Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:52 pm
"ANy one you want, just take your pick!" said Erk gesturing towards the rooms.

"I figured I'd let you find one that suits your taste rather than matching your looks..."

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:20 pm
-haru laughs a bit and runs to the end of the hall and walks in a room-  

Marill18

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:39 pm
Castity lands in the street and summons up 3 dark hunters

You know what to do.

and they set off to patrol the street. Chastity flew off.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:28 pm
Viva's head twist up to stare absently to where the street would be. He walks over to Erk to speak quietly to him. "I sense something, be prepared we might come under attack. I don't know how much help I will be in my weakned state, I still need about twenty minutes before my strength can recover."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:42 pm
"I wouldn't worry to much." said ERk, with a long sigh,

"After the last few attacks, the people here habve been forming a militia force, their probably one of the best fighting forces the city has..."

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:01 pm
-haru wonders up to erk-" um master erk...will you help me train maru" she said cutely while lifting the scyth that was bigger than he was up to show it-  

Marill18

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:00 pm
the Golem seeing the new arrivals enters the orange mechanism to wait for the others to get back  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:46 pm
Erk scratched the back of his head, "Well, this is about the first time I've ever heared of a weapon needing to be trained... but sure."

He shruged and gave a kind smile. "What sort of stuff dose 'Maru' need work with?" he said, obviously sounding skeptical of the weapons nature. If it was intelegent... well, he'd wait and see.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:40 am
Brett's mech landed in a rubble-free clearing. Brett climbed out of his mech and walked over to his hangar, finding part of the roof and a wall collapsed. "At least I still have the lower storage." He walked over to where the lever that took one to the secret launch hangar, and found that it was buried in rubble. "Aw, nuts."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:33 pm
ZombieJeff
Erk scratched the back of his head, "Well, this is about the first time I've ever heared of a weapon needing to be trained... but sure."

He shruged and gave a kind smile. "What sort of stuff dose 'Maru' need work with?" he said, obviously sounding skeptical of the weapons nature. If it was intelegent... well, he'd wait and see.

she smiles " well...hes getting cull on his swings and he isnt cutting thrugh things as clear as before"
she said while looking at it  

Marill18

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:02 pm
Erk laughed and ran a hand through the long hair at the front of his head, then knealed down so he was at eye level with the girl.

"Are you sure it isn't you that needs training on how to swing the unweildy thing, and that it needs to be sharpened, not trained?" Still, he wondered about the mistake, a child of her age shoudl not of been fool enough to make it.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:22 pm
ZombieJeff
Erk laughed and ran a hand through the long hair at the front of his head, then knealed down so he was at eye level with the girl.

"Are you sure it isn't you that needs training on how to swing the unweildy thing, and that it needs to be sharpened, not trained?" Still, he wondered about the mistake, a child of her age shoudl not of been fool enough to make it.

-her cheeks turned a plush pink-" umm..." she looked a maru and glidded her hand across the long blade then looked back at Erk- " maybe here you see" she hands the extremly heavy staff to him-  

Marill18

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:25 pm
"Alright, lets have a look at this blade." said Erk reaching for it.

Erk was not uncomfortable weilding large pole-arms, they were, infact his, his weapons of choice. He lifted it, not affected as greatly by the weight as a normal person would be thanks to his suits strength bosting capabilities,

"Whats it made out of." he said, taking an aprasle of the weapon by holding the blade so that it reflected the light.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:30 pm
ZombieJeff
"Alright, lets have a look at this blade." said Erk reaching for it.

Erk was not uncomfortable weilding large pole-arms, they were, infact his, his weapons of choice. He lifted it, not affected as greatly by the weight as a normal person would be thanks to his suits strength bosting capabilities,

"Whats it made out of." he said, taking an aprasle of the weapon by holding the blade so that it reflected the light.

she looked at it " hmm....demon bones..heavy demonic metal...well thats the blade and the staff is a thick handle made from demon bones as well" she said while giving it a warm smile-" i was my dads..i was the only one in my family besides him who could weild it" she said while looking at it  

Marill18

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:48 pm
Erk had expected a compostition like that. He was not suprised, either, when it grew very dull in his hands, and even a little tarnished. His own "skills" tended to interfeer with such weapons.

"Well, if waht you say is true." he said, handig back the scyth, "my traditional methods won't be of much help...." he said spending a small mometn to open up a panel and examine the bliping lights inside it. "We will have to train you it seems... but I'm fairly certain you know more about that particualar blade then me... SO," he said, standing up and whiping off his hands on a rag that had been set nearby long ago, "how did you first train with it?"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games