Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:24 pm
Alice caught the hand, with both of her hands, as the blow caused her to dent the floor. The pressure hurt, but she pushed off from the hand, to get some distance.

She jumped back up to her feet, and ran towards him, as she went to grab his horns and throw him against the wall.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:27 pm
As soon as the earings were attached, Drake automatiaclly started shouting from pain. sparks started flying everywhere.
as soon as the pain stopped he fell unconcious and the wings and the horns dissapeared  

The Rogue Butler

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:28 pm
Alice stopped infront of him, seeing everything dissapeared, as she backed up to watch. Her eyes faded to orange, as she watched with a curious face.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:32 pm
he woke up, in human form with a major headache, "eeergh where am I?"  

The Rogue Butler

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:35 pm
Alice calmly told him, her knees shook a little, as a trickle of blood dripped down her lips. "In the hallway...same place as you left...no more harming people...don't " she fell to her knees, as her eyes faded back to yellow, feeling that she was done. "Don't touch Shou...." she muttered, as she fell on her side, passing out completely. She was exausted before all this, and she still fought, so it's no surprise she's out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:38 pm
As Drake is exausted from being possesed, he falls asleep and rests  

The Rogue Butler

The Rogue Butler

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:40 pm
((well im gonna go now. see ya))  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:00 pm
(Heres a quicky update then O_o...so I don't get yelled at or anything of the sort lol.

((Alice yelled at Shou, saying he wasn't Shou, Shou just smirked then kissed Alice , and she became confsued and dizzy.Drake got mad and attacked Shou, trying to take his demonic side out. Guroji kiss Shinobu, and told her for him and her to hold hands to get Shou back. Alice pulled Drake off defending Shou, as her body sort of took over her, but she was still in control. Drake was gonna kill Alice if she stood n his way, Alice didn't back down, Shou melted Drake's swords. The swords kept his demonic side in, but it got, and Alice began to fight Drake. Drake's human side fought through saying "Use the gems from his old sword". Alice grabbed the gems, and taunted the demon. Hinoro swiped the gems from the Alice, and tried to attack Drake, but he got knocked to the groung. Alice then began to fight Drake, and she got hurt a little, but not bad. Drake returned to normal, Alice passed out from exaustion and everything, as Drake passed out. ))) sweatdrop  

MindxHunter

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:53 am
User Image
Shinobu howled in grief and fell to her knees. As Guroji kissed her, tears streamed down her face. She squeezed his hand. "Why? Why must he say those things? Why?" She got up and stumbled forward. She fell to her knees again. "Why?" She sobbed uncontrollably. "Just... I love you, Shou. Why are you doing this to me?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:39 am
((OMG O_O Scary dream >< lol it's 7am and I'm still shaking haha! I had to be launched into space in some tin can, and I was late to the launching and had to strap myself in, while 1000 feet in the air-increasing. To get away from zombie earth place being invaded, to fight the problem somewhere in space whee I dunno it was like something off of Residen evil heart , but to the extreme 4laugh lol. Sowwies for random post, just a little bored haha :3 ))  

MindxHunter

The Rogue Butler

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:41 am
((belive me i do alot more random posts in other things. lol, u had to be shot into space in a can? and zombies too? WHY CAN'T I HAVE DREAMS LIKE THAT evil ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:49 am
((Cause I'm a strange person :3.....lol everything looked like off of resident evil and all that good stuff ^^ The movies make me happy like a kid in a candy story lol. Lets see zombies or whatever began to appear on earth, and they were evactuating people out of a building. Launch in 40 seconds, and the Marines were going to space lmao, lets see they were in and I was a little late(For good reasons..). And I'm trying to put a seatbelt on high up in the air, trying not to fall off such a narrow seat. >_> hehe's I've had weirder dreams. I remember one I had to find my fish a mate or whatever, and teach my cat to go to the river to get fish to eat...-.- ))  

MindxHunter

The Rogue Butler

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:54 am
((thre words describe that... what the f**k? lol. are we just gonna sit here talkin or should we continue with the RP?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:09 am
((lol who wouldnt?! aany way shud we go on with teh RP or what?))  

The Rogue Butler

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games