Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image

Soaring back Ryu gritted his teeth "listen you freak, if you ever touch Mai again I'll take you from your lover!" He Detonated the Ember clone in anger as the Glass dispersed everywhere. "It's because she," he said point to Lucia, "loves you that I won't kill you."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo started to laugh like a raving lunatic when Ryu said why he wont kill him and he change back his arm to normal after the glass bounced off of it.

"Who said I was close to death?" he started laughing again as he forced his body to regenerate quickly and he looked perfectly fine well except for his clothes he needed to change.

"I did not want to kill you because Nelo-san would get angry." he said as he smiled and reached into his pocket. He did not like how Ryu angered Lucia but he also knew that Nelo liked Lucia so he remained almost emotionless about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S205-tlQijQ&feature=PlayList&p=497CD77B8CFECAC7&playnext_from=PL&index=1

((0 10 people.))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image

"I'd watch your mouth, you're a fool all people like you have a weakness." He snarled as he turned to Lucia "If you love him, control him. I will take him down if he touches Mai again."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:50 pm

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

"I would rather watch you than him." Lucia said since she saw it that Hideo was only doing what was asked of him and it was to keep Mai busy.

She then grabbed a handle of a katana as she walked towards Hideo.

Alessdmence

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image

"He tried to kill her, that wasn't apart of his orders were they." He said angrily as fire chakra built up in his arms. He regulated it and turned "what ever you think you're doing is wrong, if you ever hurt Mai again I'll tear you apart and force you to try your regeneration with my blade in your head." He said as he disappeared from the area in such speed it was almost like he was never there.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"I only drank enough to knock her out. Besides a bite mark wont be enough to make her bleed to death." Hideo said to Lucia as he pushed his hand at the katana handle to put it away.

He then started to walk away, he needed to change his cloths.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S205-tlQijQ&feature=PlayList&p=497CD77B8CFECAC7&playnext_from=PL&index=1

((0 10 people.))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:48 am
User ImageUser Image Silver Moons and paper chains,
Faded maps and shiny things.
You're my favorite one-man show.
A million different ways to go.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Painted scenes, I'm up all night.
Slaying monsters, flying kites.
Speak to me in foreign tongues.
Share your secrets one by one.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,My love.

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

"This spot seems to be quiet..." Amara said as she walked up to the tree and took a seat beneath it. The woman laid out on the grass and stretched out her body. With her hands behind her head, she stared up at the leaves.

"Too many things to worry about...I really wonder how this will all play out..."

'Why concern yourself with the lives of others? You should be concerned with more important things..'

"I can't help it. I want to see everyone living peacefully."

'Humans can't live peacefully. It goes against their genetic code. Simply fighting against that code causes unneeded stress. I suggest you just drop it. Your Kusakage wouldn't listen to you anyway.'

Amara sighed. She knew the demon had a point. Arekku didn't seem to care about what she had to say, but she was just a genin anyway. She hadn't seen the horrors of battle yet.

Gun, the black backed jackal, let out a happy bark to get Amara's attention. As she sat up, he ran over to his beloved Master and nesteled himself down beside her, whining in order to get some attention.

She smiled and gently began to pet Gun. "Let me rest for a little while and we'll start training again."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:04 am
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"You seem troubled." Hideo said walking towards Amara then he gripped his chest that regeneration was unnatural even for his bloodline and he was exhausted.

"Are you crazy?" Hideo said laughing a bit and then he grabbed his flask filled with blood. "Cause I am and its Doing wonders for me." he said as his tone changed from cheerful to dark and demented.

((0 10 people. NEW BUDDY!!!!

You are the new host of my bestfriend right? Take care of sokou for me. He is a fun friend I had him for over a year and then I died cause my RPC lived to be over a hundred, natural causes... sucks. You planning on using it?))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:08 am
((Run neko....run.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:13 am
((Fenrir I cant eat her... I'm not that dumb besides I still have my back up supply. I am not crazy enough to chomp down on the yonbi host its suicide even for my bloodline))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:23 am
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

(Nyow? o.O Sorry for the delay. I'm trying to work out posts and get this chuunin exam done XD Lol.
And yes, I plan on taking care of Sokou and using it when the time comes. Once I learn all the techniques and all anyway. But don't worry, Amara won't go crazy with it. Lol And YAY New buddies are awesome >D))

"What the hell?" Amara blinked and heard someone talking. She slowly pushed herself up and looked over to the kid who was talking about being crazy. Though she was unsure if he was talking to her or not.

Though his voice made a shiver run down her spine, she merely shrugged it off and laid back down, releasing a soft sigh as she stared up at the leaves. The simple relaxation was doing wonders for her muscles.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:33 am
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"Well I have to leave for now but you can always talk to me." Hideo said back to his cheerful kind tone as he walked away.

He did not really care but he needed to change his clothes.

((0 10 people. NEW BUDDY!!!!

DAT GOOD!!! Most people dont know it but that demon has the highest killing potential. I wont tell you the secrets learn them on your own xd It would be easier if you were assassin or medic or puppeteer but whatever works.))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:38 am
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

She finally figured out that he was talking to her, but only after he had left. She sighed softly to herself. "Nice going Amara, he probably thinks you're cold hearted now."

She rolled over onto her side and grabbed Gun in her arms. She nuzzled her face into the Jackals soft fur before recieving a couple licks from the beast.

((Lol, I find its always best to learn things on your own. And genjutsu all the way baby >D ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:41 am
((Now that I think of it... yes... with your genjutsus you can cover up the poison and they will just drop dead.

oops i said too much))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:53 am
(lol, already thought of that, but haven't executed it yet. I need to learn more genjutsu's before I can do that.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games