Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:35 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled up at him. She knew he'd be all 'are you sure' about this whole thing. But god, she was just happy he was willing to do it now. Hunter started moving slower. Forcing Veronica to want him that much more. His tongue was darting around inside her mouth and Veronica trailed her fingers through his hair. It felt so damned good. He was kissing her all over. Hunter sighed and his tongue ran along where her pulse was pracitcally ready to burst through her skin. Veronica inhaled deeply as he ran his fingers along her body and his lips followed along her shoulder and chest. Leaving a trail of goosebumps behind. Hunters lips trailed along down her legs and all the way to her toes, making her giggle lightly. Then he followed his tracks back up to her lips. She was shivering with pleasure.

Veronica ran her tongue along his lips, prying them open and she tangled her tongue with his for a moment. "Hunter..." She sighed and ran her hands down his icy chest again. Her fingers traced the top of his pants and she pulled her lips off of his for a moment just to kiss his bare shoulder, neck and look him in the eyes for one moment. Hers were blazing with desiere. With want. She pressed her lips back to his and unbuttoned his pants before trailing them back up his chest. "Mmm.." She hummed. "I want you, now." She groaned into his kiss.

||aww boo! people suckk, where do you work? and im sorrries!||  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:38 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan looked down at the beauty in his arms. She was smiling in her sleep. It looked as if she were dreaming. He pressed his lips to her forehead, smiling. She looked really happy. Which, in turn, made him happier.

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:54 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Veronica was shivering with what he assumed was pleasure by the way she was sighing and touching his chest. She unbuttoned his pants and trailed her hand back up to his chest. I want you now He groaned as she kissed him, and unclasped her bra slipping it off of her before dipping his head down to hungrily kiss the newly exposed flesh. "Veronica...." he moaned.

llI work at my friends salon, cleaning up and receptionist work and stuff.ll

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:57 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed and bit her lip softly. Hunter groaned and slipped her bra off quickly. She moaned lightly as his icy lips pressed against her bare chest. She was breathing quickly, causing her chest to rise and fall slowly. Veronica... He breathed into her skin. "Oooh..Hunter..." She sighed and tangled her fingers into his hair.

||Oh! fun fun.||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rAViN bLaCK

As Ravin slept, she shifted towards him. She opened her eyes right as the sky drew dark. Her throat immediately burned with thirst. She stirred in Dylan's arms and tried to breathe evenly. Warm flesh encircled her. She nibbled gently on Dylan's arm and planted kisses on it.

"You smell good," she hissed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:09 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Oooh..Hunter... she was arousing him entirly too much. He moved his mouth back up to hers kissing her hard and pushing his tounge into her mouth to entwine with hers. He pawed at her underwear and finally removed them although he wasn't entirly sure they were still in one piece.

llActually it is waaayyy too much fun to be considered work, but we had a lice scare today and I had to scrub, and scrub, and scrub and disenfect and it was just horrible.ll

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:20 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica could feel her heart racing as Hunters mouth moved back onto hers. His tongue was jabbing in and out of her mouth and playing with her tongue. He was making her crazy. She felt him playing with her underwear and finally he removed them, though... she wasn't sure she would be able to ever wear them again. She giggled lightly, "Mmmm." She hummed, she was shaking with pleasure.

||haha! thats aweesome(: if i randomly leave sorry... btw||  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:22 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan squeezed her closely as she shifted closer. Night was closing in on them and she was awake now. "Well hello sunshine." He smiled. She was nibbling on his arm and kissing all over it. Ravin hissed, You smell good. He figured she meant in a vampire-way. He kissed her forehead.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:28 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin blinked up at him and smiled sweetly. She leaned into him. Ravin pressed her lips lightly to his. She laughed softly. "Well good morning, handsome." She tugged at his bottom lip with her teeth. A little blood trickled down from the healing wound. She lapped it up.

"You taste marvelous," she groaned.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:29 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter kissed her and she shuddered beneath him. He took his pants off and cupped her face in his hands and forced her to look at him. "Veronica, Are You Sure?"

ll Ahhh ok, where ya goin? ll

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:35 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica eyed him, biting her bottom lip as he removed his own pants. She smiled softly. Her eyes closed for a second as Hunter cupped her face in his hands. She placed her own hands on the outside of his and opened her eyes, "Hunter, I told you. I couldn't be more sure." She kissed his lips lightly. "I'm yours." She whispered.

|||I should be getting a phone call soon (: |||  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:38 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled down at her as she smiled sweetly. Her lips softly pressed against his and she laughed. "Morning? Handsome? Are you okay?" He chuckled lightly, obviously joking. Ravins teeth tugged at his bottom lip and alittle stream of blood slid from his almost-healed wound that was now opened again. He lightly laughed as she groaned, You taste marvelous. He knew she was referring to his blood but he replied, "You taste way better," He was referring more to her skin and her lips.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:48 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

She peeked up at him and rolled her eyes playfully. She slipped out of the bed to dress in the darkness. Ravin put on her clothes slowly just to tease Dylan. She strolled over to the window and breathed the night in. Her boots clicked silently against the ground.

Ravin glanced back at Dylan. "Would you like to see the nature of a vampire?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:51 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter, I told you. I couldn't be more sure. she kissed him lightly I'm yours. Hunter sighed and kissed her sweetly. Moving slowly so he wouldn't hurt her.

ll Kewlness ll
llBLOCK!!ll

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:52 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled and sat up in her bed and watched her dress herself. Why? He half wondered, he didn't want her to do that. Mentally, he smacked himself for thinking that way then sighed. "Sure," He shrugged and rolled off of her bed, pulling his boxers and jeans back on, then he walked over to her, by her window, and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "Hmm." He hummed in her ear.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games