Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:43 am
"Leora, you know I care about you, and I want to help you. But you have to tell me what's wrong." He said almost pleadingly with a concerned and slightly agonized expression. He couldn't understand what she was trying to hide from him and what was making her act like this  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:47 am
Leora shook her head and stepped back from him slightly. "N-no . . ." she muttered, absolutely terrified of his reaction to her pregnancy. "I-I can't . . ." she added and then looked past Lance to the open door to their room and made a run for it. She was going to go back to her old room. She couldn't get too close to Lance . . . if he felt her bump . . . it would be all over . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:01 am
"Leora, wait. Please!" He called after her as she ran out the door. He got on to the bed and tried to relax, but failed. What was going on? Why was his beloved wife acting like this? Didn't she trust him? Was she cheating on him? Many horrible questions spiraled in his head, getting more nervous by the second that he was going to lose his one and only true love.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:06 am
Leora headed right to her room and closed the door quickly. It was breaking her heart to keep this from Lance . . . but the thought of him . . . possibly rejecting her because of what had happened . . . that thought hurt even more. As she leaned against the door, she finally let the towel drop and her hand instinctively wandered to her baby bump and she rubbed it soothingly. She made a solemn promise to herself, that no matter what happened, she would not let any harm come to her child . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:13 am
There was a knock at the door. "Leora, is something bothering you?" Alexis' chirpy but concerned voice said through the door to her. All she had heard was the running through the hall and her slamming the door shut.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:38 pm
Leora went over to the bed and buried herself in the blankets. "Come in Alexis . . ." she said softly, needing to tell someone, but afraid to tell Lance.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:44 pm
Alexis opened the door and closed in behind her, figuring Leora wanted privacy. When she noticed Leora was buried in the blankets, she looked both worried and confused as she asked, "What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:53 pm
Leora looked up at Alexis and bit her lower lip lightly. "Promise not to tell Lance?" she asked, knowing it was probably odd for her to ask that considering how she was acting lately.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:59 pm
Alexis frowned for a moment before nodding. This made her even more confused, but even more curious from the information she had gathered from their new relationship. "I promise. What is it Leora?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:01 pm
Leora took a deep breath and then stood up, letting the blankets fall back on the bed, her baby bulge visable. "This . . ." she said, pointing to her stomach.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:06 pm
Alexis looked at her stomach for a moment, ot understanding, before her eyes widened with realization and she looked back at Leora. "Oh . . . I see . . ." She said, completely shocked and not knowing what to do for the first in a long time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:15 pm
Leora went back onto the bed and covered herself up again. "You . . . You can't tell Lance . . ." she said softly, curling up to herself, pulling her knees to her chest. "I'm afraid he won't want me anymore . . ." she said, tears starting to form in her eyes.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:23 pm
"I promise I won't tell Lance, but he's going to find out on his own when he sees you again, isn't he?" Alexis asked, walking over to her, wanting to try to comfort her when she saw her crying.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:35 pm
Leora hugged herself and shook her head. "I can't see him . . . I can't . . . He can't find out . . . What if . . . he tries to get rid of him?" she asked, placing her hand on her stomach. She had chosen a gender for her child, though she didn't know exactly what she was going to have. She just didn't feel comfortable calling her baby an 'it'.

((It would be rather funny if Lance overheard Leora's sentence and jumped to conclusions . . . twisted ))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:49 pm
((Good idea ^_^))

Lance walked down the stairs. 'No, she's not cheating on me, that's a stupid idea.' He thought to himself, continually telling himself everything would be fine. He walked to the door and moved his hand toward the door to knock, but it froze when he heard her and his breath caught. He dropped his hand and walked away from the door. He walked back to where he had left the guitar, sat down with his legs splayed out in front of him as he leaned against a wall and began playing a sad song. He felt worse than horrible right now. He felt like his entire world had just come crashing down. Though he never made a sound other than the sound of the song he played.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games