Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:37 pm
((Um...Ravyn's human))

Ravyn shook her head at the wolf-demon's antics. She saw the door sliding open and motioned for her companions to follow. Let's go. We need to keep an eye on them. She thought as she walked closer to the doors, checking for any way for guards to see or notice them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:02 pm

[Really? I always thought she was neko for some reason. XD My mistake, I'll go change it]

Masakazu nodded to Ravyn and then followed behind her, his feet making no noise as they connected with the ground. don't you think that we should wait for Blaize? He asked Ravyn and looked back to their friend, who seemed to still be trying to come in contact with Inuzami.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:33 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

As Izunami followed behind Z, inside the base, she began to hear something calling her name. But as she passed through the doors, now inside the base, she stopped and turned towards the doors, seeing a small flame bouncing towards her. Kneeling down, she picked it up into her hand and listened as it spoke. She knew not of what was going on, but smiled anyway, as she responded. "Yes Im fine. But I can't speak now. I must hurry so we can help Rachael", she told the flame, unaware that it was Blaize who spoke within the flame. So pressing her lips together, she blew out the flame and stood up. Still holding the books close to her body, she picked up the pace to get to Z's side, as the continued on through the base.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:18 pm
The doors shut promptly behind Izunami, and nothing would let people who were not welcomed in as the bases defenses were always in effect. Z looked up at Izunami and smiled. The base was home to him.

Here we are Izunami. Now...

Z looked behind him as a group of people in white lab gear came around the corner, wheeling a gurrney and picked up Rachael's body. They held her down as they made sure her body wouldnt move around to much.

Ah, there we go. This way, we need to get her body into stasis.

Z looked at Izunami, still not caring about the books that she held. He slumped down agesnt one of the walls as the four men wheeled Rachael's body off to put her body in stasis. He looked up at Izunami and nodded.

"Thank you, Izunami... For helping me and walking with me, keeping me company... All of it."

He said as he took a deep breath and sighed.

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:59 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

As Rachael was wheeled away by men in white coats, Izunami watched as Z slumped against a wall and proceeded to thank her for her help, and company. Blushing a bit, she smiled. "It...was nothing. I was happy...to do so", she said softly, moving over to him. With the books still held protectively in her arms, she looked at him. "What about theses?", she motioned to the books within her arms.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:19 pm
Z looked at the books and then remembered what was so important about the books. It was the whole reason that he had gone to the Library, and the reason Rachael had died.

Oh! Right, I almost forgot. This way Izunami. Lets go to the records vault.

He said standing back up. He kicked off his shoes, letting them land on the sides of the hallway and began walking.

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:26 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

Izunami couldn't help but laugh lightly at his reaction, when she brought the books to his attention.As he kicked off his shoes and began to walk, Izunami levitated off the ground, just a few inches and began to soar towards him, making her way to his side.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:42 pm
Z walked with Izunami through the halls of the Jarian base. People walked past, all doing important things or going somewhere important. Most of them ignoring Z, paying him little to no attention. It was up to Z to walk around them as he went on his way with Izunami to the record vaults. To anyone that knew Z's poast, it might have looked like Z was that little boy again, walking the streets and avoiding bumping into people.

As you can see Izunami, our base is highly protected, no one we dont want to get in, gets in. So here, you are safe.

He stopped and looked to his right, turning in that direction and continued.

And as long as you are with me, I will keep you safe.

A door swooshed open infront of them. It led into a cold, pitch black room. The only single light source was a single computer screen at the end of the ten foot by ten foot room.

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:11 pm
Ravyn cursed like a sailor in her mind. We waited too long! We need to find another way in. She thought in Masakazu's direction before running lightly back to Blaize's hiding spot. "What's the news?" Ravyn asked softly. She wanted to get the intelligence quickly so they could find a way inside the base closest to their target.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:38 am
"She's fine.... She wants to help someone named Rachel. Masakazu.... see if you can catch more info from people inside.... Other than that we can't really d anything without provoking th Jarians.... You and I both know how that went last time." Blaize looked towards Ravyn, before sighing. "That and Memon said we can't mess with them today..."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:42 am
Ravyn growled, "I hate not knowing what's sitting on the other side with the target." She shifted her feet, putting her back to the wall and seeing if anyone else was coming through. "I guess the only choice that we have is to wait until someone goes in or out and then storm it." Ravyn grinned ferociously. "We're only messing with them if we get caught." She was getting into the moment, rescue missions were always her favorite.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:58 pm
"You three are like a bunch of stones, rolling along without a care for the consequences."

The disembodied voice preceded the portal that appeared shortly after it went quiet. Memnon strolled through quietly, his hands clasped lazily behind his back. A strange amulet adorned his neck, only holding one jewel when it looked like it should hold twelve.

"We've come here to learn the whereabouts of a comrade, not sneak ourselves in like thieves in the night."

He approached the door calmly, giving it a few short raps to alert it's resident's of the presence of a visitor.  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:02 pm

For a good while, Masakazu focused only on that base and the people within it. He was trying very hard to find any good information he could use, but he could only hear the thoughts of people who wandering around aimlessly in the base. All the useless thoughts swam around his head for so long that he dropped to one knee and stopped trying to read even his own mind, like his head had shut down for a few seconds. "Nothing of use.." He told Blaize and Ravyn upon standing up again, sighing exhaustedly.

Masakazu then heard Memnon call him a careless stone and he looked around for th source of the voice. "We took all of the necessary precautions.." When he watched him knock on the door, he nearly yelled, but he kept his composure. Why is it that you're knocking on the door, if you don't mind me asking? He sent his thoughts to Memnon and waited for an answer.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:13 pm
Blaize sighed, walking out from behind their hiding place to stand beside Memon. "Her location had already been found out... As well as her condition. We were just deciding on whether or not to follow her in or wait patiently near the door. Option B wouldn't have bothered anyone else except for Ravyn..." Blaize chuckled, though in truth she wanted to go in after Izunami as well.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:18 pm
"Precautions? You behave as if we come here as enemies. I think we'd be much more prepared if that were the case."

Memnon sent a subtle signal back to the lycan, which in reality was not very subtle at all. It left the wolf man with a slight headache.

"And I'll thank you not to invite yourself into my mind for any reason, Masakazu.

And thank you, Blaize. I quite understand dear Ravyn's penchant for distrust, but I'm sure we can't blame her, now can we?"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games