Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
The gust of wind hardly affected Pre's clothing, like she was a ghost. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow again, but said nothing. She followed along quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:55 pm
spade gasped when the crystallis began to grow cold. she let go of the patch. it felt like she was freezing.the anger turned into hate. spade felt herself grow angry.

lost looked at seraphiel. he shook his head. he didnt know if spade was ok and he didnt want to talk.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:57 pm
Tea landed and decided to move closer, "Spade, anything I can do? Your aura's turning black. I can give you some white," She said with a gentle smile.

"I see, but we can't leave here. We need to make sure that other Kitsune doesn't do anything," Seraphiel whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:01 pm
spade relaxed almost immediatly. she felt the need to lash out. her own aura filled with andger from the crystallis. she looked at tea. spade quickly ran over to tea and swung her machete at her.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:04 pm
"Whoops!" Tea exclaimed and dodged with an odd fluidness. She let her body produce a white aura to combat the black. She hoped that would be enough to calm her down, but she was more than ready to dodge again. Her wings appeared once more and folded back to meet each other.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:11 pm
spade felt the crystallis pulse as she became enraged. she pulled out her pistol at began shooting at tea. she hated her so much. it wasnt fair tea got to be normal when she couldnt be. it was like someone was whispering to her.

lost watched the kitsune. he was glad seraphiel was there.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:19 pm
"Woah! It's bad enough you have a sharp object, but that's a dangerous toy you got there!" Tea said as she continued to dodge. She kept trying to get as close as she could so she could channel her positive aura to Spade. She reached her hand into a dimension and pulled out her tome, "Ancient spells is not really what I wanted to do when I found Onee-sama, but this warrants it I think," She said and started chanting in Faerie. As she chanted she opened the book to a page and brought her finger over the invisible letters. Her eyes didn't once leave Spade's and she continued to dodge and weave around the bullets.
Her eyes were calculating and scanning Spade for abnormalities.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:21 pm
Akari growled low at his brother only to take a step back in shock. "Impossible...for you to have..." The dark one nodded with a laugh, "that's right...the clan is dead...well except for dear sister!" He walked slowly around Akari, "join me brother....together we will bathe the world in blood!" He said to Akari, "Join me and power...power of the nine tails of legends will be yours and mine to control!"  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:21 am
Seraphiel kept Lost close to her so she could protect him.
KoTari decided to use a telepathic link so that only Akari could hear him, "As it seems humans are not the only power hungry creatures around..." He thought wryly. Both Dragonkin were not prepared to step in, but if Akari ended up siding with this new Kitsune then both of them were willing to fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:44 am
spade fell down. she grabbed at her chest. the crystallis continued to fill her with anger. spade looked at tea. she brought out her other gun. spade shot at her aiming for critical spots. spade continued to listen as she heard the whisper.

lost looked at the kitsune. he didnt believe someone could kill their own family.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:58 am
A small white magic circle formed on Tea's only free hand, "Activate Sonata twenty seven!" She said and moved her hand away from the tome.
The book started to glow and healing and gentle white magic filled the area around Spade and her.
"Now to get rid of those bothersome toys," Tea said to herself quietly. White magic formed a mist around Spade and it tried to pry her hands away from the guns. She was hoping the magic would soothe her rage and negate the black aura surrounding her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:04 am
Akari snarled out, "Join you! How dare you insinuate such a thing! You kill our family...and you expect me to join you!" His brother continued to circle him as he whispered into Akari's ear, "That's right I do...after all...you will join me...or sister will die!" Akari's eyes widened and he seemed to buckle and he said mentally to his brother, 'W-what did you do to her...?' The brother chuckled and said, 'She is fine for now...but if you do not join me...then she dies...and she so wanted to see her precious brother!' Akari stood and stared at his brother and sighed mentally, 'What must I do for you to let her go and not hurt her?' The brother laughed and said, 'More like it...all you have to do is join me...and leave with me...' Akari nodded and looked back at Seraphiel and whispered, "I'm sorry..." Him and his brother took off out the window and began to head towards out of town.

Angelus sighed as he stood, "Great...just great. If it is not one thing it is something else..."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:11 am
Seraphiel's eyes started glowing bright teal, "Oh no you don't!" She snarled and leapt out the window after Akari. Her wings shot out from her back and she followed them. Magic formed around her and she was more than ready to kill. Her teeth started elongating and her claws began to form.
In her mouth, a blue fireball formed and she prepared to shoot it after the foreign Kitsune.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:19 am
Akari looked back at Seraphiel and he heard, 'If she attacks and hits me...dear sister dies...' Akari felt tears go down his furry cheeks as he jumped in front of the blast for his brother now injured. "Seraphiel...please...I need to do this..." His brother laughed and stood there watching coldly.

This is the scene that Shane entered the city upon. He froze, these creatures were more powerful then him...then again he was a full blooded human...or so he thought. He tried to slowly sneak away, scared and not wanting to be seen.

Angelus sighed and stood there watching, he could see the human trying to escape...but he did not feel as if he was completely human.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:24 am
Seraphiel's eyes suddenly changed color to red, "Arrr!!" She growled. The thought of losing Akari was too much for her to take. If he was going to leave, then she was more than willing to follow; and take that Kitsune down with her.
She landed and started to run after them.
Because she lost control over her rational thought, she started to transform back into her normal shape, "Leave him here or die!!" She roared before her voice cut out.

KoTari was watching where Angelus was. He said nothing; having more concern for Seraphiel than the supposed human.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games