Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:36 pm
Alouette roamed the halls of the girls dormitory, looking quite befuddled. She had a small slip of paper in one hand and she walked in a huddled stance, clinging her suitcase to her chest in a timid manner. Ruby red eyes glanced from the slip of paper to each door. She was looking for her dorm, no doubt.

After a while, she gave up looking and decided she should head back downstairs to the information desk and ask someone there to point her in the direction of her room. She went back downstairs, but she stopped in front of the office. Just outside, was a tiny little cat. No one seemed to notice it. Alouette bent down in front of it, placing her suitcase on the ground next to her. She pet the cat on the head and scratched behind its ears. "Art thou lost, little cat?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:53 pm
((sorry sorry for it to be so late! the coach told me I could take the weekend off but he lied! I was busy training like ever hour! And then at night me and my friend went to a haunted hayride. it wasn't too scary though...))

Meanwhile Mireille was in an office area were she saw several people at desk writing stuff. "I have to ask some one were my dorm is," Mireille thought,"I wonder which one I should ask?" Mireille just stood there until a lady walked up to her and asked,"Are you new?" Mireille turn around and softly said,"um...yes.. I was wondering were my dorm was. I'm Mistral Aiwaza." For some reason when ever Mireille had said her real name she semmed to get quiet and serious. The lady went to her desk and started looking through paper. Next she pulled out a fill which had 'girls' on the front. She started searching through the papers until she foudn one with mireille's name on it. Next she stood up and walked back over to the blonde girl with 2 long piggy tails on each side of her head which flowed all the way down to her hips. "Here I go," The lady said happily as she handed mireille some papers,"There is a map in here and you will be rooming with a girl named Alouette. Hope you have fun here at ria!"
"Thank you!" Mireille thanked as took the papers and ran out of the room.
"Alouette?" she thought,"Wait...Alouette-chan! I can't believe it! Hwo on earth did she get here? Oh well! I can't wait to tell onii-chan!"

((You don't have to respond I just don't have time right now! Have to go to pratice!! Gaa! I didn't have enough time to put in proper spacing! Oh Well! I'll post the rest later ))  

- -M ii ssy Mew

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:49 pm
((sorry it took so long! The states are this sunday and I'm super busy! SORRY! SORRY! well I also got some help posting this from my friend's brother))

"I wonder who is girl is? She looks around mireille's age," He thought as he started purring as the girl started to scratch behind his ear (his favorite spot),"OH well! She looks cute so I'm happy. Hum.... I wonder if... GAAA! Stop thinking about that! Mireille would get so mad! I could just image in her yelling at me yelling, 'alan you prev!!!' I don't want to go through another year like that!!! No way! But.. I guess I can act like a cat. She can't understand cat anyway!!"

After thinking this alan actually started to act like a "friendly cat". He started to move around and nuzzled his head against the girls legs. "Meow meow! (Thank you, cutie)" he meowed as just walked around trying to act like a cat that wanted to play.

After a while of playing his legs started to feel alitlle weak. Alanm sort of forgot that if he stays as a cat for too long he will get weaker and weaker until he can turn back by what his little sister called 'the holy kiss'. "meow hiss meow meow meow(Mireille is so stupid, why does she even call it holy! Its just a stupid kiss... well a stpuid kiss that made my life horrible... but... if i don't transform soon... I won't be able to move...and then I will be stuck as a cat forever in the girls dorm. Mireille will never find me and and I WON'T EVER BE HUMAN AGAIN!!!!!!)" he softly cried to himself.

He slowly tried to take steps to the girl but with each step his feet got heavier and heavier.... After walking 2 feet (lol) he finally got pulled to the floor. As he laid there shaking in somewhat of pain. He wondered... "I wonder if mireille knows what happening... I hope she saw this would happen..."

Meanwhile Mireille was skipping through the hall ways with the info about her dorm. "onii-chan! Where are you?" She yelled trying to look for a small white cat. After searching for a while she couldn't find him. "onni-chan!" she cried loud enough that everone in the building could here. "if it comes down to this," she thought as she put her hands together and closed her eyes,"I'll have to see what he is doing." As she was just about to look in the future she heard her brothers voice saying,"mireille you promise this time you won't use your powers to spy or find me.. promise?" Mireille opened her eyes as she remebered the promise her and her brother made before they got here. "I'll find you fair and square onii-chan!" She yelled with gidddyness.

((it would be really funny if your rpc could understand cat cause she is a chobits! It would make this so funny! Oh well you can choose! Sorry for some of the grammar/ spelling mistakes I'm in a hurry... and finally......DONE!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:35 pm
Alouette played with the small white cat for a while. But she grew concerned as it started calming down and looked tired. It wasn't long before the cat was on the ground shaking. Alouette gasped in concern and picked him up, holding him close in her arms. "Oh! Little cat! Art thou hurt?"

She was about to run and find help when she noticed a familiar blonde head come around the corner. "That girl! She doth look familiar. Perhaps she might be of assistance to me." Alouette walked a few paces toward the young girl with blonde pigtails.

((I guess I won't understand him...it's more interesting that way))

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:08 pm
The pain in his legs grew more and more until he couldn't stand it anymore. He left out a meow of pain as the girl picked him up and held him in her arms. Alan's sight started to get worse as he slowly got into a daze. "I never been this close to a girl besides Mireille and mom," Alan thought as he slowly started to close his eyes. As he fell asleep he hid his face under his white paw.

"Onii-chan!!!" Mireille screamed at the top of her lungs,” Where are you?!?!" She fell to her knees as a small tear ran down her face. Mireille was a very emotional little girl. Back at home Mireille wasn't afraid to cry or scream or laugh. This was because no one ever made fun of her. They were afraid she could alter there future even though Mireille had no idea how.

Next she heard some footsteps behind her. "Could it be Alan?" She turned around and locked her eyes on a white kitty in the arms of a girl. Mireille was so in awe of finding that little kitty that she didn't even bother to look up at the face of the girl who was holding her brother. She quickly ran up to the girl and petted her brother on the head. "Onii-chan," She said sweetly as she petted the sleeping Alan. "Thank you," she thanked as she looked up at the face of the girl with green hair. "Wait this girl looks like..Alouette!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:28 pm
When Alouette got a good look at the blonde girl, her ruby eyes widened and she gasped. Forgetting she was still holding the kitten, she suddenly bowed and exclaimed, "My Lady!" She was used to bowing to her masters, and she had been introdued this girl as the one who marry her young master. So, her reaction was no surprise.

Alouette raised her head as quickly as she had lowered it, fixing the cat in her arms. "Doth mine eyes decieve me? What art though doing in a place such as this?" It was truly surprising, as Alouette was under the impression that this girl should be her young master's bride already.

But she dismissed those thoughts for a later time when she realized there was still a hurting cat in her arms. "Oh, is this thy cat? Thou called it 'oni-chan.' If I am not mistaken, in the language thou doth speak, this word refers to one's brother. Am I correct?"

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:42 pm
"Aloutte!! I knew it was you!" She giggled as moved around happily. Her happy mood stopped when Aloutte asked her why she was here. She looked down trying not to give eyes contact. Feeling a little nervous at this she started to twist her hair with her fingers (still looking down). "Should I tell her that a ran away? What if she tells her master where I am? Then they would find me.. and.. I can't go back to home. What if those spooky guys come over again and force me to tell them what the other villages are doing...Gaa! I just can't go to back!" Mireille wondered. Then she remembered her brother in Aloutte's arms. "Perfect! Thank you Alan!"

Next Mireille finally looked up and slowly said,
"Well... my brother, Alan, was coming here so I just came...." Her voice started to get louder as she was acting like she just got an idea. "Alan!! Sorry so much, Aloutte! My brother.. You’re sort of holding him. I know this may seem strange but Alan can transform himself into anything. I was going in here so he changed into a cat so he wouldn't get in trouble for being in the girls dorm." As Mireille heard herself talking all this talk about powers and transforming seemed so strange. Was her life really so unreal....

"Should I tell her?"
For a moment there wasn't much talking. All Mireille could hear was her thoughts. "No.. I can't.. But... I'm dorming with her so.."
Mireille looked into the ruby eyes of the green haired girl standing in front of her. They showed confusion. Mireille was horrible at lying. "Um.... Don't worry your right. 'onii-chan' mean big brother in Japanese. Ever since my family moved to Japan I just have been using some Japanese words cause I think it sounds cute! Hehehehe!" she giggled trying to avoid the 'why are you here question.

Meanwhile Alan started to open his eyes.
"Meow....(hello? Where am I?)" Alan meowed softly as he regained his power.

"Alan! Your finally awake!"
Mireille giggled.

"Meow meow meow hiss (Wait... What am I doing? I'm... still... a cat! Wait what about that cute girl! and and oh! MIREILLE!!! TURN ME BACK NOW!!!)"

Mireille put her face near Alan's little white cat head and grinned evilly. "Why should I? Cute girl? You better be talking about me you Bakka (idiot)"
((I think just coloring the quotes is easier on the eyes? What do you think?))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:39 pm
((yea...I can tell when you're talking then...))

Alouette looked down at the small kitten in her arms. "This tiny ball of fluff ist thy brother, Master Alan?" She suddenly felt awkward holding him in her arms and handed him over to Mireille. "I am sorry. I did not know..." she found herself apologizing. It was something else she was used to doing having been a lowly servant in a rich household.

Alouette, being naive as she is, didn't quite catch on to Mireille's odd behavior and avoidance of her first question. Alouette was only slightly aware of her own feelings, being what she was. So, she was still not yet in tune to the reactions and emotions of humans or living things. Instead of inquiring about the blonde's strange behavior, she continued the conversation about the cat.

"Miss Mireille, how doth Master Alan return to normal?"

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Bakurish

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:59 pm
Delia and Tsumi entered the first floor of the Girl's Dorm, both marveling at the luxouriousness of it all. It was very beautiful and very unlike anything they'd ever seen before. Silently, Delia shouldered her overstuffed knapsackand turned and walked to the nice looking android standing in the corner. Tsumi "Eep!"'ed and quickly followed her sister.

When Tsumi finally caught up to Delia, she had already recieved the dorm number that they'd be sharing. "What is it, De?" Tsumi asked, peeking over Delia's leather jacket. "What's the number, huh?"

"It's Dorm 218; and the android even left instructions. It says to go to the second floor and head right eighteen doors down." Delia replied simply, grabbing a hold to Tsumi's shirt sleeve and gragging her to the elevator. "And remember the rules we thought up: No leaving the room until everything's unpacked. Got it?"

"Aww, but--"

"No 'buts'," Delia quickly interrupted her younger sister. "You said so yourself that you wouldn't run away, and I'm going to hold you to that promise!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:56 am
Walking into the girl's dorm, Rowan smiled to everyone she saw. It had been so long since she was here that she doubted her room was still set aside for her. Deciding to take a chance, she used the key on her door, and was suprised to find it still worked. Entering, she looked around at all the things she had left when she went home for what should have only been a small break. Her parents had refused to let her come back, and it had taken her a while to save the money to run away. She had only wanted to see this campus one last time, see the girls one last time... Pawing through her closet she pulled out an outfit she thought would complement her ears and tail. She slid open her window, the air from so far up cool and pleasant in the summer heat. Looking down, she smiled to herself. There were many good memories, and she regretted this would be the last time she would see this place one way or another. She found a pen and paper, and wrote a list of her favorite students and teachers. She wrote the good times, and said she was sorry she had to go. She hoped someone would find it.

Sliding her legs through the window first, then her upper body, she sat on the window sill that jutted out a bit from the building. Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, she pushed herself away from her room. Opening her eyes, she felt the wind against her face and smiled. "It's such a beautiful day, and the wind is so nice," she thought. Closing her eyes again, she appreciated the feeling of flying until suddenly she was at the end of her flight.

Rowan has died.  

Mistress Rowan

7,900 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Serenity-Fox123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:46 pm
walks into the dorm slowly looking frightened but excited looks at her dorm number and looks at the one on the door " well this is me i guess " she opens the door slowly looks inside sees only a bed , desk ,and little closet , " its not horibble its actually kinda nice but plain white come on it needs color ill fix it " she puts her suticase on the bed and unpacks " finally im done yes haha " she takes out some paint and paints the walls red,with black, and white. there finished she replaces herbed sheets with red ones and her pillow black and puts a balck carpet on the floor and decorates her desk with black paint and gets her red laptop out and black,red,and white pencils out " there now thats color "she sits down and reads a book for two hours .  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:49 pm
After reading for 2 whole hours she decides to go off campus and heads for the door quietly and heads on her way off campus.

anime  

Serenity-Fox123

Serenity-Fox123

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:56 pm
After coming back from Hotsprings she gets her keys out from her pocket and unlocks the door she puts her stuff on the desk . She puts on her favorite dress and sits down on the bed thinking about her boyfriend back in new jersey how she loved him but they decided to go seprate ways and not to see each other again how she still remembers the first kiss they ever had. Her thoughts get interupted bye a ring from her pocket she look down at her pocket picking up her phone it was her friend they talked for an 1 when finally they hung up she realized she was hungry. She get's her purse and leaves her dorm remembering her and her exboyfriends first kiss.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:58 pm
She comes back from the library and unlocks her door and closes the door behind her. She sits down on the bed and gets back up again opens her closet and finds her pajamas (which is only panties and a big t-shirt)and puts them on.She goes back to the bed and lays down on the bed and falls asleep forgetting about her brother and what she promised to him .

User Image  

Serenity-Fox123

Serenity-Fox123

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:57 pm
She wakes up with the sun shining threw her window she sits up and yawns.She itches her eyes and gets up and takes off her cloothes and gets into the shower.She gets out with a towel over her body and puts on her makeup and does her hair.She goes to the closet and gets a tank top and skirts and puts on pink stockkings and put them on. She sits down on the couch and watches tv for 20 minutes.

User Image  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces