Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:23 pm
((Shoxie;; oh. xP ))

Daiki let go of the snow, going near the dragon. He poked it with an icicle and found out it was dead. Nice, Daiki thought, smiling. He looked at Ralph and Alessa, and then rushed to Ralph. "You okay?" he thought it was awkward at that time, but then he was concerned for him.

((GC;; uh, just the town. or.. maybe the tavern xP
yeah, the tavern. xPP))

"Okay. That'll be good if ever you get hungry." Atsuko said, smiling at him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:43 pm
A;essa nodded trying to calm down. "At least it cant kill me" She said with a shaky smile.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:18 pm
Daiki looked over at Alessa and said, "Yeah, lucky you." he grinned at her, then looked back to Ralph.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:12 am
"Yeah, I'm fine. It cause less damage to me then the last time it attack me." Ralph shuddered, slightly from the flash back of the last fight he had with the dragon, and slightly from the cold.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:50 am
Seeing Ralph shiver a bit, he hugged him, not even thinking if he wanted to do it or not. He just quickly went in front of him and hugged Ralph. After realizing, he asked, "Feel better? I think you're cold," he said, then looked at the back door of his cabin, seeing it on the snow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:22 am
"Yeah, thanks. I guess I am a bit cold. Let's get inside before we freeze." Ralph said, then remembered that one was an ice angel and one was a ghost, neither could feel the could.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:22 pm
"Okay, let's go in guys." Daiki said, then started to head back inside, getting the back door on the snow and then letting it rest vertically on the wall. "I'll fix you later," he said, pointing to the door, then headed in to get some tools.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm
Alessa nodded following. She turned to find out that for some reason her scarf had moved....and was continueing to move. "Can someone help me" She asked when her scarf was blown out the door and she was pulled with it.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:45 pm
Ralph's eyes widened and he quickly ran to get the scarf, and then shivered heavily after he did. He held the scarf closely, but he felt so cold that he felt he couldn't move.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:43 am
Daiki rushed out to see what was happening, and saw Ralph shivering heavily. He dropped the tools he took inside and rushed towards him, taking the scarf and putting it around him. "Alessa, you don't mind this right? He's feeling cold." he said, then hugged Ralph, pulling him a bit to the entrance. "Let's all get in now, quickly. Then after that, I'll fix the door." he said, looking to his cabin again. "Ralph, if you want you can take a hot shower or make some hot chocolate." he suggested.  

Chi Awase

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:56 am
User Image Kuako would look at her, "If I get hungry I will be fine." He stated happily. He then led the way looking around for a tavern. Hopefully they wouldn't be scared of her too much. "So... let's see what this place has to offer shall we?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:17 pm
Angelina enters Flanys, glancing at her surroundings, "Boy it sure is a lot colder here than the Garden, I think we should go to the Cafe, to warm up"

TinkerrBell

Fashionable Millionaire

14th of july

Precious Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:17 pm
[Cinderella from Genevieve Gardens to Flanys mounted on horse along with Tinkerrbell]

"That's why I came prepared," Leighton said as she dismounted her white horse, then pulled out her wool cloak from the leather bag harnessed onto the back of her horse.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:25 pm
"Yes, I say we go anyways, it should be warm." Angelina suggested while walking toward the Cafe.

TinkerrBell

Fashionable Millionaire

14th of july

Precious Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:27 pm
"I never said the opposite." Leighton said, grinning. She turned towards her horse, kissed his ear, and followed Angelina inside.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games