Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:10 pm
Eisti looked over at Brim thinking for a few moments on how he could help them without having to resort to preparing food. "Well, could you put these ingredients back up?" she asked lightly touching a few of the ingredients that she didn't need anymore. "Please?" she added for good measure with a small smile. "Oh! The raspberries! Could you get them for me please also? They're in the second cupboard and I can't exactly reach them," she said.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:46 am
((Gah!!! I'm soo sorry for my sudden multi day absense. crying I moved into my university dorm on sunday, and couldn't get my wireless set up untill today. I'll post somthing later I swear. crying heart ))  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:29 pm
((Not sure what to post with Levi right this second, so I'm just going to put him aside for now. sweatdrop Sorry Rayne.))

Matthia hadn't been waiting very long when she could see more clearly who it was coming through the fog. It surprised her to see the face of Abigail, and Matthia instantly, though discreetly slipped one of her more deadly concoctions out of her bag, holding it behind her back. Seeing that it was Abigail, sent a well placed fear shooting through her. Abigail after all was the one who added her to the list of the possible witches. Matthia was tense, expecting Abigail to alert the humans at any second.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:55 pm
Ally sighed as she sat under the trees. A sketch pad was in her hands and she stared up at the tree, willing it to make something fun to draw apear. She knew nothing was though. She sighed agian and got up, heading over to the tree and climbing it slowly. She sat atop one of the branches and stared out into the forest with curious eyes. Ally really wished she had someone to talk to or something, she was possitivley bored and hadn't seen anything interesting.  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:10 am
Brim nodded. "yeah I can do that." He stated as he began to stack the no longer needed ingredients back into Goldor's pantry. When he finished he grabbed the raspberries, and brought them down from the self Eisti couldn't reach, and placed them down next to her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:32 pm
Kelly walked quickly, a hood over her head. The Marshall law restricted anyone from walking around at night and she had to get inside quickly. Her basket of herbs clenched in both hands.  

wickedly_lovely

Lavablade0523

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:59 pm
(Sorry for not posting I've been waiting for an opportunity to join in smile )
Zane began getting tired of walking on a strait road he was surround by forest except for the road so he decided he should go exploring for a bit in the forest "I wonder what kind of animals are in this forest?" he said with a smile but then he got tired of carrying his folded up stall so since he thought no one would be in the forest he decided to start dragging it with his Manipulation Zaiphon.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Kelly walked, her eyes and ears open for any danger of any kind. She relied on the Earth for warnings. She heard something, but kept walking, not wanting to panic before I knew it was bad.  

wickedly_lovely

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:08 pm
(sorry cant post, my characters are waiting on responses...oh and who's starting an rp in the feather pen guild? I hope Luna puts her godess rp there, I liked that one))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:43 pm
((My goddess RP is at a maybe stage. Lehi and I are working together on planning an RP for that guild. In the meantime I suppose I'll post in this RP.))

Eisti waited patiently as she stirred the mixture. When Brim placed the raspberries next to her, she looked at him. "Thank you," she said with a small smile setting the raspberries aside until she needed them. As she put the ingredients in a small round pan, she spoke. "Do you think the people of Salem will every learn to accept us for who we are?" she asked while placing the crust over the fruit in the pie. "Or will we always have to run from those who condemn us for being different?"

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:46 pm
Rayne_Diamond
Jean looked into Levi's eyes and smiled looking at him. She made sure that she wasn't doing this through "magic". Once she knew that she wasnt she smiled. "I'm really falling for you too" she stated kissing him once again, this time with short butterfly kisses."

Levi unintentally groaned lightly under his breath. A sound of passion, as he was very much enjoying this bit of intimate time he had with Jean. Oh if he had the power of time...he was certain he would delay dawn by a few hours at least. He pulled her more securly against him, making it very clear in his body language that he didn't fancy the idea of letting her leave any time soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:36 am
Brim smiled softly at Eisti, and nodded. "One day the people of Salem will learn to accept us for who we are. How-ever I can not say the same for the entire world as even if others will accept us for being different others will not. Some people will refuse to see the difference between us, and those of the conflicted. They will put us all in the same category while others will not." Brim explained before he placed his hands on Eisti's shoulders. "We must learn to live life taking the good, and the bad while moving on with a smile on our face.'

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:57 am
Eisti let out a soft sigh as a soft smile touched her lips. She looked up at Brim. "Yes, but what if we come across another group just like the Conflicted? A lot of the innocents have suffered terrible losses and we are the ones being blamed. What if it's worse next time?" She wished she could be as optimistic as she used to be. But she then realized that she was only optimistic because of her grandmother who had been forced into the next world before her time.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:16 am
((Well...I was talking to Raz about a week ago, and he said in the case that he is missing and holding people up, I can puppet his character so that he isn't anymore. So without further ado...))

One of the thralls of Raziel, stepped infront of 'Abigail', blocking her path from his master. He was simply named Yaolt, and was one of the newly created thralls. "Come no further wench, or face the force of a thrall army created by a master who you have shown no respect to." The eerie green firey eyes drifted over to Matthia momentarily before settling back on Abigail. "The Blessed one is a guest of our master's house, and is not to be harmed so long as she is in our company. Be on your way Conflicted one, and forget of the summon you have created. It is a threat to the humans of this town. Humans who are useless dead with their life energy and souls wasted and unharvested."  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games