Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:01 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky chuckled a little bit before she walked back into her room and pulled on a tight black tank top and tight fitting jeans. "Figures, is this better?" she asked him strapping her blades onto her trench coat after she pulled it back on. She still found the redness of his face hilarious and struggled to keep a strait face.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:20 pm

User Image

He frowns gently when she chuckles, not used to being laughed at. But, when she asks if this was better he looks down to see her fully dressed which causes him to sigh in relief. "Yes," he states, blinking as he hears a suppressed scream. He turns towards the sound. "Where's the silver-haired kid?" he asks.

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:22 pm

User Image

Sighing softly, I sit down. Maybe meditating will help my eye? Eyes shut, I begin the breathing excercise that a fellow orphan taught me. But, before I can even begin my eye sears as if cut, causing me to almost scream. "Damn, what is it reacting to?!?!" I mutter, my blood red hand flying up to my face.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:23 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky let out a huff and muttered, "It's not like you could see anything. I wasn't naked." She shrugged finishing the clasping of her swords. "I don't keep track of him. He's not under my command," she said looking up at him running her fingers through her hair brushing some of it out of her face before it just fell back into place.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:27 pm

User Image

"Might as well have been," he mutters back before, hearing more muttered curses near-by. "Someone isn't too comfortable right now and I think it might be the kid," he states, looking to her. He sighs softly, tightening the strap that is holding his arm before looking back towards the sounds. "Sorry, but are you willing to check up on the kid with me? I can't fight if there is a problem, well, at least not at my peak," he states, clasping Mugen tightly.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:30 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rolling her eyes, she said, "Sure runt." Sky waved her hand out before her in a 'lead the way' gesture waiting for him to take her to where ever he knew where the boy was. She rubbed her shoulder a little bit from it being sore and stiff from the transformation that always seemed to reek havoc on her body.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:31 pm

User Image

I groan, collapsing to the ground. "Damn it, stop it," I mutter, damn it! Why was the pain flaring up so much? Before it was occassionally, but now! I bite my lip, suppressing the screams of pain I want to release. No, I am not so weak that I can't deal with this!
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:47 pm

User Image

He growls at the comment, sure he likes her but not enough for her to make fun of his height. Especially since he is pretty tall considering his heritage! He snorts, walking towards the sound of the cursing before arriving at a shut, not to mentioned locked, door. He smirks, no problem there! He kicks the door open to see the silver hair kid writhing on the ground clutching his left eye for dear life. Not to mention something is glowing. "Brat, what's going on?" he asks, kneeling next to him.

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:49 pm

User Image

My right eye snaps open in surprise, having not heard the footsteps coming to my room. I take an hiss of breath, the hot iron being pressed onto the left side of my face increasing in severity. What the f*ck is going on?!
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:39 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky fallowed after him slowly and stood in the door way remembering that she and he didn't get off to a good start the last time they met. "You okay?" she asked not moving past the door way.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:58 pm

Xaio was smiling in a goofy way after finishing cleaning the coffee up and wiping it down with soapy water. Tossing the paper towels away, she suddenly began laughing alittle out of a nerves. He was really thinking about it wasn't he? "I-it was no big deal sir, I felt the need to stick with you, make sure you lived." But there was more of a meaning to it. "We can't have our captain dying on us now can we?" She told him smirking sweetly.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:01 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."It's not fair if you lie and I spill my guts," he said taking another sip of his coffee and looking over to where the commotion was coming from contemplating wether to investigate or continue to stand in the doorway of the kitchen. He was slightly embarrassed that he did so still even though it was the truth, but he didn't like admitting things about himself. He never did.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:16 pm

User Image

Glaring I hiss in pain once again. "No, something's up with my eye," I groan, the one called Cade pulling my hand away. "Of course I was born like this! That's one of the reas..." I exclaim before screaming out in pain once again, slapping my hand over my eye once again. Both my eyes now shut, I gasp and pant, trying to overcome the waves of agony.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:19 pm

User Image

Cade looks to him as he states that something was up. He kneels beside him and removes the blood red hand covering his face to reveal the marking running on the left side of his face glowing a hot, seering red. "Were you born with this mark?" he asks, only to regret it as the kid, Lukka cries out even harder as he was about it was why he was abandoned. "Damn it," He growls, picking up the writhing form before turning to go to the infirmery. "Hey, find me a radio to contact Logan, will you Sky?" he asks, not knowing if the doc is in or not.

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:23 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky called Logan imeditly and he walked inside of the building from the cold wind making his black fur be blown all over the place. He walked over to Cade and muttered, "come on." He flicked his tail and walked back the the medical wing and yawned loudly before he turned into his normal brutish human form.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games