Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:03 pm

"Hes going to b***h you out you know that right?" Drew smiled. "Good for you though, protocal is the dumbest thing I've ever heared."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:05 pm

He smirked. "He won't ever find out so it will be fine." He looked around thinking of chloe and what his father would do if he found out.

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:08 pm

"He will if you assume that. You need a better cover up or you can saybye bye to young love."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:10 pm

"Look he is gone and if he calls I will just lie. Besides if he makes her leave I will leave as well, if he tries to hurt her I will kill him."

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:19 pm

"Really, don't you think somebody would notice somone from one of the most powerful families ws killed? Don't you think they'd trace it back to you and you'd be taken away your girlfriend sold and possibly forced into unwanted sex buy the master? Rethink your plans buddy."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:21 pm

"You must not remember that I can take down 30 men without even breaking a sweat." He smirked. "Besides like I said he will never find out. The odds of him coming home are about a million to one." ((Hint hint lol))

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:24 pm

"Well if youhave a demon what's to say other people don't? And if my teddy bear protected me from demons, my mom had to know which means your dad does too. You also forget the biggest part of this, Im here now. My uncle is going to want to see me. It's in your best intrest to figure out a reall god plan. Even if he doesn't come, somebody might find out."
((coughplotcough))
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:26 pm

((Sorry guys I have been grounded. I will reply in a bit.))

byakuya_legend

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:26 pm

He shook his head. "Nobody is going to find out man. Besides when he walks into the front door I will figure out a plan but until then I am fine."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:31 pm

"Parents are bitches, they ******** up everything." He said spitting the words.

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:33 pm

He nodded. "Yeah most of the time they suck but everyonce in a while they do something right but that is like once every million years." He looked up at the ceiling thinking of chloe and his dad.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:36 pm

((KK. I am just going to assume you guys are in a room?))

Elli turned a corner, and heard people talking. She peeked around the corner, trying to listen in on the conversation. She couldnt hear much, jut something about a door and a plan. She shook her head. She was stuck with some crazy people.

byakuya_legend

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:41 pm

((Kitchen actualy^^))

"If you ask me they're all dicks. You may think they're looking out for you but they just want to satisfy themselves...I'm such a Juliet it's so ******** funny." He drank some more soda and sniffed. He hated Shakesphere at the same time he loved it. It just freaked him out how silmilar he was to Juliet. He wasn't in a forbbiden love or anything, but he went from obidient child to screw you mom and dad just as she had.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:43 pm

"Yeah I know how you feel my dad would kill me if he found out that I have been going out with chloe." He sighed thinking about what his dad would really do.

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:45 pm

"Yeah, high society these days is so moraly corrupt it sickens me."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games