Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:09 pm
Yuki was trying to calm herself and was just drinking her slushie slowly, when Lee suddenly jolted upwards. She jumped as well, nearly dropping her cup in alarm. Her other hand tightened around his shirt rather than letting go as she stared at him through wide eyes, taking in his appearance quickly. Just from sitting beside him, she could clearly hear his heart pounding, though her hearing was pretty good... She bit her tongue for a second and then opened her mouth. "Wh-what happened?" she asked in a fearful whisper.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:15 pm
Lee could feel the blood in his throat or where it would be if that had happened to him. He felt the sting of the swords and then they were gone when Yuki spoke. He turned to face her and tried to slow his heart, "well this was unexpected," he said using his other arm to wipe his sweat away. "I just saw something I didnt find too good," he said with the pain in his eyes, "I'll have to change that too." Lee could hardly believe his brother would kill him and how could loki kill him aswell cause they were friends. "I hope that was just my imagination showing me a possibility of me.." he stopped, he had to stop.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:20 pm
Yuki stared at him silently, her eyes still wide. She wanted to ask, but she was too scared to, so she settled for clutching his shirt very tightly in her hand. "I'll h-help," she said firmly. "I-I'll help change it." She wasn't sure what she could do, since she had no idea what he was talking about now, but she assumed it was another vision. Well... she guessed she just have to stick to him like glue to make sure nothing happened and to help out if it did. Though, the very thought had her face turning red again.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:27 pm
Lee felt the tightenning of her fingers on his shirt and he smiled slighltly. "It was probably just my imagination running wild," he said trying to assure her. 'But it seemed so damn real, the blood, sweat and pain. The air, the smell, the movements all seemed as if they were real and I was doing them.' he thought to himself. He closed his eyes and shook his head lightly, "and besides, I couldnt let you danger yourself, then I wouldnt be able to stop myself from killing them. It would be like a chain reaction," he finished trying to smile more.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:30 pm
Yuki watched him uncertainly as he spoke, but definitely wasn't sure if she believed him. If it was just his imagination, would he have gotten so worked up? She bit her lip, and then stared back down at the cup she held. "I-I'm stronger than I l-look," she said quietly. "I can h-handle myself." It was true, or so she thought. She'd lasted this long as least. When she fought, her demon side almost seemed to merge and the two of them fought together. Her whole personality changed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:35 pm
Lee moved his hand under her chin to lift it up, "hey, I didnt say it like you were weak, I dont believe you're anywhere near being weak..It's just these will show no mercy in battle because the four of us are monsters and have done...Horrible things in our past," he moved his hand to the counter that had moved her chin. "It...it would be hell to [ay if you got hurt," he finished and half smiled.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:43 pm
Yuki's face flushed red when he lifted it, but she still managed to keep a frown upon her face as she stared at him for a moment. Monsters? He didn't seem like a monster... A monster wouldn't come and eat a slushie with her, or keep her company when she was lonely. She let out a quiet sigh, glancing off to one side so she was staring at a wall rather than him. "But I w-want to help..." she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:50 pm
"That's very sweet of you Yuki," he shook his head and added, "you want to help, if you're around and I go running into the middle of the three of them, please stop me cause it will be my death." His eyes became purple and red, "That's what I saw, my own death by their swords as I tried to stop them." Lee was now looking to the ground, his own death now haunting him.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:58 pm
Yuki froze for a second upon hearing that, and then looked back at him, just staring for a moment. "...I'll s-stop you," she promised. "I could stop a-all of you." Or so she assumed. She did control ice, and she could make it appear from nothing, so couldn't she freeze them all so they wouldn't be able to move? Or make a wall between them all? Or free their weapons so they'd be harmless? Her mind was shifting through all the different possibilities, spitting them out one after the other.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:05 pm
Lee thought of that, "all the possibilities that you can think of would help, but you'll have to worry about Cid cause his fire will melt he ice, if something should go wrong, Ill have to fight him. I think the only way for me to live is to not get involved," he finished and looked back to yuki. Lee's eyes were cold and his face seemed so aswell. "In the end someone will die and that's not even a worse case sinerio," he finished and thought that he should be the one as long as the others lived.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:13 pm
Yuki shook her head slightly, but at first remained silent, biting her lip as she stared at that same wall again her hand even still gripping Lee's shirt. Fire... That could be a problem... "W-well, I have a d-dagger too," she said softly, with a small nod of her head. Yes, her main ability was ice manipulation, but she could defend herself with other means if it was truely needed. She would try her best, for the four's sake, to try and keep them all alive. We can do it, right? she asked herself. Right, a voice replied firmly from within her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:21 pm
Lee gabbed the hand gripping his shirt putting his fingers over hers, "Im sure you will be able to defend yourself if something should go wrong and if it gets to bad I'll be there to help." He smiled now trying to hide his thoughts, 'maybe I can banish them to Baron or something,' he thought to himself. 'She is so willing to help, it's kind of her to want to,' he thought as he looked into her eyes searching for fear but found none. "Strong," he said to her, "you're strong willed."  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:27 pm
Yuki blinked, attention shifting to their hands as he grabbed hers. She just stared silent, face red again, as she listened to him. Her head bobbed up and down a couple times at his first words. Yes, she would defend herself. She'd make sure he wouldn't have to get involved. For once she stared back into his eyes, not looking away and hardly even blinking. She wanted him to know she was serious. Though, his next words caught her off guard. Strong willed? Usually the opposite was thought about her... She smiled very slightly though, and nodded her head again.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:34 pm
Lee let a small laugh/smle escape him and he just stared into her eyes actually catching them. "There you go looking like a rose again, getting darker and darker," he said jokingly to her. "It looks good on you," he said trying to take the death out of the subject. Lee still smiling began to clear his head of the problems and drank abit of the slush that had almost completely melted now in his hand.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:39 pm
Yuki blinked, and then slowly looked back towards her own cup. She wasn't sure if he was teasing her, but guessed that even if he was, it wasn't meant to be mean. He wasn't like those at home. No... he wasn't. So she nodded her head, looking back to him for a moment. "Thanks," she said simply, sticking her tongue out at him, before beginning to sip at her drink, distracting herself. Just that small motion had taken a lot for her to do.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games