Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:37 am
I forgot how much I loved this thread heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:22 pm
NotteRequiem
I forgot how much I loved this thread heart

^This.
Reading the reasons people list to get into the guild make me feel like I didn't completely screw up my application. gonk  

VlCKERS

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:34 pm
Canas Renvall
Freelancer42
I was recently introduced to the series by a friend on Xbox Live. Ive seen all of the movies and will be getting Resident Evil 5 once it comes off. I am also planning on getting Residnet Evil 4 here pretty soon as well.

Now this is sad. A rare case where someone isn't a n00b grammar-wise, meaning they're perfectly capable of enjoying the older titles, but their friend gets to them before we can. Oh the humanity! crying

Edit: Got another for ya. biggrin

jims oreo
Well lets see. I love zombies and I love Resident Evil. Hmmm.

Hmmm. "Hmmm." usually denotes thought. Which you didn't put a lot of into your post.
Letthe top one in, just so we can tear him apart and re assemble his organs. He'ld be the next nemesis/frankensteign( can't spell) hybred. and if that doesn't change his mind...well then we eject him into a place that's about to be nuked. That's the only way to kill a monster like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:24 pm
Tomorrow marks the beginning of a wave of n00b posts that are sure to come with people's "intense knowledge of RE" following RE5. Prepare yourselves for laughter.

For now, however, I give you this.

Lord cris redfield
I really like resident evil. i have played all the games and seen all the movies.

Yet you can't spell "Chris"... neutral  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:09 pm
Canas Renvall
lord cris redfield
well im a big fan of rez i have played every game out watched the curent movies. my fav charecter oviusly cris. the only resident evil games i havent beet are first couple game wise not story. and im shure id fit easly in. sincerly lord cris redfield Racoon city

Cris. Cris... Egh, it doesn't ring a bell. I must not be a real fan. crying

LMFAO. You blasted this guy before for the exact same reason a few months ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:13 pm
The Not So Evil Deadite
Canas Renvall
lord cris redfield
well im a big fan of rez i have played every game out watched the curent movies. my fav charecter oviusly cris. the only resident evil games i havent beet are first couple game wise not story. and im shure id fit easly in. sincerly lord cris redfield Racoon city

rofl

Oh wow, persistent isn't he?  

MadamTarantula

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:55 pm
The Not So Evil Deadite
Canas Renvall
lord cris redfield

Oh wow! I did! xd

Little bugger. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:50 pm
Hahaha. Wow... So I wasn't THAT specific when I sent my request, but honestly...
Some people just fail.
Now I don't feel so bad about what my "application" said.
...I love this place already.

III Agent Kennedy III

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:40 pm
Canas Renvall
The Not So Evil Deadite
Canas Renvall
lord cris redfield

Oh wow! I did! xd

Little bugger. D:
That guy is annyoing. Too bad I'm not a mod I would eject his a** right away for insulting Chris, even though I'm not a Chris fan.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:25 pm
Quote:
zombiehunter189

Resident evil is the best game EVER that is my reason

Elliot Salem

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:05 pm
Elliot Salem
Quote:
zombiehunter189

Resident evil is the best game EVER that is my reason
Holy Mother of Alexia! Was there even a period in there? Also I'm pretty sure there was something about submitting more than one sentence? I don't know. He needs to go back to elementary school...Wait maybe he already is.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:15 am
Quote:
Request from UVamanda Accept Decline Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:28 pm

i want to be in this guild... i played resident evil 0,2,4,and soon about to play resident evil 5.i love the story.i love all the games and i ask that you please take my request into the guild...(im very sad im upsessed with wikia so that means i read wikia alot so i know alot on resident evil,naruto,bleach,and halo)

Oh my my my, where to start?

I can't tell if I'm more UPset about the word UPsessed, or if they use wiki(a?) as a source...

Or if I can't stand the fact that they know a lot about naruto. *barf*  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:40 am
NotteRequiem
Quote:

i want to be in this guild... i played resident evil 0,2,4,and soon about to play resident evil 5.i love the story.i love all the games and i ask that you please take my request into the guild...(im very sad im upsessed with wikia so that means i read wikia alot so i know alot on resident evil,naruto,bleach,and halo)

I can't tell if I'm more UPset about the word UPsessed, or if they use wiki(a?) as a source...

...BELIEVE IT!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:18 am
NotteRequiem
Quote:

NOOB ALERT! Wiki does not qulify you for coming into the guild, so sorry. But if you wnt you can sit in this relaxing care that'll shoot your stupid a$$ back into infect horde.  

Alkaizer87

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:50 am
lord cris redfield

Indeed, I am an extremely devoted Resident Evil enthusiast. I have played every game that has been released, and have viewed all of the current films. My favorite character is Chris Redfield, as you may have already deduced. Although I have not finished some of the earlier Resident Evil titles in their entirety, I still hold a vast knowledge of their respective storylines. I am quite confident that I will fit in easily with the other veritable Resident Evil aficionados.

Sincerely,
Lord Chris Redfield - Raccoon City

Anyway, yeah, especially the Resident Evil Wiki. I've visited quite a few times, and it's inaccurate on a lot of things. And yes, Naruto is indeed barf-inducing.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games