Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:46 pm

"Where there goes the trade and commerce building. We'll send Shale reparations tomorrow. That place needed a renovation something terrible." Nephilis said as he looked out to the stars in the sky. A cloud of smoke arose from Shale. There was nothing he could do about it now but bask in victory, yet wallow in the fear of war. "If it comes so be it." he said from nowhere. "Is everyone accounted for?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:47 pm

((damnit i have to go to work...grgh scream ))

Keliah looked at her. "I suppose you are right..." she said still feeling guilty. "I think Ms. Monet did have a point...it seems that Nephilis is trying to be a dictator..." she said. She saw Tenshi coming. "Be quiet Morganna,we'll talk about this later" she said.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:52 pm

Morganna saw Tenshi. "Um...I'm going to go around the corner," she said, already backing away, trying to be discrete. In a flash she was around the corner, hiding from the odd bo

Samara nodded. "The children are safe, and I think everyone in Shale got out alright," she said. "How are you? Are you alright?"

((Its okay Rayne...I'm getting sleepy as is))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:57 pm

Tenshi didn't notice Morgonna as she was gone before he could actually get there, but he caught part of Kealiah's comment and although he wanted to call her out on it, he decided that finding Neko was more important than her, "Have you seen Neko Kess?", he asked looking around.

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:59 pm

(Just when the going was getting good...poo.)

Nephilis looks around. He holds out his arms and flaps them. "I seem to be in one piece my dear. Fine and dandy." he was still happy. Turning around, he smirks at Samara. "I knew it from the start, even without premonition. I think we should celebrate." he said, removing his button up shirt leaving nothing but his black silk shirt. "So hectic and crazy...we haven't had time to ourselves. Lunia's sleep and Tenshi will be back momentarily."

~~~

Nas, in his new body, folded his fingers angrily. "I'm younger." he said, flexing his fingers. "Ah...and I kept my aura. Weather...." his eyes shined a powerful white as the sky grew grey and overcast. "That b*****d. he tried to kill me. Him that assassin and Mr. Invisible Swords...damn! They almost succeeded! I want reprimand." he declared. "If he wants war, then he'll get it. I'm sure that because Lorna was also exposed, she'll side with us immediately. But not now...later. For now, my love...I want nothing but to be with you." His new body was of a young man of peak health, something unexpected from a Noid. He was prepared to use it, starting with his still luscious wife.

~~~

Kessaris couldn't let what Keliah said fly by. "Neph was protecting the Noids and people like Kendal and Ricky from getting taken. Nobody wants that now. I would've done the same thing if I knew it was going on." He nods, continuing,"Neph cool with me. Justice for all I say."

"You're right." Decia said as she walked into the scene. "There was no other choice. May Nas rest in peace. But then again, Neph didn't have any powers when he died. Neph didn't kill Nas. But it was smart of him to setup the swords just in case."

"Yeah...and..." he hears Tenshi's voice and responds. "Wow man...you've been hitting the rocks hard. Don't you think you need some rest after what happened back there? And that thing that just roared at me? Looks like a cat? It's right there."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:09 am

Both Plague and Leon's bodies reshaped inside of Shale borders. Plague sighed and said. " Leon go to an inn I have other matters to attend to. " Plague said as he started walking away from him.

Leon smiled and said. " What a good day...I wonder what I will do now...I killed the Noid leader...We'll that'll make one hell of a story to tell my kids some day. " He said with a laugh. He started walking off to see if he could find a place to stay for the nigh it had been a very long day afterall.

Nicko1421

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:23 am

Samara smiled warmly, letting one of their servants take Lunia to bed. She wrapped her arms around Neph, holding him close. "What exactly did you have in mind?" she asked.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:29 am

Tenshi chuckled lightly as he spoke of him being all bandaged up, "Well, training in training, I had something I needed to work on it and I wasn't satified untill I have gotten the hang of it atleast, but i'll be trainign again tomorrow", he said calmly as he then heared how he addressed Neko and smiled, "Neko", he called out to him. Neko appeared to be creeping around the corners of the fallen bulb, he spots as girl who happened to be Morgonna and walked up behind her, knowing she wasn't an enemy he stood behind her as if he was hiding with her.

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:02 am

Keliah looked at Kessaris. "I dont care Kessaris...I know what I read...I know what I saw....Nephilis is trying to make himself a proclaimed savior,when in actuallity, he is not. Kendal and Rich are not from Alloy,they are from Shale...I dont care what you say,but as soon as I am of age...Kilitia will be cut off from Tenshu...no trade, or communication,what so ever" she said to her brother. "Besides...Nas was powerless...that assasin shouldnt have killed him...but you know what? Karma's a b***h that doesnt play fair" she said smirking.

Monet smirked. "Mr. Noroa...you bad..bad boy" she said smirking. She had to admit, he was more handsome by the second. "No...love can wait for tonight...we have to be strategic about this...I feel in my soul that a war is approaching" she said.

Serenity looked at Tenshi. "Hello" she said to him. She could feel that he was quite strong. She was intrigued. "I'd love to train with you...soon" she said.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:11 am

(Noooo, i always miss the best parts... -_- )

Lunia started struggling when one of the servants took her to bed, she thought it could have been another guy like before so she was scared and unhappy. When the servant finally took her to her room she was let go and placed in bed, she sat on top of the bed feeling dizzy from the pain in her chest, she looked at her chest to see if it was on top, but there were no scars or cuts there. She then fell unconcious onto her bed, and slept for the whole night.

xLulie

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:32 am

Tenshi looked at Keliah with disgust, her choice of words were getting him irritated, her appearance was just enough to irritated him right, "For your info the person who killed Nas lived in Kilitia once upon a time or his alliance layed there atleast, and Nas was not powerless for he gained his power back and tried to shot Nephilis from the back, I was there and saw the whole entire thing with my very own eyes, so get you facts straight before you try to talk back about others, I'm not saying Pehpilis is a world savior but his heart is in the right place for trying to help others, you rather Nas continue taking people from Alloy making them slaves? Shame on you if you do. But if you choose to cut Kilitia off from Tenshu then I have no say so in that, and Karma nuthing for everything was played out fair and even, Nas would still be alive if he had not try to kill Nephilis so Karma has nuthing to do with this.", he snaped at her irritatedly.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:18 am

Nephilis smiled as he walked closer to her with a sultry gait and swagger. "This." He laces his fingers through her hair and quickly kisses her not wanting to waste anymore time. "Like...I said...we...finaly have...time...to....ourselves..." His attraction to her was at it's peak and he did not want to take his lips off of her.

~~~

"Strategic huh?" Nas said, doing a one-handed handstand. His new body in it's early twenties and he knew it. "If you say love can wait, you must have a hell of a plan right Monet? Give it to me. I can take on anything...and do me a favor to. Give the order to kill every non Avion here. The furnace needs some fuel." he said with toothed smile.

~~~

"Heh, but where do they live? Genius...." Kessaris smiled as the left the destroyed building and headed to the Bulb to rest and relax. Indeed, karma is a...almost made me curse. Anyway, I see your views sis, but the only thing I don't agree with Neph on is that superweapon thing. I know he loves Kendal and everyone else tha went on that adventure ten years ago, but if they do have cannon powered by Bind, then they should let us know...if they have one that is. It won't matter. When we go around the world, we'll know for sure what's going on everywhere. Including Noroa."

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:00 am

"Umm... Kessaris... when exactly will we be going?" Riko caught up to Kess, looking at him questionaly. "Not to push you but I think the sooner we go the better because we should really be avoid Noroa and Tenshu. Those two will be going at it soon you know that..."

Alyss caught up with them. "Kessaris. We will talk about the trip later... for now get some rest and forget the whole ordeal. I feel as if a war is approaching and I need you a live a long with Keliah. So please... no investigating... I'll talk to you later." She smiled and teleported to the throne room, noticing the servants had things for her to do. "I leave a little bit and this place goes to chaos... Nephilis bette pay for the damages..."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:13 am

Plague's mind was racing through the days events. He sighed and stopped shortly after he opened his eyes. He turned around to see that he was alone. He looked back forward but standing only feet infront of him was the Guildmaster himself. Plague gasped lightly as the Guildmaster's mask stared him straight in the face.

" Hello Plague...did you miss me? " He asked sarcastically. He had no weapon in his hand but that didn't make him any less threatening. He glared at Plague with horribly piercing eyes.

Plague took a step back and started to say. " What do you want? my covenant with you has ended I am no longer with your guild! " Plague said as he drew two long daggers from under his sleeves. He held them defensivly and waited.

" Hahaha this has nothing to do with you LEAVING the Guild but I don't like leaving loose ends with my assassins you know to much, farewell Plague. " The Guildmaster thrusted his hand out and an invisible energy shot from his hand launching itself into Plague's chest.

Plague gasped and was thrown back into a building shooting through the first wall slamming into the second one. Plague gasped for air, he looked down at his chest to see a small indent were the energy had hit him. " Dammit I can't win against him! " Plague said as he wobbily stood up and glared at the Guildmaster who was standing in the hole in the wall Plague had crashed through.

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:47 pm

(Alright...let me set this up....time freeze except for Riko and I...)

Kessaris walks forward, noticing he was leaving everyone but Riko. The scar in space-time that Alyss had left was still there. "That can't be right." he said. He learned that the skill of teleportation has a speed of light, depeneding on the distance. He was sure Alyss was where she needed to be at the moment, but why a mark in space-time still existed, he didn't know. "Hey guys! Guys?" he turns and notices everyone standing completely still as if painted there forever. "Riko? You see this?" he asks?"

"It's only me again..." a voice says.

"Who?"

"Alastor. It seems things are going as planned." he said, looking around with a bland expression. He seemed neither happy nor sad about the events that have transpired.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games