Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:20 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail jumped up and did a prefect dive into the water after her. He swam as fast as he could till he caught up to her. He smiled letting bubbles out of his mouth. He wanted to tell her something but he could speak under water.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:24 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Aki spun in the water to face him. She blew bubbles from her nose at him then resurfaced. Her hair was plastered down to her face and and bangs obscured her vision. Aki waited for Vrail to join her curious of what he would do next.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:29 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail went up after her, being careful not to bumb into her at the surface. Once up and floated in close to her. His was literally touching hers as he tried to speak "You know... you are... one hard... girl... to find!" he said as he tried to keep himself afloat and near her with the waves. He smiled at her compassionately before he acted like he went in for a kiss and then he would dunk her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:39 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

As Aki was dunked she latched on to his leg and was like a half ton weight. She let go and swam into the shallows. Swimming was some kind of an ordeal, with the added weight and all. Smilling she waded towards the bank where she unhooked her belt and laid it out on the grass.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:47 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail sank as she had planned. He hadn't been ready for it so he quickly got to the surface and saw her climbing to shore as he gasped for more air. He made his way to her and slowly came out of the water. His clothing clung to his body as he laid down next to Aki "You owe me a Redo!" he said as he caught her hand in his and interlaced his fingers.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:44 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki smiled and silently shook her head at him. She pulled his face towards her own with her free hand and promptly kissed him. A simple kiss. Not the nervous peck they had done when they were younger. Now the deep passionate one's of late. Just a sweet and calm kiss.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail kissed her back, his wasn't like hers though. He stared deep into her eyes when it was over. He didn't say anything for he had all he wanted and his heart was saying that for him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:14 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki sighed contently as the kiss was over. She relaxed completely into the grass. It was a wonder that there was such a peace as this in their blood filled world. She shut her eyes and inhaled deeply. Aki then opened her eyes and looked right to Vrail. A look filled with so much love and graditude. "I love you Vrail." She smiled sweetly and brushed a bit of wet hair from her vision only to have it slide back.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:30 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail smiled and moved the hair with his finger to behind her ear. He then slowly stood up and popped his back "Aki... I must leave for a bit. It's not like before. I have a mission I must complete. I must go see Myko... find out if he is really dead or not." he said as he looked at his wife from his standing position "I promise I will return!" with that he shushined away.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:50 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

After Vrail left, and quite suddenly, Aki remained laying in on the grassy lawn for quite sometime. Finally she stood up and clasped the belt back on over her rather relaxed clothing. She'd have to return home and change back into her dear at some point. But she had never heard from her clone about Arekku and figured she herself would stop by the office.

Before leaving Aki looked up to the clear sky. "Safe travels Vrail... return to me as soon as you can." Smiling she left the springs, truly feeling rejuvinated.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku suddenly appeared at the springs it had been a while since he had been there as he took off his shirt and pants as soon as he arrived and only being on his boxer's briefs surprisingly the only scar on Arekku's body was the one on the eye, before the days he was a powerful medic, the rest of him had healed nicely except for some on his hands from overusing natural elements to bend to his will and other powerful jutsu's.

The young man seem different now as he didn't look like a weakling but a real powerful person though slim and not huge muscles he was very tone as he walked over to the springs and fell into the water. He was relaxing there nicely. It had been a while since he had come here it was his first place he visited in Grass village and the first place he set up a place to live in the village.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:08 pm
Ariana walked up the mountains to a secluded area containing multiple steaming hot springs. It would be a while before she could get to Rock and she felt she should shower before Ari was done shopping and loli gagging. Ariana begins to remove her black shirt, her heels, net stockings, and shirt. She then slowly steps into the springs and sighs in relief. She slowly submerges her head under the water then pops back up in a quick pop of the head. Her skin turned red from the heat, it was pleasurable despite the intense temperatures. It helped loosen her muscles but what she really wish she had was some soap. She never sweated but she really had an urge to shower.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:14 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku was swimming underneath he had his eyes close and seemed to be asleep he had been there for a while and he barely realize how hot and that he was almost out of air as he suddenly pop out and was pulled his hair back oblivious that Ari had decided to take a dip there before he knew it he was staring right at her by accident,"Huh? Your back? And naked?" Arekku asked curiously he was pretty red from the heat though he just had a carefree look so far not to sure how to react about Ari showing up there.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:17 pm
Ariana's eyes were closed since she hated having water in her eyes. When she heard him she swiped the water from her eyes and stepped back.
"I knew you were a perve..."
Ariana said simply not having much to say

Bodhisattva Empress

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games