Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:21 pm
((I hate to do this but after this post i need to get off. This laptop issue is a big deal..idk when ill be on again, so try to find a teacher here or just take the scrolls from my bag. I want to do better but i really just cant..))

User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-H- Divined Samurai of the Lord -H-
-H- Chunin Shinobi of the Hidden Cloud Village -H-
-H- Member of the Yamanaka Clan -H-
-H- Blood of the Body Sacrifice Sensor -H-
-H- Master of the Golden Flame and Shining Lightning -H-
-o-o-o-o-
The leader of the squad listened to their stories and ate a bit of his ramen after blowing it to cool it off. When they turned to him for his story he was hard pressed to find the words. Ameme was screaming into his ear, something about a meeting he was going to be late for. He eventually was able to drown her out and start. "I left my family when i was 10 years old. I did it for no other reason that to prove to them and everyone that i can handle myself fine. I love my family, but haven't seen them in some time. Since then i have been training to become a ninja. Now i am 18 ears old, a Chunni, and the leader of my own squad. I am of the Yamanaka clan, and also have the blood of a sensor ninja. Mixing the two i am possibly the best tracker in the world. I also have the elements of Raiton and Katon, in that order." Sindenky finished and took another bite of his ramen. He watched the two to see their responses to his much more detailed description of himself.
-o-o-o-o-

"For the LORD loves justice, And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever; But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

“The Lord is my strength and my shield …”

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/RustBlaster-1-1-1.jpg
http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/Sin-chunin1.jpg
http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/sin.jpg

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:17 am
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h285/kagerstarwars/ZenoAburame.jpg

Zeno guessed he was just like them. He had also lost his family. Zeno finished up his ramen and then rose from his seat and went into Sosei sensei's bag to get three scrolls. A scroll containing earth jutsu, universal, and one which held fire jutsu. He tossed the fire scroll to Allister. "Well Sensei we'll begin our training."  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:26 am
User Image

Allister figured that one of the scrolls would be a fire scroll. Happy, Allister wanted to start training right away. Allister reluctantly said to Zeno,"We should go to the training grounds and start training, Let's go now!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:42 am
Zeno thought about it. "Allister we shouldn't exactly go there because we might involve ourselves with shinobi who don't know of our mission. We can train here under Sensei's supervision." He then opened the doton scroll and cracked his fingers. "Well what will I learn first?"  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:49 am
User Image

Allister looked at the fire scroll and scanned for the jutsu that he wanted to learn, which was Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One). Allister then gathered his chakra and his fire element to his finger tip. He then saw a piece glass on the ground and cut it with the jutsu. [1/1] Learned  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:00 pm
Sindenky
((I hate to do this but after this post i need to get off. This laptop issue is a big deal..idk when ill be on again, so try to find a teacher here or just take the scrolls from my bag. I want to do better but i really just cant..))

User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-o-o-o-o-
The leader of the squad listened to their stories and ate a bit of his ramen after blowing it to cool it off. When they turned to him for his story he was hard pressed to find the words. Ameme was screaming into his ear, something about a meeting he was going to be late for. He eventually was able to drown her out and start. "I left my family when i was 10 years old. I did it for no other reason that to prove to them and everyone that i can handle myself fine. I love my family, but haven't seen them in some time. Since then i have been training to become a ninja. Now i am 18 ears old, a Chunni, and the leader of my own squad. I am of the Yamanaka clan, and also have the blood of a sensor ninja. Mixing the two i am possibly the best tracker in the world. I also have the elements of Raiton and Katon, in that order." Sindenky finished and took another bite of his ramen. He watched the two to see their responses to his much more detailed description of himself.
-o-o-o-o-

"For the LORD loves justice, And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever; But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/RustBlaster-1-1-1.jpg

--->Profile<---

((Don't get cocky, Sindenky))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:15 pm

Zeno looked over the doton scroll. He found a jutsu which intrested him, which goes by the name of Iwa Toge Fushido no Jutsu. He then read over the directions for learning and performing the jutsu. The jutsu would require space, so he walked out of the shop into an area which was like a small park. [1/3]

Zeno now gathered chakra into his palms. He mixed his doton element into his chakra and slammed hsi hands down on the ground. His chakra surged outwards to form a circle around him which was 5 feet in diameter. [2/3]

Spikes began rising from around the circle in all directions. To be exact, the spikes rose 25 feet outward. The spikes were six inches long and pointed straight up. Zeno had read that the spikes could easily puncture skin. he would test this by putting his finger on the top of one and his skin had a small hole. If he had applied pressure he may have lost a finger. Zeno released the jutsu so that the terrain was back to grass. [3/3]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:33 pm
User Image

Allister looked back at the scroll looking for another jutsu to learn, he decided that he wanted to learn Katon: Houka Hira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flaming Palm Technique). Allister then started to gather his chakra to the palm of his hand, after gathering the right amount of chakra, he then added his fire element to the already gathered chakra producing a small flame in his hand. Allister turned his attention towards a tree and began running towards it, hitting the tree with his flame palm he noticed that the tree had a burn mark on it, seeing this he believed he learned the jutsu. [1/1] Learned  

Greatdman15

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:03 pm
User Image

Allister looked back at the scroll deciding that he wants a jutsu that combines his element and his weapons and found the jutsu Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shuriken Technique). Allister started to focus his attention on the tree that he previously trained on and began to produce chakra around one of his shurikens, he then throws the chakra-coated shuriken at the tree. As the shuriken flies towards the tree, Allister then build up his fire element in his lungs and exhaled a small flame from his mouth surrounding the shuriken,Allister watches and smiles as the flame shuriken hits the tree and left a burn mark in the tree. [1/1] Learned  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:20 pm
((@tavain: I'm not just being cocky lol seriously, I'm body sensor and yamanaka xD damn good combo.))  

Sindenky

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:02 am
Zeno scanned over the doton jutsu scroll. His eyes came to the jutsu Doton: Jihibiki Kansei no Jutsu. He would use the jutsu to find enemies that were on the ground. He knew that with his clay birds and earth elemental skills, he could be the master of above and underground combat. [1/3]

Zeno manigested his chakra and added the doton element. He continued focus as he slammed his hand on the ground. His chakra was sent in a surge, which exstened outwards to half a mile distance. [2/3]

He then felt tremors and vibrations in the half mile range. He looked around to see if the jutsu was working properly. He felt the slight movements of the shop keepers, Sindenky, and Allister. He felt the movement of many others in the village as well. Zeno stopped the jutsu being satisfied in its completioin. [3/3]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:37 am
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-o-o-o-o-
Sindenky watched his students train, guiding them as they needed help. But he spent most of his time in silence, listening to Ameme go off in his ear. She had not stopped since they entered the Ramen shop. After a good ten minutes of barading him, Sindenky finally glanced at Ameme. He knew she would be persistent on whatever it was she was trying to tell him, so he decided to indulge the small girl. Slipping a few seals out under the table, Sindenky swap with a clone, leaving nobody to notice he had left.

Outside however, he turned to face the girl that haunted his mind, "What is it Ameme, you can' keep interfering like this. I have things i need to do, and they go a lot smoother when i don't talk to myself every couple of minutes." he said to the girl. The girl crossed her arm's and stared up at Sindenky, "You Baka, this is something important about your mission!" she said stamping a foot against the ground. The samurai rolled his eyes, a mocking grin spreading across his face, "My mission is to wait for the Kusakage to be ready to visit Kumo." He began to walk back inside when Ameme spoke, her words freezing him in place, "This about that mission." He slowly turned, only uttering the words, "Lead the way."
-o-o-o-o-

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:16 am
User Image

Allister started to scan over the katon jutsu scroll. His eyes came to the jutsu Katon: Ni (Fire Release: Two). He figured that since learning the basic level of this jutsu was simple then learning the genin level shouldn't be too hard. Already knowing how to start off the jutsu, Allister took a deep breathe and began to build his chakra. [1/3]

Allister now gathered chakra into the fingertips of his index and middle finger on his right hand. He then mixed his katon element into his chakra and produced a small heat on both his index and middle fingers. Once he gathered the small heat, he then turned his attention towards another tree near the ramen shop. [2/3]

Allister then began to run towards the tree with moderate speed. Allister had read that this jutsu could cut through metallic string, so running towards the tree with great speed he figured he could cut through the tree. After striking the tree, Allister noticed that he had carved a deep cut into the tree but not cut through it, but he still was proud that he mastered his first genin level jutsu. [3/3] Learned  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:52 am
Zeno put the doton scroll away knowing there were two jutsu he wished to learn from the universal scroll. He opened the scroll and noted the two jutsu he would next learn. Arial dodge
and Kinobori no Jutsu. They were genin rank so learning them should be easy. [1/3]

He decided to do the jutsu from the air. His hands went into the clay pouches as clay was engulfed into the mouths. They molded the clay and spew out a C1 Hawk. The Hawk was a formidable size for Zeno to travel on. He jumped on the bird and took to the skies. [2/3]

Zeno whad flew about 25 feet above ground and he jumped off the bird. He focused chakra to his feet and he spun to the side a distance of 10 feet. The Hawk caught him and brought him to a land. He reverted the bird back to clay and put it back in the pouch. [3/3]

The jutsu had probaly helped him enough so that he'd learn to run up trees and walls with ease.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:57 am
((sorry im not doing interactive training guys, ill make it up to you soon. ok?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff