Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:37 pm
"No doubt about that," Zane said to Luo as he turned to Luna, "and Luna don't worry so much, I feel fine," Zane told her  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:42 pm
_Manpish_
(( i love doing this. you can thank me later...))

A smal vial of antidote for the poison flew through the window and landed next to Zanes body. on the vial was a note. the note said this:

Dear soon to be Chuunin,

Here is a vial containing the antidote for the poison going through Zanes body. i hope you know how to use this so im leaveing Zane in your care. dont worry about oweing me. as long as you all keep fighting and dreaming, thats enough. good luck in the Exams.

~From: The White Haze Ninja of the Hidden Sand Village, Spike Uchiha~
(( stare
1. Meta-gaming much?
2. You wouldn't know the flipping antidote, you don't even know me! So, unless you just happened to flying past and just happened to have a cure to a poison from Jake Libra than I don't think he'd be revived from that.
3. You're not a med-nin so there would be no way for you to create a poison let alone you do it without extracting a small amount of poison from his body and then created an antidote from there.

Not that I care he is alive, but that post is so retarded.))  

Plexilate

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:59 pm
Luo sighed a bit. "Yeah Luna, he's fine. For now don't worry about it." Luo stood and stretched a bit. "Being in this room makes me antsy." Luo muttered to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:59 pm
(( umm thats not met-gameing. i just used an antidote that i had gotten from Ronnel for different kinds of poison that would help cure him. Ronnel is a med-nin. also its not your say whether he lives or not Plexi. as far as i can see its legal since no one was around to heal him in the first place! so all im saying is that if you had an antidote of some kind would you give it to someone who was dieing? i dont care if its retarded.))  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Plexilate

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:12 pm
((Yes it is meta-gaming because how would Spike know to be there? Nobody had told him and you have no reason to be in Yuki. Also, I said that I didn't care that he is alive, in fact I'd prefer him to be alive. But, Zeramaru is here (whether havock posts or not that's his decision) But I doubt the antidote would have worked, but I don't care about that.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:18 pm
(Plexilate.....Why must you Correct every mistake someone makes? Like in my fight you filled half a page with this pointless speak. That to me is more retarted than what Manpish did, if you feel a need to say something why not pm it to the person? Or better yet, keep it to yourself so that others do not have to read five million pages of OoC? rolleyes Although I guess I am doing the same thing...But at least I posted a RP post as well...)

Rag awoke back in the Grand Halls, looking around for someone he could talk to while standing again Rag smiled and ran up to Lou. "Hey, did you win your fights?" Rag called out to Lou as he approched, his hands placed in his pockets and his shirt zipped up tight covering his chest so no one would see the bruises that covered both of his arms, chest and his back. "I tied my last one...I wonder what will happen..."  

Requiem of Remorse

Plexilate

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:24 pm
((Alright, I admit that I messed up in your fight Rag, and I'm sorry about that, but this is something completely different. This actually has to do with me and my RPC. I shouldn't have messed with your fight, but this is completely different. This is breaking of the rules (meta-gaming) and it would be a hastle to take it to PMs

Sano fell back onto a bench when he saw Zane start moving. "Thank God..." He sat there for a few minutes to collect his thoughts and then nodded. He rose and walked out of the Great Hall towards the lake that he and Zane had just been fighting on to collect his belongings. At the door he turned around and looked in on the Genin around the hall. "Sorry..." He whispered to himself as he continued through the door to the lake.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:26 pm
Luo nodded to Rag. "Yes, I won my fight. Oh, and it's Luo by the way, not Lou. Lou's a plumber name." Luo said jokingly.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:34 pm
"Oh, thats good! And sorry, I forgot how to say your name...." Rag said, smiling after learning that Luo won his fights. His smile quickly faded to a frown as he thought about Zane, "What happened to Zane though, I thought I heard someone talking about him...Is he ok?" He questioned, worried about what may have happened to Zane.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:37 pm
The door to the Great Hall creaked open and the snow rushed through the crack. Sano appeared in the opening with his cloak hung over his shoulder. He walked through the center of the hall. Roughly half way through the building, Sano headed to his left and sat down on a bench. He heard Zane's name in the distance and looked up. He recognized Zane's teammate and his head sunk. "Why?..." He said quietly to himself. "Why?..."  

Plexilate

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:38 pm
Luo shook his head a bit. "Don't worry about it, you have no idea how many times that happens (seriously)." Luo looked over at Zane running out of the grand hall. "Oh, well he was poisoned in his last battle but he's all better now. He's just trying to get all his limbs up to par. To be honest, it isn't the first time he's been poisoned."  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:45 pm
Zane ran back in the hall and went over to Sano, "Hey, you doing alright? I didn't shake you up too much in the match did I?" Zane said jokingly. "So this was a pretty good poison! I'm still affected by it, where'd you get it?" Zane asked curiously.  

BluewolfofMibu

Plexilate

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:47 pm
"I...I don't know...I found it." Sano raised his head and looked over to Zane. "I just don't know." Sano's head sunk back down and he began messing around with his fingers. "Why did you no strike me? You were dying, and you didn't kill me...Why?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:50 pm
Walking into the Grand Hall, Jono took a moment to admire the pure beauty of its construction. After the moment had passed, he noted Sano over at the opposite end, talking to the one he was fighting only earlier. Making his way over, he came up next to Sano, speaking, "So, what are we talking about?"

Fanoto

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces