Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:16 pm
Daphne wrapped her arms around Dulceri's waist, putting her head on his shoulder. "Dulceri your still bleeding you know that right?" She asked, wiping off some blood from his cheeks and eye area. "well at least you could see better." She giggled.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:45 pm
Charon looked at Chyuta and said. " It's custommary to give one's name before asking another...but then again I already kneew it so I guess it's alright. " He said with a smile. " My name is Charon, the fortune telling bard. " He said with a smile. " Ah stop worrying about falling if anyone falls theres like 2 of us that can fly to catch you. " He said with a smile.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:57 pm
"Yeah, I know...." He places a finger in the trail of bllod and it dries up instantly. "I love that power. He lifts his hand to stroke her cheek and moves his fingers through her hair, spinning a fre strands around. He gives her a smile then looks up a growing speck. "Well, the oxygen is getting thinner up here. And there's Noroa for those that don't know."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:25 pm
Zephyr smiled over at Chyuta when she felt him helping. She decided to keep the same strength up, though so that they could get their faster. She could feel it beginning to drain her slightly, but she knew they'd be there soon.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:00 pm
"Almost there..." Dulceri said, reaching up. The rocks were in the vicinity of his influence and he could feel them. "Almost there...just a bit more." Slowly, the rocks at the bottom of the island began to open up, forming holes for each person to traverse through should they chose to take that way.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:41 pm
Zephyr was relieved that they were practically there. She added one last quick boost to push everyone that last bit. She guided herself through one of the tunnels that Dulceri made, anxious to get to land.  

The Lacey Bear

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:57 pm
Kenji looked down below them to see rocks everywhere. "Um are there any sand down in Noroa?" he asked. He wasn't very comfortable using earth instead of sand even if he was fairy good at controling the earth. He then sighed wishing he brought a container filled with sand.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:41 pm
"..." Dulceri leapt upward, clawing the port he'd made for himself. "No, there isn't...any sand! Climb!" Digging up into the walls, he continues and like a mole, he breaks out in a grassy knoll just a few meters from the main palace. He absorbs the dirt and breathes, getting used to the the low oxygen and places a hand over Kenji's port. He drops sand into the gap, hoping that it reached him in time. If not, he'd fall to his certain death. "Whew! Use that Kenji!  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:58 pm
Kenji jumps after Dulceri and tries to dig through the earth but had a hard time concertrating so he tried climbing instead. He was about to fall and lose his grip when he sees sand coming down. He turns that sand into a skateboard shape and jumps on it. Then levating the sand a few meters above he uses the sand to break apart the rocks. He then uses moves the remaining rocks out of the way and breaks out just a few feet away from Dulceri. "Ugh, I'm disliking this place already." he muttered laying on his back. He had no idea why he couldn't control the earth at that moment of panic, he sighed and noted that he needed better control over the earth.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:17 pm
Charon felt the wind give out, he shot his wings open and flew over the rocks. " Wow, Noroa hasn't changed much. " He said lightly as he flapped his angelic wings to stay airborn. He saw that Kenji was having trouble, but he just smiled. " What better time to learn to do something when your life depends on it. " He said as he took a deep breathe in, he had to with the thin air surrounding Noroa.  

Nicko1421

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:26 pm
Chyuta looked at Charon and smirked. "Precisely why I needed not to introduce myself." He spoke out calmly as he then noticed the wholes Dulceri had made and notice everyone else had already started on their way though he was still standing on the air as he shot himself through the hole. Soon enough he shot out of the whole into the air and when he did so he gracefully landed upon the air which he chosed to land upon.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:30 am
((sorry again guys but things wont be back to normal at least until next week crying ))

Helios looked around and finally ran into Nephilis. He smiled as he looked at him. "Hey Neph, I have some news...you know about the stones" he stated his red hair shimmering in the red light of Helios. "Plus I want to kick your a** in a sparring match anyways" he stated.

Shatara looked as Zephyr gave her commands. She was kind of disappointed she wasn't going with the group but this would give her more time to think about the things she saw. Besides that it would be hard to invade Tenshu again with her mind being linked to everyone else's. She poured up some coffee and took a bagle as she sat down and ate in silence wondering what Helios was doing. Perhaps she would see him later.

Amiea set off into the distance heading towards Kilitia. She would give her brother the Dragon's Tear when she got there.

Amara smiled as she met everyone. She really didnt have anything to say. She saw Kenji as she smiled at him and waved. "Nice seeing you again Kenji" she stated as they flew in the air, she saw Kry's uneasiness and smiled gently.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:47 am
"Yeah Charon. I was sleepy when I left home. Being more than 30,000 ft in the air is an eye opener I tell you." Dulceri begins to walk toward the main palace. "This place is shaped alot like Tenshu. I real lot like it." He remarks as his eyes scan the temples and the long pool leading up to the capitol building. "Okay you guys, we should hope Mr. Noroa decides to listen to us. I don't think he'll be happy with us just coming out of nowhere on him like this, then again, he knows he should be expecting us."

~~~

"You can't beat me." Nephilis easily responds. "But I'll be more than happy to give it a try. Hey, maybe Asani here can get in some training with Shatara...who is not here at the moment right?" His knuckles crack against the push of his other fingers and a smile forms from anticipation. "It's been a while Helios you know? I ought to break some stuff like you did in Evermore."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:12 pm
"I don't know Dulceri, you know how he is sometimes." Daphne smiled and took Dulceri's hand, not needing any help getting up through the holes or any use of it. "So what are you going to say to him?" She asked, blinking a little bit as she walked with him.  

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:02 pm
((B said he'd be on later tonight or Thursday))

Zephyr pushed through the last bit and landed gracefully on the land of Noroa. She was a bit tired from carrying so many people, but she didn't show it. She crossed over to Chyuta's side, leaning against him a bit with a smile.

Krys weakly returned Amara's smile. She felt the extra push and ended up toppling on the ground. She definitely was not used to travelling like that...  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games