Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:15 pm
((Thanks,I was in a rush to get that description up before I had to go to bed. Ideas? Like?))

Alaina's eyes opened,hearing Justin's response. She saw him grab a pillow and lay down on the floor. She didn't think it was right for him to sleep on the floor while she slept on HIS bed. She was ready to protest against him sleeping on the floor,but he apologized. "What are you apologizing for? You drinking my blood? If you had refused I would had forced you. It's okay. Really it is." Alaina spoke softly then sighed lowly. "And uh...You don't have to sleep on the floor. I mean I refuse to allow you to sleep there. This is your bed. This is your room. If you feel awkward then I'll just try making it to my room or sleep on the floor instead."  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:01 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin's eyes opened yet again to Alaina's answer. He pondered for a moment, then he stood up. "As you wish," he told her. "Plus, you need a comfortable place to rest and I don't think you can make it to your room." He placed the pillow back onto the bed and then climbed in. He covered himself and the princess with the black bedsheets and had his head on top of the pillow. It really is more comfortable on the bed than the floor. "Now you really should get some sleep," he told her with a smile. "Your energy should be used for regaining your blood." He slowly closed his eyes and tried yet again to relax himself. He truthfully was really tired. His mind was slowly drifting into his subconscious.

...Am I really the monster they say?

(I just have ideas for how the story can go on. You will just have to wait and see. We still haven't gotten to the Violinist performance yet!)  

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:57 pm
((Aww okay then. Yeah, you're right.))

A small smile grew on her face,sighting him standing and hearing his words. She just wouldn't have felt right sleeping on his comfortable bed while he slept on the floor,which was probably uncomfortable. Atleast now she wouldn't feel bad. Justin also climbed on to the bed. Then pulled the black covers over them. She smiled a small smile again then said softly "Okay. Have a nice nap." Then her eyes also shut and slowly she started drifting to sleep.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Justin lay still, with his only movement being his rising and falling chest. In his subconscious, the prince was dreaming. This is something that he has not had in a while. In this dream, Justin sat in a darkened cage. He wore rags, and his chest was bare. There were cuts and wounds exposed on his torso, arms, and face. On his back were huge bat wings. The prince was chained, shackles locked onto his wrists and ankles. Even with this treatment, Justin didn't fight back. He simply sat there, dark eyes staring at nothing and his wings attempting to hide his figure from the world. His mind filled with hopeless thoughts. There is nothing...I am nothing... Then a glistening light shined outside of the cage. His wings covered his eyes, for he had never seen such an amazing glow. He was able to make out a human like figure with sparkling wings, yet no details were clear. It slipped through the cage bars and started to walk towards the boy. Justin cowered in fear, trembling slightly. The figure stopped and stared at the creature. It then reached out its hand and the shackles containing him disappeared. It then raised its hand and the cage opened. The two figures exchanged eye contact, then the angelic creature flew into the air. "No, wait!" Justin shouted. His wings flew him into the air after it. He went closer to it, and it turned to face him. He was able to see more of the beautiful figure. He saw a girl with long brown hair and glistening ruby eyes smiling down upon him.

(EDIT: So are we going to be time skipping again? I want to make sure we're on the same page...)  

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:50 pm
((I meant to write more but I'm being rushed off the internet,sorry if it's short. Yeah I was about to mention something about a time-skip.))

Alaina was still lying on the bed with her eyes remaining shut,no longer revealing her ruby eyes. While sleeping peacefully with her lips curled in a small smile, Alaina rolled closer to Justin. Then at some point in time she rested her head on his chest. Honestly, she wasn't even aware that she had moved. The princess was in her dreams. The dream filling her head was sort of like one of those fairytales with a prince and princess. Of course she was the princess in distress and Justin was her prince that saves her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Justin continued dreaming in his mind. He and the angelic girl stared at each other. The prince was amazed and the girl was smiling. You're... Suddenly, the girl's smile disappeared. Tears formed in her eyes and she started to cry. She covered her face with her hands as the tears flew down her cheeks. Justin was confused, but also concerned. "Hey..." he told her. "Please don't cry." The girl flew down to him and then put her head against his chest. "Please don't leave me!" she pleaded with the vampire. "You're not a monster. I always want to remain with you." Shock came to the boy as he realized something. The voice and words that were spoken belonged to Alaina. He looked down at the majestic creature and a small smile formed. He wrapped one arm around her body to support her. His other hand came up to her head and he pet her to soothe her. Little did the prince know that he actually wrapped his arms around Alaina in the same position in the real world. "I promise to always be with you," he spoke to the girl. There the couple floated, supported by the combined strength of the girl's glistening wings and Justin's bat wings. They both remained in silence, for all they needed was the support of each other.

(It's okay if it's short; it's simple to follow but still tells a story. And I'll leave the time skipping up to you.)  

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:19 pm
((Ugh...I have a horrible headache...))
The sweet dream that continued to play in Alaina's mind was getting to the part where she, the princess and Justin, locked lips. In the tales after the kiss filled with passion there would be the ' Then they lived happily 'ever after.She had no idea that while leaning to kiss Justin in her dreams she was leaning toward him in actual reality,too. Her lips pressed against his cold cheeks and the sudden feeling caused her to gain consiousness. Slowly, her eyes opened to see her lips resting on Justin's cheek. Alaina gave him a quick smooch then moved her lips from his cheek After that she spotted his arm on her and smiled "Justin." Alaina spoke softly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:27 pm

The dream couple still floated. The girl had calmed down, which made Justin feel relieved. The winged figures gazed into each others' eyes with passion. She reached up and lightly kissed him on the cheek. He smiled and they embraced. The prince closed his eyes for a moment. He started to open them and he came back to reality. He looked around at his surroundings and noticed Alaina resting on top of him. Justin smiled at her when she spoke his name. "And just what do you think you're doing in this position?" he teasingly asked the princess. He also realized that his arms were around her. He didn't feel awkward though for some reason. He felt as if it was natural this way. His vision wandered to the window again. He noticed an array of warm colors shining through. I guess that the sun is setting... That was a longer nap than I expected.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:23 pm
Alaina's eyes remained on Justin as she awaited for him to awake. She noticed his eyes opening and smiled."Hello." She chirped in a happy tone. She felt a whole lot better. No longer did it look as the the room was spinning out of control. Alaina caught his words and blushed a little but still giggled softly. "Well, I sort of woke up like this." It was true that she did usually cuddle or hug something when she slept. Usually, Alaina would awake with a pillow or stuffed animal in her arms,well she would. Her gaze had also wandered toward the window,curious of the time and how long that nap was. The sun was setting. So, it meant they slept for quite a bit. "Do you feel better?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Justin heard her giggle, which made him smile a bit more. He sat up on the bed and felt his wounds yet again. They didn't hurt anymore. It's amazing what a bit of rest can do to you. "It's like I'm as good as new," he responded happily to her question. He looked to the window again, gazing at the warm colors filling his room. He then turned his attention to the princess. "I guess the Violinist will arrive into town soon," he told her. "I heard most people talk about how he comes after the sun sets and the moon starts to rise." He laughed to himself a bit. "Although, when I put it like that he sounds like a zombie." The prince couldn't wait to play for the princess. However, he was also a bit concerned about Alaina going into town. Last time we went into town, those drunk guys tried to snatch her away. I'll find someone in this castle to take her. Maybe one of my more trusted servants.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:12 am
((I'm very,very tired so my post might not be all that great.Finally, a decent length post for me. ))

Alaina stretched her limbs before throwing the dark blanket off her body. She remained staring at the window,staring at the warm colored sky. She was very excited and couldn't wait to hear the Mystery Violinist perform. In her mind she tried imagining it. Alaina tried to imagine the enchanting melody or the peaceful harmony that would make her feel calm and relaxed. She was intently staring at the sky as if awaiting for it to darken. Her fixed stare no longer remained after hearing Justin speak. She moved her sights to Justin instead of the window. "That's great. I feel a lot better,too." Alaina had listened as he talked about the violinist. She had started laughing after hearing his last sentence. "Silly." Simply, she said,giggling a little more. She wrapped her arms around Justin,while staring up at him with her twinkling eyes. "So....What time do you think it is? And what do we do to pass that little bit of time that's left?" She questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:36 am

Justin felt her arms wrap around his body. He gazed into her ruby eyes as she asked her questions. "Well, my best guess is about 7:00 PM. I don't know for sure," he responded. He pondered over her next question for a moment. He wasn't sure what to do. However, he had also noticed how much Alaina stared at the window. I wonder...does she like watching the sun set? An idea formed in his head and he turned his attention to the princess. "I think I know," he told her. He stood up from bed and had Alaina stand up from the bed also. Gently he had his cold hand meet her warm one and held them together. "I want to take you somewhere," he spoke to her. "Just hold on tight." He smiled at her and turned to the shadow in his room. He then walked through with the princess in hand. After a moment, the vampire prince stepped out into his sanctuary. He helped the princess through and then looked around. He found the balcony and motioned Alaina to go forward to it.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:04 pm
As he responded to her first question, she looked up at him. While nodding she said, "It does appear somewhere around seven." Her second question took him a little longer to answer,so she knew he was pondering the question. She, too started thinking. However, Justin thought of something first. A smile spread on her face. "What?" She asked in a curious tone. He had stood up from the bed and made her as well. Then his icy hand grabbed her's. She gazed at him with extreme curiousity and while staring at him said,"Okay, I will but um..Where are we going?!" Together they walked through the
shadow.Still, Alaina wondered where they were going. When they had stepped out from the shadow, she was in unfimilar room. She started looking around at her surroundings. Then soon, sighted a balcony. Alaina walked toward the blacony,due to seeing Justin's motioning.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:23 pm

Justin smiled at her as she started to walk towards the balcony. He took the lead and opened the doors to the outside. He stepped into the cool air with a smile. He always enjoyed the colder weather. From the balcony, a clear view of the horizon was visible. It was right where the set was setting. "I thought we could watch the sunset together. It is a beautiful sight from here," he told her. He stared out to the warm colored sky. Above it was clear, not a cloud to be seen. The wind was gentle, yet chilling as it flew past the couple. The prince's eyes turned to Alaina. I hope she likes this. He gazed to the sunset again, as if in a trance. He watched in silence as the sun slowly lowered into the horizon.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:44 pm
As soon as Alaina stepped out on to the balcony cool air surrounded her. It felt good. She looked forward at the Horizon. Her face lit up with a smile at the beautiful sight. The sky was clear and splashed with warm colors. Alaina turned to stare in to Justin's eyes for a brief moment. "You're right. It is a beautiful view." She said,ending her words with a sugar sweet smile. The sunset gave off a very warm yet relaxing feeling.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games