Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Calvator Conspiracy (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:57 pm
". . .Stay the Hell away from my cage."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:58 pm
Brad just gave a toothy grin.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:08 pm
"Brad. I WILL bite your over sized fishy a**. I swear!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:10 pm
"I think I feel a sneeze coming up..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:02 am
Mia smiled and nodded. "I understand sir." She told him. Though she didn't believe all of it since he had said only the most trusted could do the job and she had just arrived, but she wasn't going to complain. "Now can you tell me where my room is so i can get started soon?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:55 am
"Your room is down the hall, first one on the left. You can't miss it." Calvin said, giving a closed eye smile.

"Brad. I WILL bite you." Abagail growled, glaring daggers into him.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:04 am
"Thank you." Mia said bowing slightly then quickly left to her room. Once she was done making sure everything was there she tried finding the experiments room. After a few minutes of wondering she finally found it and entered. She noticed a giant man talking to some of the children and tilted her head slightly. 'That must be Brad.'  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:57 am
"Remember what happened last time you bit me? You nearly broke your teeth on my skin." Brad said, crossing his arms and staring at her.
"And unlike me, your teeth WON'T grow back within the day." he added before looking behind him, seeing Mia.
"...New one, eh?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:02 am
Mia stared at Brad for a moment before smiling at him. "Hello Brad." She said to him then went over to Abagails cage.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:11 pm
"Yeah? And my teeth have gotten sharper since then, dingus." Abagail growled, pulling her lip back to show her teeth had indeed gotten sharper. It wasn't clear though if they'd break through Brad's skin...

Abagail grew deathly quiet as her eyes followed Brad's head to Mia. The whole time after she saw Mia, she remained quiet and her expression was blank, but her eyes gave away clearly she was already beginning to hate the woman.

"...So what are you? Calvin's secretary and mistress?" She growled.

"...Spiteful much, Gail?" Jacob grunted quietly, staring at Mia as well, though he only looked at her blankly. He'd grow to like - or hate - her later, after he got an idea of her character.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:37 pm
"Your a little moody one aren't you?" Mia said smiling at Abagail kindly. "I'm the new lead assistant and you guys have a check up today." She told her, ignoring the last guess. "You have very pretty wings. I think i'll start with you first." She stood up and looked back at Brad. "Would you please take her to the...well where ever Calvin experiments on them, for me?" She asked smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:16 pm
Brad gave a grunt before reaching down and grabbing the handle of Abagail's cage, lifting the entire thing with one hand.
"It's the experimentation room..." he said, walking out, still carrying the cage.

He then looked down at Abagail.
"Let's try to be nice to the new person. Who knows, maybe they'll be nice to you as well."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:20 pm
Mia nodded before leaving too only she went back to her room. She picked up a shopping back that was sitting on the bed then left again to find the experimentation room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:23 pm
Abagail growled lowly at Mia, already having half of a mind to verbally rip apart the woman before it.
"Bite me." She snapped after she pronounced Abagail to be first.

"And you can bite me too." She growled to Brad, glaring daggers into where ever her eyes could.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:36 pm
"Oh come on, For all you know, she might be as nice as Michael and me if you let her." Brad said with a shrug.
"Well, that or the female version of Satan, who knows?"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games