Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:17 am
Homaru Mikachi
(so... I can make my own clan then?)

((Sure, sure. But don't expect it to be as easy as that.

@OSU: Can't do that. Need them. At least, that's what I've been told.))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:44 am
(can you please tell me how to do? I want to stick with my sidename XD )  

Homaru Mikachi

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:03 pm
Kowaii was sitting under a tree as he watched everyone train.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:32 pm
Kyo walked up to Kowaii, who at one time had taught him some taijutsu, "Hello, could you teach me more stuff?" he asked politely.  

Irish-Sama

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:49 pm
"Sure, take your pic." He said holding out a bag filled with scrolls of every village's taijutsu except Rain's.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Yumi entered the training grounds of Kusa he was indeed taken back. Though it didn't have many tree's it did have what seemed like acres of land. Lush green grass ranging from ankle height to a moderate male's height. Truly, going to other villages was indeed an experience of a life time or at least at that precise moment it seemed like it, seeing as it was only his first time being in the place. It seemed like a perfect place to train and build and bide his time up for when the calculated time occurs. Stuffing his hand into his pocket, Yumi decided he'd finish the very last level of his Taijutsu in this area. Thinking he'd need ultimate perfection for what he believed is to come. It was the final technique of the Rain Village Taijutsu and it would be the last thing he'd need to learn before he could truly say he mastered it. Though technically he indeed did master it, but without that last and final technique it truly wasn't mastered. Taking a deep and relaxed breath, Yumi unhooked the old shinobi armor and placed it down as he began to stretch. Slowly letting his mind get into the focusing mood as that he could give the technique all that he has.  

Panthers7

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:56 pm
User Image-Elizabeth Bishop-
XHidden GrassXchuuninXKukanXNaiX

After Beth entered the village, the first thing she did was head to the training grounds. There were bound to be students there, and where there are students, there are higher ranking ninja. Maby they could give her something to do.

She entered the training grounds, and looked around, seeing several ninja training. She stopped to watch them for a few minutes before aproaching anyone.

Jutsu Left: 45/45
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 Kage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:15 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing as Yumi no longer utilized the scroll of that Taijutsu style since he's looked at it so many times, he'd have to go about learning the ultimate attack of the style on a whim. Which seemed much better to him as he remember basically what the attack entailed but he wanted to incorporate the ways of the Leaf Taijutsu into it well. The things I know about the technique is that the Ultimate attack utilizes a grand number of after-images. I'd say twelve but... I remembered it was an odd number so I'll go with thirteen instead. Which means that I will have to utilize a tremendous amount of chakra for this attack, which means as I recall, the technique happens within the seconds that an opponent if formulating a Ninjutsu. So basically, this technique is truly a defense and counter against Ninjutsu-ist. But... The down side is, I won't be able to use it unless said opponent utilizes a high-ranked technique. Reason being I'm fast... but a skilled high ranked Ninjutsu-ist performing a Chuunin technique will be too easy for them to accomplish. But, a A-ranked or higher technique, the hand-seals are more difficult and could possibly give me two more seconds to attack. Yumi nodded as truly, those two seconds were all he needed to get his opponent into his trap.

1/10 Mirror-Image Taijutsu Style ~ Omni Combo

Panthers7

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:27 pm
((This is just a Genin technique, it should take 4 posts, not 7.))

Quen was confident he could get it this time. He quickly performed all the handsigns in succession. A gust of wind picked up and wrapped itself around Quen. He'd done it! Quen marveled at this useful new technique. He'd done wind armor! (4/4)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:02 pm
User ImageBladeHakemoto
Brotherhood l Recluta l Monk l Seki Reigan

Blade was still twirling his blade around his wrist as several newcomers appeared on the training grounds. Blade looked upon them from within the veil of darkness that shrouded his face. One was the shinobi he had spied on during the chuunin exams, the other one he didn't know. However he bore a leaf headband upon his forehead which no doubt meant that he was from Konoha. Axel should be in Konoha now and as much as he wanted to check on his progress, he couldn't leave just yet. In the meantime he figured he might as well practice his swordskill. Grasping the blade with both hands, Blade swung downwards as he took a single step forward. The blow was fast, but it wasn't the speed that Blade had wanted. Spinning his body in a fluid motion, he brings the blade around his back and performs a horizontal swing. Continuing with the swing with his right hand, Blade brings the sword behind his back and tosses it upwards into the air. It is at this moment that Blade jumps backwards, his shoulder blades connecting against the grass as he continues his momentum and simply pushes upwards. Jumping to his feet, Blade flips forward, catching the sword in his hand in mid air. Coming from his flip, Blade crashes his blade upon the ground, landing on his right knee as he takes a deep breath. Standing up right, Blade swings his sword to his side and takes a breather.

Jutsus Available: 57 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next

iThe Luna Diviner

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:05 pm
"Alright, enough!" The Sannin's voice cut through the air. He pointed one finger at Quen.
"You received a mission just before we went on temporary lockdown. As soon as one of these others finishes their training, you and he are going to go accomplish that mission. Is that understood Gennin?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:40 pm
User ImageBladeHakemoto
Brotherhood l Recluta l Monk l Seki Reigan

Blade suddenly looked to his side as he suddenly heard a voice bellow throughout the field. Blade sighed as he watched the Saanin point at some other shinobi, apparantly a genin. It would seem that the lockdown was only temporary and Blade only hoped that it would be lifted soon so that he could head out without a problem. Regardless, Blade was taking a break from his training so he merely sat down on the grass and watched the others, learning from them and seeing what type of shinobi the Grass Village held.

Jutsus Available: 57 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next

iThe Luna Diviner

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:12 am
User Image-Elizabeth Bishop-
XHidden GrassXchuuninXKukanXNaiX

Overhearing the loud shouts of the Sannin about missions, she obviously thought "Hey, he must be in charge around here". Beth Walked up to him and would wait to be recognized. She didnt like to but in to anything else he mighty have to say.

Jutsu Left: 45/45
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 Kage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:43 am
I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu
"Alright, enough!" The Sannin's voice cut through the air. He pointed one finger at Quen.
"You received a mission just before we went on temporary lockdown. As soon as one of these others finishes their training, you and he are going to go accomplish that mission. Is that understood Gennin?"

Homaru bowed before the clone of his sensei.

"Sir... can you teach me some wind techniques and ninjutsu for assasins?"

He asked, and after that he ended his bow.  

Homaru Mikachi

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:05 am

"Wind Ninjutsu eh? Alright, this is a pretty basic and useful one." It ran through a chain of seals slowly for the boy. "Fuuton: Kaze Bunshin. A solid clone technique." Silver eyes slid to the girl who had shown up.
"Who are you and what can I do for you?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games