corner with makie*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:51 pm
Matsumi: Okay.. -sniff sniff-
Kaji: HAMSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whee heart blaugh rofl ninja  

Sincerely Sunshine

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:53 pm
Aww, sankyuu! -continues to cry with Sakura- If only Oliver was here. His supreme cute bishieness will cheer every one up...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:54 pm
Something that would be so cool would be that all the animals would live as long as a human can!And have a system as strong as a human so that way they could fight their little animals system problem and would live longer,so ours cats,dogs,hamsters and birds would live with us forever! xp whee  

pokemonlady champion

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:56 pm
There was this time when i went to the zoo and saw a panda...ah..never mind i'll save that story for later  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games