Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:06 pm
"And from the way you act, I don't think you are either, Vaye," he told her while walking in the direction of her voice. After looking through some rows, he end up seeing her. "Good..Now...La...laba...labe...labi....Hum..." He then stoped looking and stepped from left to right. "Damned...It's not there," he finally said, pouting. "Oh! I'm stupid!" He almost screamed as he ran to the far end of the row of books. "Zharashura! Find it! Of course, it has the popular name, not the real one!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:09 pm
"My virginity was taken a long time ago. Although i havent done anything in awhile. And im bored. What about you?"

Vi asked as she walked up behind Campbridge and rubbed his shoulders.

"What is that book anyways? Why do you need it?"

Vi said peaking over his shoulder to look at the book he had grabbed.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:21 pm
"I'm not interested," he said in a normal tone of voice, poking her gently with his cane. "And I need it to find my way through this.." he said, throwing his cane, which burst into flames, against the wall. The flames from his cane started drawing firery runes. "Naikeda revoille Labyrinthos keajo demo Zhahara," he said, chanting without even looking at the fire, but at the book instead, reading through it. When he finished chanting and the rune was fully drawn, a hole was made to another dimension that was all fire.
"That's the sacred Labyrinthos del Flamae, also known as Zhahara's land."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:28 pm
"Nice power. Alright Fire boy ill leave you be. You need me then call me."

Vi said as she walked off and down another row of books. She found a book that caught her interest. She grabbed it from the shelf, found a table. She sat down and began reading.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:34 pm
Campbridge snapped his fingers together and the gateway closed itself, returning to the form of Campbridge's cane, which flew right into his hand as he was walking toward some table.
"Hum...It's all in Zhanarian of course...Shouldn't be too hard to translate..." he said as he sat down and start reading through the book, taking some notes on a peice of paper. He gave the book his full attention, forgetting about everything else around him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:38 pm
Vi looked at Campbridge who was sitting right across from her.

"Never heard of the place...."

She said quietly and then continued reading her book. Where her brother Cy had gone off to she didnt really know or care.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:43 pm
"Tktsd sdrr rtyrdygh ddddrts trrgrg srsrgbsbh....Really...What's the point in making a language you can't speak but only read..." he said, mumbling to himself and trying to pronounce the words in the book.
After about twenty minutes, he closed his book.
"Really! All that time to discover it was a recipe that people from there love to make!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:49 pm
"It happens im sorry to hear that."

Vi said not looking up from the book she was reading. She didnt know what it was. It didnt have a title and it looked like a very old book. He continued to read the text was in some other language she could read it but she didnt know its name.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:56 pm
Campbridge returned to the case and replaced the book. He then walked back to the library doors. "Well, I'm going away now. I'll probably come back again to finish the book. Nice knowing you, Vaye. And...your flirting will never work on me. Sorry."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:03 pm
"I take it you swing the other way Campbridge?"

Vi said with a grin and a wave goodbye.

"Well it see ya! Stop by anytime!"

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:07 pm
"Exactly," he told her, laughing while walking away and waving to her.

((Back to Kanareshii))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:59 am
Kren sighed softly. "you just let him take the book, Vi...What if we needed it for something?"  

Fighter for all

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:37 am
((srry bout leaving so abruptly, went to bed xp )) Lee walked twords the library to see if he could find a good book to read.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:59 am
He changed his mind and decided to go to the pub. ((to charlies pub))  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:19 am
((I'm back for today))

Suzuko awoke. She had stopped bleeding. She got up and began to look around. This had happened plenty of times before, so she was not worried about it.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games