Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:44 pm
"Ok but can you stop? Your Hurting me"Alicia Said Scared "Alicia,Don't be scared. Remember he is our Friend and not our Aunt and Uncle. Okay"Alice Said trying to make Alicia less scared
"Don't Remind Me of Those PainFul Memories"Alicia Said While a tear when down on her face "Alicia,Please don't cry. I know you want them back but we can't"Alice Said hugging Alicia "Yeah,So lets go Shopping"Alicia Said trying to cheer herself up "Okay,But are you sure your alright?"Alice Said
"Yeah"Alicia Said Smiling once again  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:50 pm
Kunji lets them go and looks around with his yellow eyes beaming at all the shops in the area. He lets his hand move to his wallet and see how much money he has. he smiles know he has more money then he needs.  

galgoon

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:25 pm
"Okay,So lets go to HOT TOPIC!"Alicia Said Running "And no powers or your Cat, Kunji!"Alice Said to Kunji thinking about the last race. "Woohoo another Race!"Alice Said  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:42 pm
Kunji watches Consler follow Alicia wanting her to rub his belly. Kunji starts running and soon he's next to Alice. "I don't need my powers to win." He said with a laugh while running ahead of Alice. He is right behind Alicia and trys to pass her but he can't.  

galgoon

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:45 pm
Alicia Stops right in front of Hot Topic and Waits for Her Sister and Kunji.
"Hey guys,What took you so long?"Alicia Said Smiling
Alice finally catchs up
"Alicia, Why did you have to be so fast?"Alice Said
"Aww Alice, Don't be such a Sore Loser!"Alice Said
Alicia then picks up Kunji's Cat
"Hello Consler"Alicia Said Rubbing His Belly  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:07 pm
((You two should slow down. This isn't a 1x1 RP.))

Jenn smirked as she bowed curtsied and started walking back inside. "So where exactly are we going?" She asked, crossing her arms for comfort.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:40 pm
((Sorry sad ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:22 pm
"Yeah i could notice that" Rose said looking at Ray "Her iris is almost gone and her eyes are not focus on anything. Shes just staring into space. Thats what happens to me when im..." she stopped suddenly and started again "Anyways, she needs something for her eyes before her iris dissapears. I have some drops to slow it down but im not sure itll work on her." she looked at Ivan "Shes a demon..right?"  

candinaye

galgoon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:42 am
Kunji stops next to Alice and Alicia and smiles. "Well with out my powers its a fair race." He said smiling at them then looking at Consler who was loving being around people that would rub his belly. "Weird cat.......But he's mine so im stuck with him." He said half grinning.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:55 am
"Yeah, she is" Ivan said looking at Ray "Do you want to try her eyes drops Ray?"  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:56 pm
"I guess... I don't think they'll work though..." Ray said sullenly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:29 pm
"Well we cant loose any time right now" Rose said pulling a neklace underneath her shirt. In the neckalce there was hanging a little glass bottle shaped like a diamond with blue liquid inside. "Ok Ray..my drops are little too strong for vampires, so i think theyll do. If youre eyes start hurting alot then we'll know theyre working" She got Rays face in her hand and drop 3 drops in her eyes with the other hand.  

candinaye

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:49 pm
Haki put his arm around Jenn. "We have to go to the front office to sign up! what's the point of asking someone to the ball if they're not going to the ball?" He smiled, and continued towards the office.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:20 pm
Ray winced as she felt a small burning sensation in her eyes grow. "Ow... Ow, okay its hurting! Ow it really hurts! OW!!!!" She cried as she fell to the floor, screaming as she clawed at her own face. "Make it stop! Make it stop, make it stop, make it STOP!!!" She yelled squirming on the ground crying.

Jenn smiled. "Hehe, true." She felt comfortable with his arm around her. She felt like she kind of belonged to him. She embraced it by resting her head on his shoulder.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:50 pm
Nika went wide eyed and cover her mouth.

"What the hell are in those drops?!" Ivan said angry as he tried to stop Ray from clawing her eys out "Get me some damn water Rose!"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games