Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:08 pm
One Piece Fanatic
((Sheena, lydia was sitting in front of cage the entire toime, she just wasn't actually in it))

(I knew she was out, thus, the previous posts.. but I didnt know she was simply standing in front of the cage. That was my mistake.... )  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:10 pm
((I'm just not sure how to reply, since Lydia was right there while she was fixing the cage...))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:10 pm
Some Might Say...
"I assure you that you do not know the person, especially by a name." Chronarch replied. He expected the man to ask him again, and knew hat telling the man his name would change nothing of his understanding. especially considering the fact that he could so easily lie.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:12 pm
One Piece Fanatic
((I'm just not sure how to reply, since Lydia was right there while she was fixing the cage...))

(I was editing, just forgot to mention that I would edit in my previous post. Its edited now.)  

Fujibayashi Shina

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:14 pm
((Oh okay, thanks))

Lydia looked at Spira and tilted her head to the side. "What do you mean by bad?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:16 pm
"Okay then," The scientist said, "Who are you then? You said 'we' in a way that indicates there's more than one of you perhaps doing the same thing you are only in different areas. And you said something about something happening to Verspya? The last thing I know about what's happened to Verspya is the Castle falling down."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:18 pm
(Eh... I gotta pay more attention. Im too clumsy.)

Spira looked to Lydia again, sighing. "You try to break out and disobey Rick. This makes you bad. Are.. you the gem inside you? Or are you, you? I do not understand.. because I am just the gem inside me." She was curious, wanting to know why Lydia wouldnt listen to her master.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:20 pm
Some Might Say...
"I am a single of my master's few truly gifted servants." Chronarch replied. "My master found that something important was about to happen. And our information led us here first. My master has a desire to... speed things up." The knight hoped this would speed up. Not much was happening. He, as his master, hated when things got stale. He began to wonder just what his peer was doing at this point.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:21 pm
"I tried to break out because you attacked me, I think," Sandra said, pondering. "Rick has a need for me and you tried to kill me, doesn't that make you bad too?" Then she thought for a second about the girl's other question. "There are two souls, two people in a sense who live in this body. One is me, and the other is my crystallis, my gem. See?" She unbuttoned her shirt low enough so she could see the crystallis that was over top her sternum.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:23 pm
"Okay. Do you have any idea what that important thing is that's about to happen? I can't help you if I don't know what you want," The scientist asked.

Rick approached the quarantine room, "Spira. Are you here?" He called.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:27 pm
Some Might Say...
"Perhaps another dictator like Zen rising up, perhaps an artifact being uncovered that the entire world fights for. Maybe even a disease that scours through the countryside, or what have you." Chronarch replied, unsure of just what it was himself. His master might have known, but he certainly had no idea. Perhaps his master would wake up from whatever was holding his attention and aid him.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:32 pm
"Well I can assure you that there is no kind of epidemics here short of maybe the common cold," The scientist said, "We don't search for artifacts and we accept very few. We haven't accepted an artifact in almost half a year now. And I'm the one who runs this Academy. I don't have any plans in the near future to expand beyond these walls. I might not look it, but I'm getting old," He laughed at his own feeble joke.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:35 pm
Spira looked back as her master called her then to the ground. "I hope im not bad..." She wanted to talk more, and get to the bottom of it all, but her master was coming. "I want to talk again, and you can tell me why im bad.. and why your not." She said softly, looking to her approaching master.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:37 pm
Some Might Say...
Chronarch looked deep into the man's eyes, looking for the lie. What he found was something quite different. HE continued looking into the man's eyes to be sure he was correct. How had he not noticed it before. It annoyed him mildly.

[[Is the Head Scientist... disposable?]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:38 pm
"Okay," Lydia said, sounding a little confused. She glanced at Rick's approaching figure, and fell quiet.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games