Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:33 am
"Which is why we pushed it to Earth with it's re-entry systems still in check..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:44 am
"So what do we do now..? We stay here or leave?" Demi asked, looking at Dojime dully. "I vote we go home, despite having the pirates tailing us. I'm sure we can convince KAVA to let them stay."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:01 am
Dojime had been thinking about that. go home or keep going, he thought in his mind for a moment, thinking about the pros and cons. "Yes earth keeps sounding better and better and your right KAVA might not mind but it still makes me nervous," he mumbled. His voice suddenly got loud and commanding. "Helmsmen, turn the ship around and head back to earth. Who ever is working the com systems, patch me threw to the Barons ship," He ordered. He leaned forward and waited for the Barons face to show on the screen.

"I would have left them there... or taken out their re-entry systems and enough of there armor so they would burn and crash on re-entry," Cai said, talking to Dante for the first time in her cheerful voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:25 am
"Course... The sadist freak who hates everyone wants to kill everyone on board without so much as a second thought as to maybe we can get useful information from the me captured." Demi said, giving Cai an unamused glare. "Grow up would you? If you're going to let your stupid blind rage towards everyone blind you from wise choices then why the Hell did you even join KAVA?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:37 am
Cai folded her arms. "I don't hate every one, just any one who isn't Kava and I have my reasons for that. There is a difference between blind rage and directed rage," She said in that same cheery voice which seemed sorely out of place now. "though I don't think rage is the right word for what I feel when I'm around the Sol-Neo"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:42 am
"Ehhh..? What now??" Kog asked, looking at the video screen, and staring at Dojime.

"Burning is one of the worst pains imaginable...Perhaps you should know what it is like before wanting others to feel it..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:45 am
"Well whatever it is, you're arrogant with it." Demi scoffed, looking at large screen with the Gray Baron on it, giving him a casual wave.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:52 am
If anything could be seen through Kog's mask, they'd see his eyes rolling at Demi's wave to the Baron.

The Gray Baron on the other hand, just laughed and waved back.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:22 pm
Dojime straightened when the Baron show up on screen. "Hello there Gray Baron. We need to head back to earth and I'm not sure how Kava will react to you guys following us. When he get there can you hold back for a bit till we get underway again?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:30 pm
"I don't even think it really matters what we do...Not like aerial defenses are going to shoot us down, anyway..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:31 pm
"None the less they may be upset by your presence until we explain to them our situation." Demi pitched in with a closed eye smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:41 pm
Dojime glanced at Demi as she spoke for him. He didn't like people speaking for him, especially people he outranked. "Yes, though I'm not looking forward to that," he said with a bit of a sigh. "Also they might put someone in my place when we get there. If that's that happens your going to want to talk to them."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:47 pm
"Oh, but don't forget that our champion will be on your ship~" The Gray Baron said in a tune.

"Whatever happens, It'll go through him first~"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:49 pm
"Lets just hope it's not another a** like Rosh.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:51 pm
"If they are, they won't last long~"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games