Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:32 am
Stella shrugged," Whatever.. just remember.." She said walking past him then flicked his nose. "You still owe me a favor." She said with a smirk then went back to walking. She was heading towards the exit so she wouldn't miss Ella. Hopefully she hasn't left already. She thought as she put her hand on the back of her head as she looked up slightly just thinking. Then again, if she did what am I to do? Then there's this guy who owes me a favor...Hmm That's true, I need to come up with a favor. She thought as she walked, debating about the two things.

(I'm so tempted to make another character xD)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:49 am
Ares felt the wind through his hair as his feet stepped solidly onto the concrete of the school parking lot. He took a deep breath as he looked upon the school. He took a deep breath and grinned wondering just what kind of people he would meet first, who knew maybe he would be in a fight with somebody good for once. It had been a bit too long since he had a good fight. He stood there for a good while just watching the school and the people that were passing by.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:52 am
Poseidon nooded and took Bella's directions to the park, in almost no time they were at the park.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:01 pm
User Image
Dino

Dino looked back over at girl who had gotten him out of the washroom and just nodded at her second comment. He turned his head forwards and just went for an exit so that he could get to his car and out of this place for now. It took him a few moment but he had gotten to the parking lot, he just wanted to relax a little at this point in time and that was about.

He made his way out and pulled out his car keys as he looked around the parking lot for his car and he found his pony car soon enough. Although a few things where running through his head at this point in time but he was going to go home and try kill some time unless that women called on him until then. Dion walked over and unlocked the door before he took the drivers seat and started the big V8 engine.

Otiax

Learned Seeker

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:18 pm
(Oh, crap...ugh in my time editing the summary post I forgot to tell blade.. Hey Blade, the school is in "lockdown" so there's no school. Reason is because Apollo beat the crap out of some police (later will be explained in the summary post) making the humans panic and got out of there. So there's no npcs in the school, just rpcs....)

Bella chuckled, then go out of the car making sure to lock it before shutting the door. "Ahh.. the park has to be one of the human's successes..well, if they take care of it like they're suppose to." She said as she breathed in the fresh air.

Ella shrugged as there was no reply from Luke," Bye then." She said as she got in the car. She adjusted the mirror only to see some guy in the way. She looked over and quickly saw it was Ares. "Damn... looks like I'm stuck." She said, not wanting to start anything with him then got out. "I'm going to go find Stella." She said then walked past Luke and Ares.

Stella watched as Dino went ahead of her and even was at the car. "Wow, a human who barely says anything..I've seen everything." She commented with a chuckle. She hadn't came up with a favor just yet, so she jkust walked on without a care. She opened the exit doors only to smack Ella in the face. "ELLA! I'm so sorry, are you okay?" She said as Ella just fell down holding her nose.

(And now I'm back to editing the summary post)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:33 pm
((o.o;
Well that explains a bit then. XD
Well ok then, I'll work with it. ^^))

Ares watched as Ella got out of her car and wandered to the front. He didnt say a word but kept a slight smile on his face as she walked to the front. But as the door opened and she was smacked in the face he almost burst out laughing, however he held himsel back. He stood where he was and watched the two talk amongst themselves, only briefly shifting his eyes back to his bike then back to them. It seemed the school was in some kind of lockdown. That just figures his first day and he already missed something good that happened.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:42 pm
(K, my last reply until I return later) (And sry I can't finish the summary post right now ^^')

Ella slowly stood up with the help of Stella. She looks up at her glaring as a few blood drops came from her nose making Stella gasp. "What the hell! That hurt!" She screamed at Stella as her fists tighten.

Stella quickly gets out her bag and gets a first aid kit. " I'm so so so sorry.." Stella said as she felt stupid, then got out a tissue and cleaned up the blood. "I swear to Zeus, I didn't mean it!" She said as more human emotions took over as she fixed up Ella's nose.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:49 pm
User Image
Dino

Dino closed the door to his car and turned up the volume before he began to play some deathcore and soon enough he had went onto the road and would be making his way back home. 'How did she break down that door anyway' he thought for a moment before he sighed and just continued to drive at this point in time. Dino shook his head a little and turned onto his street and it was empty as it normally was.

He had a bit of a lead foot and just floored it down the street, he was well over the speed limit bu tit gave him a chance to clear his mind. Soon enough he had passed his place and just continued driving around. He would do this for an hour to kill some time and to think.

Otiax

Learned Seeker

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:54 pm
Ares raised his hand tempted to toy with their emotions to start a fight, however he knew better then to toy with the other. He lowered his hand again and stepped over to them watching them. "Well now...that was quite a display you put on there." He shook his head slowly with a slight chuckle. "But why avoid little ole me?" He asked with genuine curiosity in his voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:16 pm
((Heh i cant post until snowy does ;( i'm so friggin bored..))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:10 pm
(Baccck! Sry ><)

Ella resisted the human emotions coming from her human body then growled," Stella you need to go-" She began to say until Ares came over. Stella raised an eyebrow, making Ella chuckle. " I'm already in trouble with Poseidon, and I didn't want to bother you.." She explained then Stella glanced at her. "Stella, this is Ares..remember?" She said with a glare and Stella snapped.

"Right, sorry Ares..thanks to my human body getting sick its emotions are stronger so I have to change my form soon so it may heal enough for tomorrow." Stella said, adjusting back to the real her. Stella glanced over to Ella,"And what did you do to Poseidon?"

Ella rolled her eyes at Stella,"I just almost choked Bella, not that big of a deal." She said, returning to her real self as well. Thanks to them almost spending the whole days in their human forms, and for too long yesterday they were letting the human minds start to take over. After we get home and be in our bodies..we should be fine. Ella thought with certainty.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:06 pm
User Image
Dino

Dino just continued to drive around at this point in time and he opened one of the windows so that he could feel the wind. He rested his left arm on the area where the window had come down and he was still listen to music but it changed to something more relaxing. He was listening to trip hop at this point in time as he rode around the area. Dino would have to stop soon enough to fill the gas tank but until then he would enjoy him self.

He circled around the area and passed by the school rather quickly but the orange car did stand out and the make and model of it was not so common so it was easy enough to tell it was his car. Dino's mind drifted back to the thought of that women and how she opened the door as well what she was going to have him do for that favor he owed her. He let out a sigh as he continued to drive through the area.

Otiax

Learned Seeker

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:00 pm
"Not really,"answered Artemis shaking her head. "I just didn't want to back down and it was your idea by the way." Artemis shrugged before glancing at Apollo curiously. "You want to go? Well, it's your decision not mine..." She closed her eyes and pictured her uncle. She didn't know exactly where he is currently but she will teleport them to where he is currently. Gathering her magic/energy she teleported them to Hade's current location. She opened her eyes finding both of them in a darkly fashioned room. She scooped up Paraselene into her arms before saying,"We're here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:30 pm
Apollo sighed and stood up "Yeah yeah.." apollo yawned again his eyes changing back to their original color ((Writers blockkkk))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:44 pm
Poseidon got out of the car and started to look around at the park. "True, but with the ways the humans poison the air and water I do not think that beautys like this will last much longer" he said seeing a soda can on the ground right next to a trash can. Poseidon walked over to the can and threw it away.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games